Julie Smith and Richard Lindsey

Oct 13, 2010 Full story: Brazil Times 32

Jim and Loretta Snedeker, Brazil; Mary Lindsey and the late Richard Lindsey, Clinton, are proud to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their children, Julie Smith and Richard Lindsey in a private ceremony on Oct.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Indianapolis, IN

#21 May 15, 2011
you're on here too.
just wondering

Indianapolis, IN

#22 May 15, 2011
seems like you're on all the posts about lindsey and garver
wanna be

Waveland, IN

#23 May 18, 2011
I seen in the Clintonian "lietonian" where rick was explained all his "charges". Sounds to me they are grasping at straws to get rid of him....oh i forgot...this is clinton and politics will always prevail! and this so called merit board the police department has is nothing more than a DEmerit board as far as i am concerned....a bunch of "personal agendas" on there also.
One who knows

Indianapolis, IN

#24 May 19, 2011
Well by last nights front page Clintonian story where all counts against Lindsey were listed the department must have been watching his every move. He's toasted now.
Bye Bye Cop

Indianapolis, IN

#25 May 19, 2011
Let's hope! He is one of Clintons Dirtiest! He drinks and drives more than any person I know!
one who knows

United States

#26 Jun 3, 2011
Exactly right,,,,, u people need to get ur facts right before u start bashing him I was told he stood up to spence for dating a girl who told him she was goin through a divorce and yes he did go to.terre haired off duty n plain clothes, and got to see Joe this girl truly is.... no fight happened, bit besides the point Bob spence was one of the worst deputies hr did the same if not worse with married women.... look how he got his wife now.....
imhere wrote:
you know picking on the grownups are one thing but leave their families alone.Does anyone know the truth about Garver?? If you don't shut up
one who knows

United States

#27 Jun 3, 2011
Move to ur own country with CRAZY Dennis Bynum.... oh wait deal w ur loser kin absent who is nothing but a meth cooker, maybe we should start ripping on ur family.... god only knows there's some crazies there.....
One who knows wrote:
Well by last nights front page Clintonian story where all counts against Lindsey were listed the department must have been watching his every move. He's toasted now.
Who Cares

AOL

#28 Jun 4, 2011
I don't know any of these people and who cares!!! You people's world must be pretty simple and without any problems to justify these hateful words.
gottokno

Homosassa, FL

#29 Jun 5, 2011
here's a doosie, we are considering clinton as a new home area. my wife is transferring from another prison and have searched that area for what seems to be a small town with big politics. i was in hope of a town marshal job, now,,,,, not so much, thanks for the insight!
old codger

Brazil, IN

#31 Jun 6, 2011
Who Cares wrote:
I don't know any of these people and who cares!!! You people's world must be pretty simple and without any problems to justify these hateful words.
i quess if you didnt know these people and you read this you are just being nosey,now butt out
Who Cares

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Jun 6, 2011
old codger wrote:
<quoted text>i quess if you didnt know these people and you read this you are just being nosey,now butt out
Sure thing hilljack!
old codger

Brazil, IN

#33 Jun 6, 2011
thanks dumb mule

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aww TT or Julie must of got hurt feelings 26 min bahaha 2
Union Hospital (Jul '14) 38 min Man Cave 872
Is it normal to not want to French Kiss your Hu... (Aug '12) 1 hr haha 11
Olivia Cleeton 1 hr Have more kids 36
thomas Mccarter jr 2 hr abcdefg 7
Amber R Wills ? (Oct '13) 2 hr asdfghjkltyuiop 38
Riley Ambulance 2 hr 12 Commandments 55
Brazil Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web