Mika Cassell screwed up at Dixi Bee
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#22 Feb 12, 2013
The Honey Creek people seem to have a lot of clout in this county how about they pull their kids out of school for a couple of days and see how the school corp likes them beans.
Possibility

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Feb 12, 2013
I was informed by people who know Mrs. Cassell that she was not the administrator on duty that day at school. I was told she was out at a principal's meeting downtown and it was the secretaries' fault that this happened. Get your facts straight before your blame.
patrol

Glenview Nas, IL

#24 Feb 12, 2013
If I seen sand Africans walk into my classroom I would have told the kids to hide and beat the Sandies. I bet those kids were terrified at first sight.
Dre

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Feb 12, 2013
What happened to the story which appeared on Topix yesterday concerning this issue?
what

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Possibility wrote:
I was informed by people who know Mrs. Cassell that she was not the administrator on duty that day at school. I was told she was out at a principal's meeting downtown and it was the secretaries' fault that this happened. Get your facts straight before your blame.
so let me get this straight the principal leaves the school property and leave the lives of the children in the hands of incompetent woefully untrained buffoon of a secretary
no its not her fault at all
Dre

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Feb 12, 2013
Possibility wrote:
it is customary to have a principal designee om duty when the principal is out of the building. Due to budget cuts, this designee may have had to stay in her classroom and teach. The least important person in the scenario is the one who will receive the hammer blow from Mr. T. And his self appointed school board.
Queenie

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Feb 13, 2013
Pass the blame, that's the American way!
Tom

Terre Haute, IN

#30 Feb 13, 2013
Everyone on here and in the community is wrong. It was the attorney's fault. An attorney from Indianapolis advised the school officials to allow the Muslim family to distribute their info or face discrimination charges.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#31 Feb 13, 2013
Tom wrote:
Everyone on here and in the community is wrong. It was the attorney's fault. An attorney from Indianapolis advised the school officials to allow the Muslim family to distribute their info or face discrimination charges.
wrong fuckstick they were told they could drop off the material at office only
not walk the hallways distributing threatening material
Tom

Terre Haute, IN

#32 Feb 13, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong fuckstick they were told they could drop off the material at office only
not walk the hallways distributing threatening material
Do you not recognize sarcasm when you read it? Hell yes they were non-compliant with the agreed "dropping it off." I am with YOU, not with them! That's the way tthe goons in the school corp work. They have a parent speak out in favor of them in a public forum---channel 10. It all goes away and is forgotten.
concerned parent

Shepardsville, IN

#33 Feb 13, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not recognize sarcasm when you read it? Hell yes they were non-compliant with the agreed "dropping it off." I am with YOU, not with them! That's the way tthe goons in the school corp work. They have a parent speak out in favor of them in a public forum---channel 10. It all goes away and is forgotten.
i agree with what you are saying .I don't think this will go away though.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#35 Feb 13, 2013
Muslim Brotherhood wrote:
Hating will never go away. Though it will never be recognized for what it is. It is ALWAYS the hatred of something within oneself that is projected outward.
that explains all the problems in the muslim world
SJU

Terre Haute, IN

#41 Feb 14, 2013
This should never have happened!
Mohammed the shoe licker

Terre Haute, IN

#47 Feb 14, 2013
Why are the followers of Jesus so hateful?
Did Jesus teach you to be hateful?
Did not Jesus say to love your enemies?
Hateful like Islam
Islamic CHILD suicide bomers
Islamic justifiable rape
Islamic honer killings
Islamic oppression of women
Islamic oppression of non Muslims
Islamic sex slavery
Islamic blood money
Islamic denial of education to women

ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF MASS MUDER RAPE OPRESSION AND DEATH

IN THE THE LAST YEAR OVER 100000 MEN WOMEN CHILDREN KILLED AT THE HANDS OF PEACE LOVING TOLERANT MUSLIMS
Curious

Terre Haute, IN

#48 Feb 14, 2013
Muslim Brotherhood, I have a serious question for you?

How close are you with your father, uncles, and brothers? Do you visit them often? Do you have dinner together?

What would they do or say if you told them you, your wife, and children converted to Christianity? Would you still be welcome with open arms? Would they treat your children the same as their other Muslim nieces and nephews?

Also, what did Mohammed say to do to those who do not accept Islam after being offered to join the Islamic faith? What did Mohammed and his first followers do when they returned to his home town, the same town that laughed at his visions or dreams of a monotheistic faith?

Please help me know these answers from a Muslim himself.
Wtf

Terre Haute, IN

#49 Feb 14, 2013
Off topic. Lets get back to the original post!
Logical

Terre Haute, IN

#51 Feb 15, 2013
1love wrote:
Lets protest her presence at the school until she is removed!!! Unacceptable! My children are scared of people who cover their faces with towels!!! Lets rid America of them !!!
Haha..... With a statement like that you really need to think of a different screen name.
scope

Brazil, IN

#54 Feb 16, 2013
God you people are stupid, narrow minded and intolerable. No they should not have allowed the religion thing but I hardly think they were terrorists.You negative ignorant posters are more likely to terrorize because of your stupidity.
Enough is enough

Indianapolis, IN

#56 Feb 16, 2013
Praise The Lord, Jesus Christ!
what

Terre Haute, IN

#58 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Hatefulness only brings about more hatefulness.
Compassion only brings about more compassion.
This is the eternal law.
like the compassion of the 60+ women and kids killed in the market in pakistan in the name of allah
compassion for the 5 year old girl killed by her dad because he thought she might be a virgin and got a way with it
the list goes on and on
every day hundreds if not thousands of people killed every day by compassionate muslims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexiest Girls/Women in Brazil? (May '15) Jan 15 Free 20
Scott Francis is a rat. Dec 31 Snowman 1
Black GMC Denali (Dec '15) Dec 28 BdR 4
Bryar Miller Dec '16 Rock 1
News Community working together to help family of de... Dec '16 Jenny 1972 2
jennifer stockrahm Dec '16 tj jones 1
News 3 dead, including 2 infants in fatal Brazil hou... Dec '16 ima hoosier 1

Brazil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance