Carbon Motors CEO should be investigated

Carbon Motors CEO should be investigated

There are 68 comments on the Towncow story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Carbon Motors CEO should be investigated. In it, Towncow reports that:

What do you know it looks like the "Naysayers" were right after all. William Santana Li has moved on to help another community - this time in California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Towncow.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#22 Mar 29, 2013
Jim_Lahey wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen bub, that's my know nothing know it all you're addressing so step the f#<k off. She's the ticket to getting jobs into this town. Once our REALITY TV SHOW hits Jim Lahey Productions LLC will be hiring 135 people. Thankfully this is a Right to Work State so I can pocket most of the money by not having to pay scale.
Hahahahah I'll beat my wages out of you lol Bet we do better than Carbon Motors did LMAO

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#23 Mar 29, 2013
You know who wrote:
Please enlighten us on exactly what law is being broken. Your gut feeling means nothing. If there is a law that has been violated then point it out or shut up already. Who cares what they do to the morons in California.
I agree with Indycorvette. People need to be warned.

As far as your point "what law is being broken", I have found out in life over the last 10 years that often in life things are often done by people that are not "right" but not "wrong" enough to quite break the law or maybe break the law enough to get the law enforcement people interested.

A close friend of my co-worker worked in a job where he got several awards and was their best employee, he was at the 19 1/2 year mark with the company. There others were just below the 10 years mark, that were major awards winners as well. Anyway, the way the company works (should work) retirement is they pay one lump sum of $750,000.00 for a 20 year retirement and #375,000.00 for a 10 to just under 20 year retirement. Anyway, they found a way to fire the guys costing each $375,000.000 in retirement benefits.

The 19 1/2 about to retire $750,000.00 guy lost $375,000.00 and got just the other $375,000.00. The other 3 guys lost all that they should have had if the company had just let them work a few weeks more to maybe a couple of months more in one of the cases. If this happened to you "legally" would you be happy with the lost of recieving $375,000.00 because it was done "legally"?

As far as your statement "Who cares what they do to the morons in California" let me say this, I was affected by a auto repairman con man years ago. He travels from state to state, "knowing" just about what he can "get away with". If someone in states affected by him years earlier could have got him shut down by the law, he would not be able to affect those in other states.
Mayor Urban

Young America, IN

#24 Mar 29, 2013
I voted for Nixon...a first-class Republican role model !
man

Connersville, IN

#25 Mar 29, 2013
The only Carbon you will around here is the carbon coming from Dodge trucks
man

Connersville, IN

#26 Mar 29, 2013
the Mayor said we are doing ok without Carbon Motors.. He was able to save the bldg at roberts park.. Buy 3 new Dump Trucks for the City. Buy an automated trash truck and furnish a trash toter to everyone in the city.. spy cameras for the park..Your taxes will go up to pay for this stuff
Been there

Thorntown, IN

#27 Mar 29, 2013
All I can say . For anyone in another community or country reading this- BEWARE. The snake oil salesman has been 4 companies and 13 + years at this and as never produced a car. Someow him and his marketing sidekick have managed to drive nice cars, buy toys , vacation and live in nice houses. You can do the math for yourselves.

Connersville UNITE
4thehellofit

Perry, OH

#28 Mar 29, 2013
Taking donations to make a christian cd

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#29 Mar 30, 2013
4thehellofit wrote:
Taking donations to make a christian cd
Is one of the songs going to be "The Connersville Carbon Motors Blues"?
just curious

Connersville, IN

#30 Mar 30, 2013
Hey Indiorvette...please educate us.....you seem to know about Carbon Motors.
Did the town write them a check for 4 millions ?
Just exactly how did they scam the town ?
How much money did Mr.Li actually get ?
The witches hammer

Greenfield, IN

#31 Apr 2, 2013
The FBI and IRS are two acronyms I would be very aware of . Don't let this get lost , we might be a bunch of denim wearing country boys and girls here but if we keep the pressure on the truth will be heard by all

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#32 Apr 2, 2013
just curious wrote:
Hey Indiorvette...please educate us.....you seem to know about Carbon Motors.
Did the town write them a check for 4 millions ?
Just exactly how did they scam the town ?
How much money did Mr.Li actually get ?
Why don't you ask your honest (hummmmmm ) mayor about all that. I am sure there was a kickback.
Aren't you in the Mayors office right now or close?????
If you think Carbon was not a scam then you have blinders on like some others in this tow or what's left of this town.

He will cover up any scam because it makes him look bad. I think it should be investigated for sure.
Okay wise butt you tell me from the beginning what has happened to our little town? We are getting dryer and dryer and someones pockets were filled. Was it your pockets???

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#33 Apr 2, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask your honest (hummmmmm ) mayor about all that. I am sure there was a kickback.
Aren't you in the Mayors office right now or close?????
If you think Carbon was not a scam then you have blinders on like some others in this tow or what's left of this town.

He will cover up any scam because it makes him look bad. I think it should be investigated for sure.
Okay wise butt you tell me from the beginning what has happened to our little town? We are getting dryer and dryer and someones pockets were filled. Was it your pockets???
You just continue to prove how ignorant you are. They simply asked for factual info and all you can do is rage about stuff, and call people names or accuse them of being part of the problem. And then you have the audacity to get your granny panties in a wad when someone rages on you. You truly are pathetic. If you have all of this knowledge, which you continually claim you have then please share. Be we know you won't, you'll just respond to me with your racist, backward, one toothed hillbilly rhetoric!!!! Keep collecting your government check and shaddup!!!! You angry witch!!!!!!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#34 Apr 2, 2013
Idiots On Parade wrote:
<quoted text>
You just continue to prove how ignorant you are. They simply asked for factual info and all you can do is rage about stuff, and call people names or accuse them of being part of the problem. And then you have the audacity to get your granny panties in a wad when someone rages on you. You truly are pathetic. If you have all of this knowledge, which you continually claim you have then please share. Be we know you won't, you'll just respond to me with your racist, backward, one toothed hillbilly rhetoric!!!! Keep collecting your government check and shaddup!!!! You angry witch!!!!!!
the only one calling names is your ignorant ass.
I only ever said that Carbon was a scam artist much like you are. I don't have to shut up. It is a free country and the forum is free to speak on just like your ignorant posts. You are the one raging.
Well then Einstein what is your honest opinion of the whole sham??? Bet you can't come up with it either. Oh but you are so smart. NOT.
If people in this town can't see what carbon Motors did and are still doing to others then they are as dumb as you are.
Yes, I will continue to collect my Social Security as long as you liberals quit stealing the funds from the till.
I will also give my opinion when I feel like it.
So now I am a "racist, backward, one toothed hillbilly rhetoric!!!! Keep collecting your government check and shaddup!!!! You angry witch!!!!!!" because I have an opinion. Well many others in this town feel the same as I do. Urban is taking it down the tubes and I hope you go along with him.
Now, I've had my say you go cyber bully someone else ya hear. Clean your nose off there is a lot of brown on it

Location hidden

#35 Apr 2, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>the only one calling names is your ignorant ass.
I only ever said that Carbon was a scam artist much like you are. I don't have to shut up. It is a free country and the forum is free to speak on just like your ignorant posts. You are the one raging.
Well then Einstein what is your honest opinion of the whole sham??? Bet you can't come up with it either. Oh but you are so smart. NOT.
If people in this town can't see what carbon Motors did and are still doing to others then they are as dumb as you are.
Yes, I will continue to collect my Social Security as long as you liberals quit stealing the funds from the till.
I will also give my opinion when I feel like it.
So now I am a "racist, backward, one toothed hillbilly rhetoric!!!! Keep collecting your government check and shaddup!!!! You angry witch!!!!!!" because I have an opinion. Well many others in this town feel the same as I do. Urban is taking it down the tubes and I hope you go along with him.
Now, I've had my say you go cyber bully someone else ya hear. Clean your nose off there is a lot of brown on it
Liberal? You truly are stupid. I'm about as Liberal as you are smart, which is to say, NOT AT ALL!!!!!! The majority of intelligent people knew from the start that CM was a scam. You're the only one who keeps spouting off about people's pockets getting lined and money being stolen and every time someone asks you for facts you flip your lid!!!! So dumba$$ please enlighten us. Or are you secretly collecting from the whole thing and don't want to give facts because you'll no longer be able to eat from the trough you stupid pig? Or is it that your retarded children have flown the coop and now you have no one to believe your crap anymore so you are trying to prove to yourself that your not a complete waste of life? If you have facts and not just fantasies and opinions let us all in on the big secret you dumb hick!!!! Maybe if you actually had some facts it could help get an investigation going, or do you like looking like a complete fool?!?!?
Glock

Hobart, IN

#36 Apr 2, 2013
Idiots On Parade wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal? You truly are stupid. I'm about as Liberal as you are smart, which is to say, NOT AT ALL!!!!!! The majority of intelligent people knew from the start that CM was a scam. You're the only one who keeps spouting off about people's pockets getting lined and money being stolen and every time someone asks you for facts you flip your lid!!!! So dumba$$ please enlighten us. Or are you secretly collecting from the whole thing and don't want to give facts because you'll no longer be able to eat from the trough you stupid pig? Or is it that your retarded children have flown the coop and now you have no one to believe your crap anymore so you are trying to prove to yourself that your not a complete waste of life? If you have facts and not just fantasies and opinions let us all in on the big secret you dumb hick!!!! Maybe if you actually had some facts it could help get an investigation going, or do you like looking like a complete fool?!?!?
Hey Idiot I threatened to come to New Jersey or where ever the hell you are and thump your head before, you call somebody's kids retarded again and I will make it a reality. I dont always agree with Indy but I wouldnt call her children retarded. I have a special needs child and that pisses me off!!

Location hidden

#37 Apr 2, 2013
Glock wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Idiot I threatened to come to New Jersey or where ever the hell you are and thump your head before, you call somebody's kids retarded again and I will make it a reality. I dont always agree with Indy but I wouldnt call her children retarded. I have a special needs child and that pisses me off!!
No wonder!!!! Please don't continue to contaminate the gene pool you clown!!!

Location hidden

#38 Apr 2, 2013
Glock wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Idiot I threatened to come to New Jersey or where ever the hell you are and thump your head before, you call somebody's kids retarded again and I will make it a reality. I dont always agree with Indy but I wouldnt call her children retarded. I have a special needs child and that pisses me off!!
Special needs parents tend to have special needs children!!! No one invited you into this conversation, so take your BB gun and beat it dumbass!!!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#39 Apr 2, 2013
Idiots On Parade wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are so smart I think I will leave all the fact finding to you. You aren't even interested in facts. You are just interested in putting people down. there is a name for that you know. So sad you a a hide behind the computer type . People will figure you out sooner or later. Just remember that.
Do all the investigating yourself while I kick back make money from my Entrepreneurship and my government social Security check.
thanks for helping pay into Social Security that is if you do. LMAO

Location hidden

#40 Apr 2, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are so smart I think I will leave all the fact finding to you. You aren't even interested in facts. You are just interested in putting people down. there is a name for that you know. So sad you a a hide behind the computer type . People will figure you out sooner or later. Just remember that.
Do all the investigating yourself while I kick back make money from my Entrepreneurship and my government social Security check.
thanks for helping pay into Social Security that is if you do. LMAO
So what your saying is you have nothing. All of this to find out you have no info. Just as we all suspected. I don't really care about you or your RETARDED friends, GLOCK!!!!!!! Selling your old junk on eBay is not really an entrepreneurship!!!!!! Have a nice life!!!!!
Glock

Hobart, IN

#41 Apr 2, 2013
Idiots On Parade wrote:
<quoted text>
So what your saying is you have nothing. All of this to find out you have no info. Just as we all suspected. I don't really care about you or your RETARDED friends, GLOCK!!!!!!! Selling your old junk on eBay is not really an entrepreneurship!!!!!! Have a nice life!!!!!
You really are a dick and your wife must be totally desperate to live with the likes of you chicken shit POS, you know nothing I proved that last time around and you wouldnt meet me mano e mano anyway because you are YELLOW, you hear me boy YELLOW as in COWARD. You will lose something or someone dear to you soon, so enjoy you pimple on the ass of humanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexiest Girls/Women in Brazil? (May '15) 18 hr FOX 17
Michael Morris Morris Manufacturing (Mar '16) Thu Agree 7
News Community working together to help family of de... Dec 7 ima hoosier 1
News 3 dead, including 2 infants in fatal Brazil hou... Dec 7 ima hoosier 1
mary Nov 30 Maryjanetta 1
Cognitive Behavioral Intervention Openings Nov 28 wildcats8 1
Clay County Farmers Nov '16 Sara 3

Brazil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance