muslims at dixie bee

Posted in the Brazil Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
wants to know

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 11, 2013
what happened at dixie bee last friday that has everyone upset?
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Pretty scary that they could enter the school and visit the classrooms without any one questioning their presence. Lucky it wasn't someone with an ulterior purpose.
Thn

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Bet the principal won't be in trouble for such a lapse in security.
lordy

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Feb 11, 2013
You ALL make something out of NOTHING! Get over it already!
Gestapo

AOL

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Muslim Brotherhood wrote:
All praise be to Allah. Allahu Akbar.
All shit on Allah Zeig Heil
what

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Feb 11, 2013
lordy wrote:
You ALL make something out of NOTHING! Get over it already!
could you tell us what really happened
thank
Kathy

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Feb 11, 2013
They visited a few classrooms talking about how Muslims are a peaceful people and are non violent, respect women and how wonderful the Muslim religion is.
Observant

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Kinda like to know whole story.
Harper

Clearwater, FL

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Kathy wrote:
They visited a few classrooms talking about how Muslims are a peaceful people and are non violent, respect women and how wonderful the Muslim religion is.
Why? We do not let non Muslin children pray or discuss their religions in school. Is there a difference? Not being an anti anything. Jost trying to see the reasoning behind it.
Dixie Bee

Marshall, IL

#13 Feb 11, 2013
I don't mind that they did it. It's just a bad time to. I mean with the school system wanting to up security at the schools. It hurts and will affect people like me who like to walk their child to class B-4 school. Or anytime. Please don't make this more than it is. I already feel like an intruder wen I take my kid to school now.
Real funny right there

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Kathy wrote:
Big shocker for ya... They hate women. And they firmly believe in killing to foreword their psychobabble religion. I had the displeasure of spend some time with these idiots in their own country. Same assholes that worked for us in the day we were shooting at in the night. These people are not peaceful, and it is only a matter of time before they snap and we have a full blown jihad here in the states. Just ask how peaceful Benghazi was over a video. Just imagine if someone pissed on a Koran or something... Oh wait.....
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#15 Feb 11, 2013
How about the Army psychiatrist who killed 12 people and wounded 31 others at Ft Hood? Nidal Malik Hasan.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Muslim family's school visit prompts investigation
Updated: Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 9:05 PM EST
Published : Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 9:05 PM EST

Brent Frazier
TERRE HAUTE, Ind.(WTHI)- Administrators at the Vigo County School Corporation are trying to figure out how a Muslim family managed to go classroom to classroom Friday morning, handing out religious literature to most every teacher while school was in session.

“And we are addressing that, we are making changes,” said Ray Azar, the corporation’s director of student services.

Azar told reporters Monday afternoon that an internal investigation is being launched at Dixie Bee Elementary, the K through 5 school three girls in that Muslim family attend. Azar said those girls and their father were properly approved to drop off cards, with a religious message, and a flower for each teacher at the school. But the family, according to Azar, was never supposed to venture beyond the school’s main office.

The message on the fliers the family dropped off reads,“Mohammed is a prophet of Mercy. Do not defame people, lest you make them your enemies.” The school corporation vehemently denies any claim that it was endorsing a particular religion by allowing the school visit; rather, according to Azar, it was viewed as a lesson in history.

Not one school board member was willing to comment on the incident at Dixie Bee Elementary, and the topic did not come up at Monday evening’s school board meeting

“Mohammed is a prophet of Mercy. Do not defame people, lest you make them your enemies

is that a threat
observer

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Thn wrote:
Bet the principal won't bae in trouble for such a lapse in security.
Why would you say that? i thought it was interesting that no one on the school board had a comment on the matter at last nights board meeting - wonder why that is?
Thn

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Feb 12, 2013
what wrote:
Muslim family's school visit prompts investigation
Updated: Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 9:05 PM EST
Published : Monday, 11 Feb 2013, 9:05 PM EST
Brent Frazier
TERRE HAUTE, Ind.(WTHI)- Administrators at the Vigo County School Corporation are trying to figure out how a Muslim family managed to go classroom to classroom Friday morning, handing out religious literature to most every teacher while school was in session.
“And we are addressing that, we are making changes,” said Ray Azar, the corporation’s director of student services.
Azar told reporters Monday afternoon that an internal investigation is being launched at Dixie Bee Elementary, the K through 5 school three girls in that Muslim family attend. Azar said those girls and their father were properly approved to drop off cards, with a religious message, and a flower for each teacher at the school. But the family, according to Azar, was never supposed to venture beyond the school’s main office.
The message on the fliers the family dropped off reads,“Mohammed is a prophet of Mercy. Do not defame people, lest you make them your enemies.” The school corporation vehemently denies any claim that it was endorsing a particular religion by allowing the school visit; rather, according to Azar, it was viewed as a lesson in history.
Not one school board member was willing to comment on the incident at Dixie Bee Elementary, and the topic did not come up at Monday evening’s school board meeting
“Mohammed is a prophet of Mercy. Do not defame people, lest you make them your enemies
is that a threat
If another group, not affiliated with any religion, would have been guilty of this at any other school it would have been a topic at the board meeting. The principal would have been in hot water. Let's think about the connection between the Superintendent and the principal of Dixie Bee. That is the reason it is not a big deal.
Observant

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Looks like this Muslim is gonna show all us Americans, that he will do as he pleases, and threaten our children.
Did one of his kids get picked on or something?.....their just girls anyway, he would strap a bomb on one of them to get to Muslim heaven.
The Father needs brought in for questioning at the least, for the threat on the cards.
connections

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Thn wrote:
<quoted text>If another group, not affiliated with any religion, would have been guilty of this at any other school it would have been a topic at the board meeting. The principal would have been in hot water. Let's think about the connection between the Superintendent and the principal of Dixie Bee. That is the reason it is not a big deal.
sounds like you know how to connect the dots alright!
right on

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Thn wrote:
<quoted text>If another group, not affiliated with any religion, would have been guilty of this at any other school it would have been a topic at the board meeting. The principal would have been in hot water. Let's think about the connection between the Superintendent and the principal of Dixie Bee. That is the reason it is not a big deal.
i have heard that the board members are all pre-selected
what

Terre Haute, IN

#22 Feb 12, 2013
right on wrote:
<quoted text> i have heard that the board members are all pre-selected
yes by us idiot voters
Observant

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Political correctness does not belong in our schools, I could give a hoot about their religion, or so called religion.
A threat has been made on our schools, who is going to do something about it?.....looks like nobody is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brazil Humane Shelter Oct 14 Nosey 4
Clay County K-9 Sheriff in Brazil (Jun '13) Oct 4 reporter 4
8 National Blue Ribbon Schools in Indiana Oct 1 Indiana 1
illuminati (Feb '14) Jul '14 pits 11
Forest Park golf course Jul '14 Ack Ack 2
Vigo County Jail Log: June 17, 2014 Jun '14 Crawl 1
Father's Day Jun '14 troy pickel 1
Brazil Dating
Find my Match

Brazil Jobs