Carbon Motors CEO should be investigated

Carbon Motors CEO should be investigated

There are 68 comments on the Towncow story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Carbon Motors CEO should be investigated. In it, Towncow reports that:

What do you know it looks like the "Naysayers" were right after all. William Santana Li has moved on to help another community - this time in California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Towncow.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 28, 2013
They should not be allowed to continue their scam. They are now in California and California should be warned about what Santana Li does. Bilking investors and Cities too.
This somehow is criminal White Collar crime
I have been trying to warn other cities about this scam artist. See comment column

http://www.ibj.com/small-biz-matters/2011/03/...
You know who

Connersville, IN

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Please enlighten us on exactly what law is being broken. Your gut feeling means nothing. If there is a law that has been violated then point it out or shut up already. Who cares what they do to the morons in California.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#3 Mar 28, 2013
You know who wrote:
Please enlighten us on exactly what law is being broken. Your gut feeling means nothing. If there is a law that has been violated then point it out or shut up already. Who cares what they do to the morons in California.
On a personal basis this is how scam artists work. To take a whole town or individual is called FRAUD. There is a pattern of FRAUD coming from Carbon Motors
http://www.tewksbury.net/Pages/TewksburyMA_Po...
I think you better shut up or are you part of the scheme of things yourself.
Everyone should care because it is all investor or city, taxpayer funds that are being used. It is called FRAUD.
I care what they do to Californians because they will continue to do this for there lifetime if not exposed.
Now you shut up.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2013
their not there oops

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 28, 2013
So exactly where does Carbon Motors fit in your article from Tewskbury, MA? And why would you be trolling Massachusetts for fraud articles? And on a personal basis? What the hell does that mean? Did they take money out of your account? And why didn't you share this wealth of fraud knowledge BEORE they took the town of Connersville for 4 million?!?!?!?' Maybe you're part of the scam you "idiot on parade"!!!!!!!
You know who

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Sorry lady, there was no fraud. First if all I have been anti Carbon from day 1. However no one ever promised anything. They were careful to day from day one that without the gov loan there would be no company. They never hid that. It is on the record in TV and newspaper interviews. As for taxpayer dollars. Only riverboat money, from gambling was used. Taxpayer money was used in monies from state and county offerings which is common practice in all fifty states to lure possible jobs. The only promise made was of jobs if the gov Loan came thru. It didn't so the jobs didn't. I will be the first to admit Li is a snake oil salesman but he knows the law and never broke it. So you fat, nasty biddy. You are out of Luck.
rules

Zanesville, IN

#7 Mar 28, 2013
You know who wrote:
Sorry lady, there was no fraud. First if all I have been anti Carbon from day 1. However no one ever promised anything. They were careful to day from day one that without the gov loan there would be no company. They never hid that. It is on the record in TV and newspaper interviews. As for taxpayer dollars. Only riverboat money, from gambling was used. Taxpayer money was used in monies from state and county offerings which is common practice in all fifty states to lure possible jobs. The only promise made was of jobs if the gov Loan came thru. It didn't so the jobs didn't. I will be the first to admit Li is a snake oil salesman but he knows the law and never broke it. So you fat, nasty biddy. You are out of Luck.
Wow, does it make you feel better to insult people and call them names? You must have very low self esteem. Does putting other people down give you a stiffy or WHAT?! LMAO!!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Idiots On Parade wrote:
So exactly where does Carbon Motors fit in your article from Tewskbury, MA? And why would you be trolling Massachusetts for fraud articles? And on a personal basis? What the hell does that mean? Did they take money out of your account? And why didn't you share this wealth of fraud knowledge BEORE they took the town of Connersville for 4 million?!?!?!?' Maybe you're part of the scam you "idiot on parade"!!!!!!!
I do believe it is a free country and I can Google wherever I please.
Are you stupid or something?
If you will look back at Topix articles I have voiced my opinion about this company from the beginning. I used Tewksbury, Mass because they have been scammed and so have we. I am sure Li was sliding very close to the edge of criminal and in my opinion he should be locked up along with you. Money will be taken out of my account soon when our taxes go up because that building sits empty. I think you should be looking into your own mirror for "an idiot on parade".
You can't even carry on a decent conversation with out personally attacking me so don't post anything to me anymore.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 28, 2013
You know who wrote:
Why do you personally attack me for my opinion? Are you in the Mayors office or close to him??
Can't even carry on a conversation with out people stepping in with no manners. I am not fat nor a nasty biddy.
The whole town is lout of luck including you unless your name is Urban or Jobe.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 28, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe it is a free country and I can Google wherever I please.
Are you stupid or something?
If you will look back at Topix articles I have voiced my opinion about this company from the beginning. I used Tewksbury, Mass because they have been scammed and so have we. I am sure Li was sliding very close to the edge of criminal and in my opinion he should be locked up along with you. Money will be taken out of my account soon when our taxes go up because that building sits empty. I think you should be looking into your own mirror for "an idiot on parade".
You can't even carry on a decent conversation with out personally attacking me so don't post anything to me anymore.
I'm sorry you came to a battle of wits unarmed. And you're right you have voiced your opinion many thousands of times on this forum, and by reading some of them I'm pretty sure you ARE an IDIOT, you fat slag!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#11 Mar 28, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you personally attack me for my opinion? Are you in the Mayors office or close to him??
Can't even carry on a conversation with out people stepping in with no manners. I am not fat nor a nasty biddy.
The whole town is lout of luck including you unless your name is Urban or Jobe.
You're the only LOUT around you BLOW HARD!!!!!!!

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Idiots On Parade wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you came to a battle of wits unarmed. And you're right you have voiced your opinion many thousands of times on this forum, and by reading some of them I'm pretty sure you ARE an IDIOT, you fat slag!!!!!!!!!
You are only showing your own ignorance and showing you have no concern about Carbon motors. Your only concern is to put people down. go right ahead. I know who I am and I like myself. Doesn't matter if you like me at all.
To me there was no battle of wits. It was all about how Carbon scammed our town. The only battle is in your half baked head.
for your future you may see me on here giving my opinion again many times. No stopping that Jerk.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 28, 2013
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
You are only showing your own ignorance and showing you have no concern about Carbon motors. Your only concern is to put people down. go right ahead. I know who I am and I like myself. Doesn't matter if you like me at all.
To me there was no battle of wits. It was all about how Carbon scammed our town. The only battle is in your half baked head.
for your future you may see me on here giving my opinion again many times. No stopping that Jerk.
Good one!!!!!
taxpayer

Young America, IN

#14 Mar 28, 2013
This argument is SETTLED ! " You Know Who " pretty well nailed it down. These " entrepreneurs" do this all over the place, just as bad as those ALREADY RICH duck-call makers are doing about wanting MORE money per episode of their TV show. Everybody SCAMS somebody it seems. Must be the American Way !
bent over

Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Greed is to blame for this, certain people in this town were blinded by the promise of big bucks, same old story -if it's too good to be true then it probably is. you got screwed good connersville.
reviver

Peoria, IL

#16 Mar 28, 2013
They started in CA several years ago. They are going home.
indycorvette wrote:
They should not be allowed to continue their scam. They are now in California and California should be warned about what Santana Li does. Bilking investors and Cities too.
This somehow is criminal White Collar crime
I have been trying to warn other cities about this scam artist. See comment column
http://www.ibj.com/small-biz-matters/2011/03/...
You know who

Connersville, IN

#17 Mar 29, 2013
Indy. You are a loud mouth know it all who knows nothing. That is why you are called out time and time again

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#19 Mar 29, 2013
You know who wrote:
Indy. You are a loud mouth know it all who knows nothing. That is why you are called out time and time again
Well why don't you tell me what you know??? NOTHING. I am called out time and time again because people like you have low self esteem and hate people in general and are jealous because in your chauvinistic mind women should have no say. Well F--- that I will always respond to anything I chose. Get used to it. Just like I have to get used to low lives like you.
You must work for the Mayors office you know one of those brown nose suckies. Well he can't run again so your out next time around. Then you will be a loud mouth no nothing who knows nothing LMAO

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#20 Mar 29, 2013
You know who wrote:
I forgot to say your URBAN is showing. You are partially right but not all the way. I would venture to say there is some statute somewhere that can be dug up and lodged against Santana scam man

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

#21 Mar 29, 2013
You know who wrote:
Some trivia about you The Mezcal worm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezcal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki S 1 hr Curious 5
News THPD have benches removed from Gilbert Park 1 hr Alcyholic Moron 16
Don Kyle 1 hr Universal 2
Trump whining about debates begins 2 hr slim 6
shirtless creep on Wabash Ave/17th 2 hr slim 5
News Duke Energy stresses energy management 4 hr The Spook 2
Carl Ford 4 hr Mrs Breault 3

Brazil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance