Economic Collapse Comming To A Community Near You
Posted in the Brazil Forum
Since: Dec 10
#1 Dec 27, 2010
The government keeps kicking the can down the road, but we are near the end of the road. Are you prepared? For a time, if the times comes, when:
- The Power goes off and doesn't come back on... for *WEEKS*!
- The Grocery store shelves are empty and have been... for *WEEKS*!
- You call the cops because you had a break in and you get, "I'm sorry, the number you have dialed has been disconnected..."
- Your local hospital will only take cash.
- You and your neighbors are all out of food and don't know what to do.
Don't say "It can't happen!", it might not, but what if it does? What will you do?
If you're preparation minded, what do you recommend? How can we save ourselves in the short term, medium term and long term? Give us some input. What do you plan to do?
Add your comments below
|Murderer Sextape||2 min||Taiwan11||2|
|Charmayne shauntee||7 min||Tylone||5|
|Carrie pohlman||9 min||THSouthsider||12|
|Same old Terrible Haute||10 min||Be the rude||1|
|Sexiest Girls/Women in Brazil? (May '15)||Jan 15||Free||20|
|Join brotherhood society in kano to get rich & ...||Jan 11||MR uche to||1|
|Join brotherhood society in Brazil to get rich ...||Jan 11||MR uche to||1|
Find what you want!
Search Brazil Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC