You All will bow to Mohammad

Posted in the Brazil Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jada

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 13, 2013
All of terre haute will be under Muslim rule all will fall down to Mohammad and make him your god.
Nathan

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
The only one bowing will be Muhammad. I will bend him over and drag one thru him.
Ha Ha

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Muslim Brotherhood wrote:
Keyboard Courage!
You to you pigfucker
Gestapo

AOL

#8 Feb 14, 2013
yeah WHITE POWER
Nathan

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Keyboard Courage!
You decided to go with the name muslim brotherhood instead of Afro-american? Because we all know that you switch names probably as often as you switch religions. Sorry I made fun of your false god
Yep

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Allah...Shaw.....Only one God!
Nathan

La Grange, IL

#11 Feb 14, 2013
To the top
Mohammed shoe licker

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Feb 14, 2013
There is only one God, Allah. And Mohammed is his prophet.
Mohammad the child rapist
Muhammad the murder
Mohammad the shoe licker
Mohammad the hypocrite
Mohammad the keeper of comfort boys
Mohammad the moon worshiper

Since: Oct 12

Garden City, MI

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Ahh how cute. Look at all the little retards arguing over who's imaginary friend is the best.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
Ahh how cute. Look at all the little retards arguing over who's imaginary friend is the best.
yeah but their god is more retarded than mine
General Pershing

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
My name is Abdul. Every day from 9-5, I walk around the Circle in Indianapolis.
You cannot not miss me. I am 5 ft tall, weigh 300 lbs and wear a green beenie that says, OBAMA. I will be singing, "Praise be to Allah".
Go ahead, make my day, punk.
We need to handle Muslim terrorists like General Pershing did in the Philippines. Dipped bullets in pigs blood then executed Muslim extremist by firing squad than buried them face down pointing south covered with pig carcass.
what

Terre Haute, IN

#22 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You cannot not miss me. I am 5 ft tall, weigh 300 lbs and wear a green beenie that says, OBAMA. I will be singing, "Praise be to Allah".
so you a fat unemployed child rapist parasitic shoe licker
Allah the shoe licker

Terre Haute, IN

#23 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Your parents must be proud.
Allah the shoe licker

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you so afraid to make my day, punk?
Not afraid just have more sense than a stupid shoe licking pigfucker like yourself.
Logical

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Feb 15, 2013
Pimpin in a Double Wide wrote:
Right on
XXX

Terre Haute, IN

#29 Feb 15, 2013
You Muslims can kiss ALLAH my ass you desert ba$tard children of an Egyptian servant of Sara, the only true wife of Abraham was Sara. You are nothing but Abraham's ba$tards who were banished to the desert because the mother of your nations was a [email protected]
Curious

Terre Haute, IN

#31 Feb 15, 2013
XXX wrote:
You Muslims can kiss ALLAH my ass you desert ba$tard children of an Egyptian servant of Sara, the only true wife of Abraham was Sara. You are nothing but Abraham's ba$tards who were banished to the desert because the mother of your nations was a [email protected]
He just done went biblical on your ass!
Allah the shoe licker

Terre Haute, IN

#34 Feb 16, 2013
The prophet Jesus said that in a few hundred years the prophet Mohammed would appear. After that the followers of Jesus were to become followers of Mohammed.
Muhammad is the antichrist the deceiver.
Islam is death Islam loves death.
Allah the shoe licker

Terre Haute, IN

#36 Feb 16, 2013
Islam spreading peace and love

More than 50 dead in bombing at Pakistani vegetable market
Published February 16, 2013

Associated Press

QUETTA, Pakistan A bomb ripped through a crowded vegetable market in a mostly Shiite neighborhood in a southern Pakistani city Saturday, killing at least 63 people and wounding some 180, some critically, in a horrific attack on the country's minority Muslim sect.

Police raised the death toll several times and said many of those wounded in the explosion in Quetta remain in critical condition. The blast left many victims buried under rubble, but police said they did not know how many.

It was the deadliest incident since bombings in the same city killed 86 people earlier this year and led to a dayslong protest that eventually toppled the local government. Shiites, a minority in this Sunni Muslim dominated country, have been increasingly attacked by militant groups who view them as heretics and non-Muslims.

Senior police officer Wazir Khan Nasir said the bomb, set off in a residential suburb, was detonated by remote control.

Another officer, Samiullah Khan, said police were investigating whether the bomb was planted in a rickshaw parked in the crowded vegetable market. He said the bomb was detonated while dozens of women and children were shopping for the evening meal.

Local residents rushed the victims to three different area hospitals.

Television footage of the scene showed the rubble of the destroyed buildings with fruits and vegetables from what just minutes earlier was a lively market littered across the ground next to destroyed street carts.

Members of the minority Shiite sect took to the city streets in angry protest, blocking roads with burning tires and throwing stones at passing vehicles. Many also started firing into the air in an attempt to keep people away from the area in case there was a secondary explosion. Sometimes insurgents stagger the explosions as a way to target people who rush to the scene to help and thus increase the death toll.

Police cordoned off the area.

Most of the Shiites in the area are Hazaras, an ethnic group who migrated from Afghanistan over 100 years ago and in recent years have come under horrific attacks, mostly at the hands of Laskher-e-Jhangvi, a Sunni militant group.

"This evil force is operating with the patronage of certain elements in the province," said Qayum Changezi, the chairman of a local Hazara organization.

Saturday's attack was the worst since a series of bombings on Jan. 10 killed 86 people in Quetta, almost all Hazara Shiites. Residents were so furious that they refused to bury their dead for days, instead camping out on the streets in protest and demanding the government address the problem.

After days of protests, Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf flew to the city to meet with protesters and sacked the chief minister and his cabinet. But Saturday's attack showed the still potent power of the militant groups behind such incidents.

Quetta is the capital of Baluchistan province, where the Shiite minority has been attacked several times in recent months. Baluch nationalist groups are fighting an insurgency there to try to gain a greater share of income from the province's gas and mineral resources. Islamic militants and the banned sectarian group Lashker-e-Jhangvi are also active in the province.
Curious

Terre Haute, IN

#37 Feb 16, 2013
The prophet Jesus said that in a few hundred years the prophet Mohammed would appear. After that the followers of Jesus were to become followers of Mohammed.
And where is this quote from Jesus found? In what book of the Holy Bible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI raids Terre Haute sewage plant 2 min Cover 90
city council and commissioners need to go 13 min Eva 13
Texting While Driving 15 min Big Sister is Boss 6
swingers 25 min Big Sister is Boss 4
What makes TP stick to your butt? 39 min Big Sister is Boss 22
FBI At Wast Water Treatment Taking Out Boxes 41 min Duke defender 9
I tripped on a dandelion 45 min Big Sister is Boss 5

Brazil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance