Ex-Brazil police chief charged with o...

Ex-Brazil police chief charged with official misconduct

There are 2 comments on the Tribune-Star story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Ex-Brazil police chief charged with official misconduct. In it, Tribune-Star reports that:

A former Brazil police chief has been charged with official misconduct and failure to deposit public funds for allegedly pocketing federal grant money intended for child safety seats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.

Ignorance is not bliss

League City, TX

#1 Jan 11, 2011
Man I cant believe all the cop haters have jumped all over this.
Blues

Washington, IN

#2 Jan 11, 2011
Because this case is open and shut, Sure the Brazil police are all rude,conniving, Low IQ and have the power control issues BUT at least they are honest unlike the police in Terre Haute who have "hands-off" lists for drunk drivers and drug dealers, and target specific people to get the property and other underhanded reasons. To be fair,with the exception of the death threats, the Terre Haute/Vigo County police officers and officials deserve all the hatred that they've received on Topix and elsewhere on the internet. It's not like they really help the community but we pay for these guys in Terre Haute to go out and "pretend" to be cops on a mission. It's not as crazy like that in Brazil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raise your hand if you screwed Sherry Johnson 10 hr Johnny 4
Northview Cheer Team 14 hr Luke 1
Jason Thomas family slandering the Morris family 20 hr Thomas family 1
Melissa Morris is filthy 21 hr Barber 3
Corey’s partners Sat The812 1
Have you had A Breast exam? Jan 11 three blocks 1
Samantha Drake Jan 8 Brazil jump down 3

Brazil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance