Bank of America Fraud

Posted in the Brazil Forum

Jack

Germany

#1 Feb 27, 2013
The following is a message from Anonymous to the general public:

Everyday, Bank of America defrauds hundreds of thousands of its customers along with innocent borrowers who have loans that are either originated or serviced through Bank of America or its predecessor, Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.

Despite having been fined several billion dollars by various state and federal Agencies continuously over the last four years, Bank of America continues to defraud the public and abuse the court system against innocent victims that are unable to fight back. Although Bank of America was forced to pay billions in fines, those dollars have not trickled down to the victims who have lost their homes, had their credit destroyed, lost their jobs, lost their retirement, and lost their ability to live the American dream.

As to why does Bank of America continue to defraud people, the answer is also sadly simple. It has to continue to use fraud as a daily business principle because it has committed so much fraud in the past, that it must continue to use fraud to cover up the past fraud. It is that unending cycle of deception your parents warned you about when you told your first lie - if you tell a little lie now, your lies will get bigger and bigger to cover up the previous lies, until you lose the meaning of truth.

Bank of America, through its predecessor Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., originated 3.5 million loans between 2003 and 2007 that were neither funded nor owned by Countrywide Home Loans or Bank of America. These loans were derived from credit lines established by the Federal Reserve to Countrywide, which were public funds.

Because the fraud committed by Bank of America is so extensive, complex, and sophisticated, it would be impossible to outline even a small percentage of the fraud that takes place on a daily basis, in a single writing.

We can however, expose one small segment of Bank of America's fraud that affects 3.5 million homeowners and involves approximately $10 billion in home loans. If you are one of those 3.5 million borrowers/homeowners you should go to

https://op99.org/content/bank-america ...

and read our entire synopsis.

If, after reading our synopsis, you feel as outraged as you do helpless, there are at least two small things you can do. You can get online and send emails to Bank of America to let them know you know of their fraud, and insist that they stop. The second thing you can do is send emails to the US District Court: Central District of California, and demand that it stop allowing Bank of America to commit this foreclosure fraud.

https://op99.org/content/bank-america-fraud
Susie

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
And none of what you say to do about it will ever work!.....it's all about money, and who has the most.
I know of several properties that are owned be Bank of America, and you can't even get the bank to sell any of them, even a couple properties have been put on the market. And the realitors can't even get the bank to accept an offer...WTF?
Bank of America Fraud New

Suffolk, VA

#3 Mar 8, 2013
http://jerrytietjens.com/recidivism-3-0-and-t...
Recidivism 3.0 and the Bank That Just Doesn’t Get It
A friend of mine working in the Financial Fraud field once remarked that “If Banks were people, most of them would be in jail”. With news that Federal Prosecutors hit Bank of America with a Civil Mortgage Fraud Lawsuit in the amount of $1 Billion on Wednesday, you have to wonder just how far these colossal banks will go to turn a profit and please their shareholders. What seems even more clear is that far from being an isolated incident, what is alleged in the Lawsuit seems to be the modus operandi at BOA. I am guessing that it comes as no surprise to many that the second biggest bank in the United States has been caught with it’s hands in the piggy bank once again, and that the “nickels and dimes” in question were pilfered from the pockets of American homeowners.
According to the lawsuit in question, the home loan malfeasance alleged by Federal Prosecutors began at Countrywide Home Loans, whose loan operations were purchased in 2008 by Bank of America..

Taken from JerryTietjens.com reporter
rahrah8

Clinton, IN

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Jack wrote:
The following is a message from Anonymous to the general public:

Everyday, Bank of America defrauds hundreds of thousands of its customers along with innocent borrowers who have loans that are either originated or serviced through Bank of America or its predecessor, Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.

Despite having been fined several billion dollars by various state and federal Agencies continuously over the last four years, Bank of America continues to defraud the public and abuse the court system against innocent victims that are unable to fight back. Although Bank of America was forced to pay billions in fines, those dollars have not trickled down to the victims who have lost their homes, had their credit destroyed, lost their jobs, lost their retirement, and lost their ability to live the American dream.

As to why does Bank of America continue to defraud people, the answer is also sadly simple. It has to continue to use fraud as a daily business principle because it has committed so much fraud in the past, that it must continue to use fraud to cover up the past fraud. It is that unending cycle of deception your parents warned you about when you told your first lie - if you tell a little lie now, your lies will get bigger and bigger to cover up the previous lies, until you lose the meaning of truth.

Bank of America, through its predecessor Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., originated 3.5 million loans between 2003 and 2007 that were neither funded nor owned by Countrywide Home Loans or Bank of America. These loans were derived from credit lines established by the Federal Reserve to Countrywide, which were public funds.

Because the fraud committed by Bank of America is so extensive, complex, and sophisticated, it would be impossible to outline even a small percentage of the fraud that takes place on a daily basis, in a single writing.

We can however, expose one small segment of Bank of America's fraud that affects 3.5 million homeowners and involves approximately $10 billion in home loans. If you are one of those 3.5 million borrowers/homeowners you should go to

https://op99.org/content/bank-america ...

and read our entire synopsis.

If, after reading our synopsis, you feel as outraged as you do helpless, there are at least two small things you can do. You can get online and send emails to Bank of America to let them know you know of their fraud, and insist that they stop. The second thing you can do is send emails to the US District Court: Central District of California, and demand that it stop allowing Bank of America to commit this foreclosure fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ReWUqO-0MhcXX

https://op99.org/content/bank-america-fraud
Funny cause i had countrywide, then bank of American. Bank of American is selling tons of these loans to other lenders now. Hmm, wonder why...
T-Gunn

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 29, 2013
rahrah8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny cause i had countrywide, then bank of American. Bank of American is selling tons of these loans to other lenders now. Hmm, wonder why...
. I also had countrywide at the beginning and just about 3 months ago my home loan was sold from Bank of America to Nation Star well yesterday Bank of America called me yesterday to say they are going to foreclose on my home because I'm 3 months late when I told him I do not even have a loan with Bank of America anymore jackass he quickly said he would call back well he did 30min laters saying that when my loan was sold that their is a outstanding insurance and escrow payment of $535 left with Bank of America and if I do not pay that they will keep going on with the foreclosure process wtf is that bullshit #Bank #Of #America

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vigo county school money 8 min toon town 3
Powerdyne to Deliver Jobs and Investment to Ter... 23 min Neil Garrison 11
pony punching 37 min Jack frost 5
Spencers selling sex toys to kids (Dec '10) 37 min Billy 72
Someone robbed me (Jan '14) Dec 15 Helping a neighbo... 3
Anonymous note and black rose sent to mayor of ... Dec 8 ash j 5
welcome to the great brotherhood in brazil Dec 4 Mr johnson 1
Brazil Dating
Find my Match

Brazil People Search