My daisy bb gun and who can't be named

My daisy bb gun and who can't be named

Posted in the Brazil Forum

Since: Aug 12

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 20, 2012
I was watching Ultimate Surrender when my girl lost her match. Don't bet on the small girl but anyway I heard a noise up stairs. I went up stairs. My monkey threw a fit by his bathroom window. I looked out and saw my neighbor who can't be named. She was looking at a new car that was in her drive. I saw a figure of a man. No! I screamed it was the guy I shot in the nuts with my daisy bb gun last week. No not that dumb sob again. I opened the window and heard him say how big the back seat was. I got by bb gun rifle but I left the window open and my monkey got out. The next thing I new my monkey was doing pantie raid next door and got a hold of my neighbor who can't be named and stole her dildo. I yelled for my monkey to get back inside but he was trying on her panties and the dildo was slightly used on her dog that can't be named also. But finally I got him back inside with a little coaxing from Mr. Bratwurst. By the way Emerson won her match on Ultimate Surrender. Go team Valkyrie!!!

Since: Aug 12

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 20, 2012
wtf
Anonymous

Washington, IN

#3 Jan 28, 2013
MARK WITH ALARM CLOCK wrote:
I was watching Ultimate Surrender when my girl lost her match. Don't bet on the small girl but anyway I heard a noise up stairs. I went up stairs. My monkey threw a fit by his bathroom window. I looked out and saw my neighbor who can't be named. She was looking at a new car that was in her drive. I saw a figure of a man. No! I screamed it was the guy I shot in the nuts with my daisy bb gun last week. No not that dumb sob again. I opened the window and heard him say how big the back seat was. I got by bb gun rifle but I left the window open and my monkey got out. The next thing I new my monkey was doing pantie raid next door and got a hold of my neighbor who can't be named and stole her dildo. I yelled for my monkey to get back inside but he was trying on her panties and the dildo was slightly used on her dog that can't be named also. But finally I got him back inside with a little coaxing from Mr. Bratwurst. By the way Emerson won her match on Ultimate Surrender. Go team Valkyrie!!!
bs...I bet on the small chic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 4 min Questioning 17
Whitney Crowley (Apr '14) 22 min No mayo please 28
Danielle Haraway 26 min Angela 9
News Next phase of Margaret Ave. project to cover 14... (Aug '15) 40 min Resumes328 80
Cori Atkinson arrested 56 min Derek 17
City Council intimidated by police and fire depts 1 hr Anonymous 62
Lauren aue 1 hr Nope 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brazil Mortgages