Revue at Coyote
Maxima

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I was one of the male revue dancers last night. I can't believe our manager booked us into that dump! I've never seen a place like that in my entire life!

The inbred and toothless women in there with their measley dollar bills trying to act like big city debs. What a disgrace! It made my skin crawl letting them try and touch us guys.

Never again in this hogtown! I'll flip burgers for a living before working in a place like this again!
idiot

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Maxima wrote:
I was one of the male revue dancers last night. I can't believe our manager booked us into that dump! I've never seen a place like that in my entire life!
The inbred and toothless women in there with their measley dollar bills trying to act like big city debs. What a disgrace! It made my skin crawl letting them try and touch us guys.
Never again in this hogtown! I'll flip burgers for a living before working in a place like this again!
But did you get laid?
Shatzie

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Maxima wrote:
Well you were going to an establishment with the name of Coyote! What the hell did you think you would see?? Couldn't you tell what was up before you got inside?All you had to do is OPEN your eyes & look around you..it's a damn dump over there!!
Eli

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Feb 6, 2013
You should see the fat hogs I've picked up at Zimmars
Jennifer

Shepardsville, IN

#6 Feb 7, 2013
I worked there once. The manager wanted to watch me doing it with his wife. She sorta hot but hes a freak so i passed. Hes like 60 and shes in her 20s.
Granny

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Wow, all you self righteous people.
Here we have a guy that for the most part shows his body for a living, yet he is better than the people that pay him, take a shower, and get over it punk, W. Terre Haute has a lot of good people in it, no they are not all pretty, but just cause your pretty on the outside don't make you pretty inside, you being prime example!
And Jennifer, if you have been approached in the fashion you claim to have been, you must look low life enough for him to have asked you to do such a thing, if a dollar amount was involved my guess would be that you would have been all over the offer.
Chris

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Feb 9, 2013
I have nothing nice to say about this place.
To Granny

Shepardsville, IN

#9 Feb 9, 2013
You must be the spin doctor at Coyotes. I hope your proud of representing that worthless club in a worthless town! Maybe your just jealous bcuz that Jennifer got propositioned and u didnt.
joann

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Joe is around 50 years old and can still get these 18 year olds. Must be the mony cuz hes not a looker.
Crumb

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Feb 10, 2013
What up with this thread? I can only post positive or can't post anything? How much money is Joe paying to keep people from posting how they feel? Mommy and Daddys money speaks volumes.
The Unknown Comic

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Hey not to chance the subject but do the girls there put out and what do they charge
Joe

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Crumb wrote:
What up with this thread? I can only post positive or can't post anything? How much money is Joe paying to keep people from posting how they feel? Mommy and Daddys money speaks volumes.
Isn't it possible that everybody loves the place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will it ever stop? 13 min WhoTheFCares 3
Mayor Duke has it covered 18 min Oprah 2
So firemen put all these shark posts on here 39 min Smoke and mirrors 5
Raise your hand if you screwed Sherry Johnson 11 hr Billy 2
Have you had A Breast exam? Jan 11 three blocks 1
Samantha Drake Jan 8 Brazil jump down 3
Moderator (May '17) Jan 7 Please 16

Brazil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance