gunner olson & josh angel!!!

Posted in the Brazil Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Dr Phil Goode

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jan 18, 2013
They are Terre Haute's version of Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunn. For those of you not familiar it's Dumb and Dumber.
blablahblah

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Who cares!!
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Big deal. Short little dudes aren't they.
lemon

Brazil, IN

#10 Jan 19, 2013
He's having a girl. And they are good dudes
yep

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 19, 2013
I like gunner but… it seams he keeps getting in trouble but not getting in trouble. What's up with that. DTF playin deal or no deal with him?
Dr Phil Goode

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jan 19, 2013
I heard they are both snitches, besides being dumbasses. CPS should step in and take his kid, god knows he won't raise it in a healthy household. He'll have her taking a nap in the middle of a king size bed in a smoke filled motel room. Poor people and criminals should not be allowed to breed.
McBride

Milton, WI

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Funny how people are tough enough to talk shit about people on here (that you know nothing about), but to much of a coward to use their real name. Josh and Gunner are both good people. We grew up hard having to feed ourselves. I am PROUD to call them my brothers.
Brandy doss

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 21, 2013
Obviously you guys don't know anything about them or you wouldn't be fishin door info. Get a life. They are actually better parents then most these dudes out here..
Lulz

West Baden Springs, IN

#20 Jan 21, 2013
Saxon knights is a gay pride prison club
niki

United States

#21 Jan 21, 2013
B###hshs like talkin shit about ppl they dont kno yall kno u would never say this sh#t to either of them scared ass mfers hiding behind fake names
cherry

Brazil, IN

#25 Jan 21, 2013
yep wrote:
I kno who u are niki and I kno someone that's gonna beat ur ass!
is this nikki that sleeps with a married man, steve stanford? If so chas will beat that a$s
McBride

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Jan 21, 2013
What's funny is all you cowards to scared to post your real names.
wade

Chicago, IL

#28 Jan 22, 2013
Who cares if we're cowards! We are trying to let the whole Terre haute area know to watch out lock up your shit. Cause they will never truthfully own or earn anything because they are trash, theives. Raised that way taught how to take from others and waste space on earth..... Mommas u did a great job on them boys! U must be proud:)))))
dropem

United States

#30 Jan 22, 2013
wade wrote:
Who cares if we're cowards! We are trying to let the whole Terre haute area know to watch out lock up your shit. Cause they will never truthfully own or earn anything because they are trash, theives. Raised that way taught how to take from others and waste space on earth..... Mommas u did a great job on them boys! U must be proud:)))))
bruh mtf up and grow some nuts
wade

Chicago, IL

#31 Jan 22, 2013
dropem wrote:
<quoted text>bruh mtf up and grow some nuts
Try a JOB probably something they don't know about.
nineteenthandthi rdav

Terre Haute, IN

#32 Jan 22, 2013
i promise none of the people talkin sh@# about josh and gunner would do it to thier faces. they are both good people so quit talkin sh@# about people you have never met.
wade

Chicago, IL

#33 Jan 22, 2013
nineteenthandthirdav wrote:
i promise none of the people talkin sh@# about josh and gunner would do it to thier faces. they are both good people so quit talkin sh@# about people you have never met.
can we all say together now JOBBBbbbb
dropem

United States

#35 Jan 22, 2013
wade wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a JOB probably something they don't know about.
i do agree with that!
Amigo

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Jan 22, 2013
Well what did u say that topix removed it?
Yo buddy

Chicago, IL

#38 Jan 22, 2013
Its back on there now whew

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer stockrahm 4 hr tj jones 1
Sexiest Girls/Women in Brazil? (May '15) Fri FOX 17
Michael Morris Morris Manufacturing (Mar '16) Dec 8 Agree 7
News Community working together to help family of de... Dec 7 ima hoosier 1
News 3 dead, including 2 infants in fatal Brazil hou... Dec 7 ima hoosier 1
mary Nov 30 Maryjanetta 1
Cognitive Behavioral Intervention Openings Nov 28 wildcats8 1

Brazil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance