Julie Smith and Richard Lindsey

Oct 13, 2010 Full story: Brazil Times 32

Jim and Loretta Snedeker, Brazil; Mary Lindsey and the late Richard Lindsey, Clinton, are proud to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their children, Julie Smith and Richard Lindsey in a private ceremony on Oct.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Suck it

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2010
He is an a••hole.
Cops suck

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2010
About to be jobless....Like his buddy Garver!
Stimpy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 10, 2010
A match made in heaven. I'm sure she can support him on her bus driving salary, and her food stamps, and her Hoosier Healthwise. She'll just keep popping out babies and have her teenage daughters keep popping out babies.....keep that tax-payer money rolling in.
imhere

Brazil, IN

#4 Nov 25, 2010
you know picking on the grownups are one thing but leave their families alone.Does anyone know the truth about Garver?? If you don't shut up
Truth Knower

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 29, 2010
Yeah...The truth behind the idiot is:
He is dating a girl...she was in Terre Haute hanging with a bunch of dudes in a bar...Butchy decided to go there and try to scare the guys....SOOOO ...He told his boss that his kid was sick...took off in his uniform and cop car and went to Terre Haute and made a scene! Real brave!! He is such a loser. The didn't even graduate the year he was supposed to! Once a flunky always a flunky!
bigbossman

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Dec 8, 2010
imhere wrote:
you know picking on the grownups are one thing but leave their families alone.Does anyone know the truth about Garver?? If you don't shut up
Yea he lied at work and said he was sick and then met his married girlfriend in TH and they got in a fight at a bar...the sheriffs dept asked him to either resign or be fired...he's an arrogant jerk
IRS

Fishers, IN

#7 Dec 21, 2010
Now Butchy is working at a local car dealer ! Probably collecting unemployment and working for cash! Laws still aren't meant for him!
One who knows

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 25, 2010
Besides all of what's written about Garver in this forum - from my experience Garver is a 100% deceiver, in other words a liar. If he's still a Fairview cop-Fairview, officials should give him the boot quickly. Mr. Hoggatt is much better, honest and willing to help.
Little Italy

AOL

#9 Jan 6, 2011
bigbossman wrote:
<quoted text>Yea he lied at work and said he was sick and then met his married girlfriend in TH and they got in a fight at a bar...the sheriffs dept asked him to either resign or be fired...he's an arrogant jerk
Can't be to arrogant driving a tow truck.
Relax

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 7, 2011
Why do you people spend so much time worrying about Rick and Butch?
BearsFan24

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jan 7, 2011
Relax wrote:
AMEN to that! Bitter much??
One who knows

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Feb 2, 2011
If he's still a Fairview cop-Fairview, officials should give him the boot quickly. Mr. Hoggatt is much better, honest and willing to help.

Mr. Hoggatt is a goog guy and tries very hard. Garver is a 100% liar maybe even a Sociopath !
Characteristics of a sociopath may be exhibited in totalistic leaders.

Profile of a Sociopath
www.exitsupportnetwork.com
Denise

Patton, PA

#13 Feb 26, 2011
Relax wrote:
Why what's going on with Rick, is that why his cousin Robert L. running for mayor.
Fairview Citizen

Clearfield, PA

#14 Mar 6, 2011
One who knows wrote:
Besides all of what's written about Garver in this forum - from my experience Garver is a 100% deceiver, in other words a liar. If he's still a Fairview cop-Fairview, officials should give him the boot quickly. Mr. Hoggatt is much better, honest and willing to help.
Mr. Hoggatt.....really.... talk about smarts....he lacks in that department.
One who knows

Fishers, IN

#15 Apr 28, 2011
From experience after my home was robbed Mr. Hoggatt was johnny on the spot-very willing to help, while Garver did nothing but lie to us about what was going to done and who would handle the case.
BOHICA69

Indianapolis, IN

#16 May 5, 2011
If you don't know theser people then you don't have any room to talk!!!!! I know both of them and they are very happy..... The reason everyone is pissed at Rick is because he did his job!!!!
Big Dawg

AOL

#17 May 8, 2011
BOHICA69 wrote:
If you don't know theser people then you don't have any room to talk!!!!! I know both of them and they are very happy..... The reason everyone is pissed at Rick is because he did his job!!!!
Would that be sitting at the mini mart day and night hitting on the employees , or sitting outside the bars waiting to deliver tickets?( funny though, it was ok for him to be helped to his vehicle on nights off totally plastered and driving ) Maybe it was servicing Nina to get all those extras in his squad car before he trashed it ?
BOHICA69

Carmel, IN

#18 May 9, 2011
Well Big dog if you think that then he must of busted you for something that you should not have been doing!!!!!!!!
just wondering

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 10, 2011
sounds like bohica69 is a little close to rick. when are the posts about him losing his job going to ?? bohica69 should have plenty of time to respond to them. sounds like he doesn't have a job either
BOHICA69

Carmel, IN

#20 May 14, 2011
Hey Just Wondering........For your INFO I do have a job and I pay my own way. I don't needor ask for anything I am just tired of some people bad mouthing others in this form and not having the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Stevens 1 hr Truth or True 147
Cloven-hoofs motorcycle club (Aug '13) 1 hr babymomma 31
Need A Good BJ ? 2 hr Take a seat 3
3 counts child molestation. . freed! 2/25/15 4 hr Granny 6
Whitney Nicole Vanatti and Thomas Roger Lange (Jul '10) Feb 23 Woger 7
Roxie pleake Feb 13 no longer working 2
What is Brazil like? Feb 10 LovelyLanee 1
Brazil Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web