Cop Turns on Crooked Cops

Cop Turns on Crooked Cops

Posted in the Brazil Forum

Lester SGT

Italy

#2 Feb 7, 2013
In case your not sure or don't know. This man is accused of killing 1 cop and injuring 2 others in a shoot out in 2 separate overnight shootings in Los Angeles. He is currently on the run and the LAPD has launched a massive man hunt for him.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/...

http://youranonnews.tumblr.com/post/425063549...
Need to

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Facts wrote:
Officer Newman offers his services in return for sex, beats his wife, & threatens citizens. He needs to lose his badge, bc he's a disgrace to what a police man should be.
Have you went to Plasse with your Information? He will do the right thing & turn it over to the Start Police for Investigation. You really need to take Action & do something about it,,others WILL come forward!
get your favts straight.

Milton, WI

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Facts wrote:
Officer Newman offers his services in return for sex, beats his wife, & threatens citizens. He needs to lose his badge, bc he's a disgrace to what a police man should be.
He may get a little rough when pursuing criminals, but that's part of the job. You're so full of dog shit. He's not even married stupid ass. He don't need to trade sex for services he does his job and isn't crooked!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill Craft is a cheater!!!!! 15 min Your friend from ... 1
Snitches who snitch on other snitches 42 min Lil d 3
Bill Davis Sullivan Lake Retard 55 min Tooth Fairy 9
James Alexander(Confidential Informant) 2 hr Dawn Lawrence 21
Sherry Lynn Johnson 2 hr Mother to Dawn 3
News Man Charged With Selling Call Of Duty Games Sto... 2 hr Goodeal 1
News Human traffickers arrested in three-day sting i... 2 hr Goodeal 1

Brazil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance