???
Bud Wiser

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Beer farts
Tom

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Apr 14, 2013
smells like mildew or something. Really hits you as soon as you walk in.
Alice Boswell

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 14, 2013
William D M wrote:
Probably because I didn't flush the toilet last time I was there
probably just because you walked by, they can smell you coming a mile away.
Hmmmmmm

Shepardsville, IN

#9 Apr 15, 2013
Joe Cool wrote:
They're probably cooking meth in the kitchen. I've always wondered why people eat their? That place has got to be one of the worst. W
Worst what?? Please I'm am waiting on you to finish! W..........
barguru

AOL

#10 Apr 15, 2013
The local board of Health has tried to close down this dump on two different occasions in the past. It is nothing to hear that people get sick eathing there. Eat at your own risk. On the good side, the bottle beer selection is terrific.
former

Shepardsville, IN

#11 Apr 18, 2013
Heres why, the place is super old, and the canals that run underneath are open and moist and water gets in very easily, this in turn turns to mildew that you can't even see let alone clean. the building is way cool but way old and way dirty and waaaayyyy infested with cockroaches....like really really bad. Theres nothing they can do about it either, they are infested underneath with them. Pay attention next time, you are bound to see one or two running up the wall.
Barry Macockiner

Lake Bluff, IL

#12 Apr 18, 2013
former wrote:
Heres why, the place is super old, and the canals that run underneath are open and moist and water gets in very easily, this in turn turns to mildew that you can't even see let alone clean. the building is way cool but way old and way dirty and waaaayyyy infested with cockroaches....like really really bad. Theres nothing they can do about it either, they are infested underneath with them. Pay attention next time, you are bound to see one or two running up the wall.
Ya I used to work there that place is an absolute dump... They were cleaning out the banquet room and found 2 meth pipes and about 10 blunt roaches on top of the cockroaches and complete dirt balls that work there.... I haven't ate there since I quit for good reason..... Stay away I'm tellin u
barguru

AOL

#13 Apr 18, 2013
To the local board of Health. Please flush the hush money that you get from the Casey, Illinois owners and do something for the true good and health of Terre Haute citizens: Close this eating nightmare down. Smells, sickness, cockroaches, drug addicted employess are all true statements! Spend at least 3 hours in the place and watch for movements up the wall. It is not a pleasure nor an honor to report this to you. Please act promptly and protect others from this type of health hazard.
off the wall

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Apr 18, 2013
when a restaurant is that dirty, disgusting, smelly, and the food is horrible, the service is slow and pitiful, and yet the place still thrives, it has to tell you that something else is there that attracts customers.

There are so many other appealing restaurants in the area: Cracker Barrel, Crossroads, etc.

Go figure. It's not too hard.

You have to wonder about the Bd. of Health and other city entities. Why do they help keep this place in business? As the old saying goes, That is for ME to know and YOU to figure out.
Jordan

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Apr 20, 2013
We went their all the time befor it went down hill the food was good kids liked it parents liked it .
sorry it has went bad hope they get back on track.
Waco Kid

Fishers, IN

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Because everhone does anal in there.
barguru

AOL

#17 Apr 21, 2013
This bar, without a doubt, has the worst food in Vigo County. Best bar food; Copper Bar bar none, Cuzin Eddies, and Charlies are excellent second place.
Dafuq.

Brazil, IN

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Used to go to that place allll the time. Best beer selection in the Haute. However, we no longer go there since they sucked royally last time we were there. The manager argued with me about our shitty food and service. Don't think so bitch. Now I make sure to knock the place every chance I get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raise your hand if you screwed Sherry Johnson 12 hr Johnny 4
Northview Cheer Team 16 hr Luke 1
Jason Thomas family slandering the Morris family 22 hr Thomas family 1
Melissa Morris is filthy 23 hr Barber 3
Corey’s partners Sat The812 1
Have you had A Breast exam? Jan 11 three blocks 1
Samantha Drake Jan 8 Brazil jump down 3

Brazil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance