nicole

United States

#59 Jan 28, 2013
Molly in praireton....dope head junkie still livin at home w mama n daddy
McBride

Winnebago, IL

#61 Jan 28, 2013
kay wrote:
Kacie phelps, Carlie rothrock, Brittany graves, Jackie olson, josh angel, gunner olson, Jason Buchanan,.....
. Your just putting out names you heard of. You probably don't even know half of yhem personally
Wisconsin

Terre Haute, IN

#62 Jan 28, 2013
The Matherlys From Clinton and Terre Haute are Low Lifes Druggie fraud Con Family one is Bonnie Matherly who is in the Vigo County Jail for Fraud and Pills and is now a Felon. Matherlys are the Biggest Low Lifes Around.
concerned

Terre Haute, IN

#63 Jan 28, 2013
Ryan Hill is trash...dirty...check out the car scared of the house....wears the same pair of jeans everytime you see him......slobbers when impaired think he is kinda slow....
joey hoey

United States

#66 Jan 29, 2013
concerned wrote:
Ryan Hill is trash...dirty...check out the car scared of the house....wears the same pair of jeans everytime you see him......slobbers when impaired think he is kinda slow....
Hill is actually funny as hell
Inside Edition

United States

#67 Jan 29, 2013
Ryan Hill from West T?
Huh

Terre Haute, IN

#68 Jan 30, 2013
kay wrote:
Kacie phelps, Carlie rothrock, Brittany graves, Jackie olson, josh angel, gunner olson, Jason Buchanan,.....
Why do you say that?
Molly Posts

Terre Haute, IN

#69 Jan 30, 2013
The Real Low lifes are the clinton Matherlys
sunflower

United States

#71 Jan 30, 2013
dwayne malone - a coke sniffing drug selling so-called-pastor who constantly cheats on his wife, earnest hughes - just a piece of scum who has a thing for little girls, and any black male in terre haute with the last name "bell"
jus sayn

Shelbyville, IN

#72 Apr 11, 2013
Sure the freak is and a stalker..... he's always poppin up everywhere i go w my family .. look buddy get some help and some happy pills...
jus sayn

Shelbyville, IN

#73 Apr 11, 2013
Richard summers ... that messages for you buddy .
Foo101

United States

#74 Apr 11, 2013
jus sayn wrote:
Sure the freak is and a stalker..... he's always poppin up everywhere i go w my family .. look buddy get some help and some happy pills...
. Ikr im there most if the time he even stalks me i think shrinks cant help that wrinkly bastard
gonzo

Louisville, KY

#75 Apr 12, 2013
Veterans are given a free pass to be pieces of crap?
Gambinogirl

Terre Haute, IN

#76 Apr 12, 2013
well you must not know the Pohlmans-they work hard no extra hard work--thts why thy own a business more then 5 total for the family and for over 50 years--so the must be doing something riht ITS CALLED WORK-to many jealous people in the world
sam

Shelburn, IN

#77 Apr 12, 2013
Joseph Herrin snitch / needle junkie / 40 years old still lives with momma / cps took kids from him/ no job no car no money. What a loser:/
jus sayn

Terre Haute, IN

#78 Apr 15, 2013
jusme wrote:
def richard summers is the biggest low life in terre haute
.......... SURE. IS STALKER .......Grow up b a man richard summers stop drivin by where I'm at piece of shit.... your jus jelouse bcuz nobody wants you o wait a dumbass fool lmao.......
jus sayn

Shelbyville, IN

#79 Apr 17, 2013
This is for mike mcmillen he's a worthless piece if shit who has five kids and don't do shit for. he's a worthless wana b dad. to alk the bitches who mess with Mike mcmillen good luck he's a cheater and a. dog. he has kids n don't do shit for them. he has a 18-16-10-8-6. thats the agaes of all his kids .. mike mcmillen your a piece of shit.... hope you have a nice life bitch. btw m kids r my kids jusnot yours anymore since you can't b a dad ..... mike your a bitch .. worthless assole..
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#80 Apr 17, 2013
Ever notice the ones who are most worried about somebody being a snitch have the worst literacy skills. Learn to read and write you fools.

“Taxes are too darn high”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#81 Apr 17, 2013
The original poster
Simple

Terre Haute, IN

#82 Apr 17, 2013
I'd bang her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word / Drop A Word (Nov '10) 2 hr Analog man 4,576
Maurice Martin 5 hr shari is no good 14
Jimmy Smith - school cop 6 hr Wad Launcher 37
Powerdyne to Deliver Jobs and Investment to Ter... 6 hr Windows 21
Japan Turns Out to Be Mastermind of Christ The ... 21 hr fukuda 1
Someone robbed me (Jan '14) Dec 15 Helping a neighbo... 3
Anonymous note and black rose sent to mayor of ... Dec 8 ash j 5
Brazil Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web