Austen Dowell "Pedophile"

Posted in the Brazil Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pissed off Uncle

Terre Haute, IN

#1 May 9, 2013
Parents beware of this creep. He met my niece at Ryves Hall at some point in time. Here recently he was caught messaging her and asking for pictures and saying many things like "you want this dic*?" He several times was trying to meet her in person for god knows what intentions. When confronted about the way he was talking to my 12 year old niece his reply was "I've known her for awhile and I don't keep track of how old she is". https://www.facebook.com/austen.dowell...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 May 9, 2013
If this is true... the authorities need to be notified right away to determine if he has broken any laws yet. Predators like this need to be on a watch list. This is a very dangerous situation for your niece and most likely other little girls!
Pissed off Uncle wrote:
Parents beware of this creep. He met my niece at Ryves Hall at some point in time. Here recently he was caught messaging her and asking for pictures and saying many things like "you want this dic*?" He several times was trying to meet her in person for god knows what intentions. When confronted about the way he was talking to my 12 year old niece his reply was "I've known her for awhile and I don't keep track of how old she is". https://www.facebook.com/austen.dowell...
Truth

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 9, 2013
I hope you reported this to authorities and not just on this page. You would be protecting all little girls as well as your neice.

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

#4 May 9, 2013
Pissed off Uncle wrote:
If your comment is true, he has committed a felony. However, if you cannot offer proof and he is not prosecuted for this crime, you can be sued for defamation. A public forum is not an appropriate place to announce these things. Call the prosecutor, file a police report, turn the phone over to the cops.
Pissed off Uncle

Terre Haute, IN

#5 May 9, 2013
I called the police and because I am not her legal guardian. Also the phone she was messaging him on has came up missing(she found where it was hidden and took it). I let him know the minute we get it we are calling the police. As far as the defamation I am not worried. He knows he is caught. When confronted he only said that he does not keep track of age.
You are an Idiot

Terre Haute, IN

#6 May 9, 2013
Yeah, what is a 12 year old doing with a phone and facebook. Sounds like no one really pays attention to her anyways and she is getting attention where ever she can get it. If parents would keep their foot up their kids ass this wouldn't happen. Way to go Chris Hanson.... take a seat.
Pissed off Uncle

Terre Haute, IN

#7 May 9, 2013
You are an Idiot wrote:
Yeah, what is a 12 year old doing with a phone and facebook. Sounds like no one really pays attention to her anyways and she is getting attention where ever she can get it. If parents would keep their foot up their kids ass this wouldn't happen. Way to go Chris Hanson.... take a seat.
Regardless the situation I am doing what I can and no matter who you are or how you want to look at it she is 12 now 13 and he is 18( AN ADULT) Idiot! Get your shit together before you offend some young girls parents that allow her means to social media. She had a watchful eye on here as to why it was caught mid conversation but after it was put up with the text still open she snuck and got it before we could get it to print it out the next day. So all in all its ok for an adult to act like this with young children as long as the can sneak and get away with it?
dumbash

Terre Haute, IN

#8 May 9, 2013
no its not but maybe if yall kept a better eye on what she was doing and who she was hanging out with at ryves center he wouldnt have her number and wouldnt be able to to text her..Idiot...
You are an Idiot

Terre Haute, IN

#9 May 9, 2013
I hope I offend some young girls parents and that they start really caring and paying attention to what their kid is doing. She is 12 or 13 as you say why is she not supervised when she goes out? Do you just use Ryves as a baby sitter while you do crack or what? It is not okay for an adult to do this but it is also not okay for a 12 year old to have access to social media that is geared towards adults. Give her some damn barbie dolls to play with, get her away from her skank friends whose parents think it would be cool to have a 12 year old have a baby like Ginnie Rayhel's daughter did, and start letting this little girl know this crap has consequences. Let her watch the news about the 3 girls who they just found in Ohio. Be a parent and not a pissed off Uncle who sits on the computer flapping your gums. Who is the adult here? sounds like the little girl is in the drivers seat if she can sneak around and find a phone with potentially criminal evidence on it. If it is anything but a prepay you can get those records from the carrier. People like you who let it happen make me sick.
Pissed off Uncle

Terre Haute, IN

#10 May 9, 2013
The hell with you. You are only a mouth looking for a way to sound as if you are responsible. She was not to have facebook and or anything else yet the ipod touch she got for Christmas was her means of facebook and the texting app she found which got me where Im at. I am only a Uncle and trying to make people aware of this creep yet you only want to run your damn mouth about is anything and everything to put it on a 12 year old and parenting skills. I make you sick? Your a piece of shit if all your going to do is mouth and find a way that is is ok what that creep did and its the girls and her families fault.
Pissed off Uncle

Terre Haute, IN

#11 May 9, 2013
Oh no im sorry you are correct She is 12 and has less than perfect parents and role models so its ok to ask for nude photos and ask if she wants this dic* And constantly try to find a way to meet! All thanks to the parents and everyone involved that young girl got what she wanted/deserved and being 18 and all you did a service! Fuck you idiot!

Pimpin in a Double Wide

Since: Oct 12

Bronx, NY

#12 May 9, 2013
You are an Idiot wrote:
I hope I offend some young girls parents and that they start really caring and paying attention to what their kid is doing. She is 12 or 13 as you say why is she not supervised when she goes out? Do you just use Ryves as a baby sitter while you do crack or what? It is not okay for an adult to do this but it is also not okay for a 12 year old to have access to social media that is geared towards adults. Give her some damn barbie dolls to play with, get her away from her skank friends whose parents think it would be cool to have a 12 year old have a baby like Ginnie Rayhel's daughter did, and start letting this little girl know this crap has consequences. Let her watch the news about the 3 girls who they just found in Ohio. Be a parent and not a pissed off Uncle who sits on the computer flapping your gums. Who is the adult here? sounds like the little girl is in the drivers seat if she can sneak around and find a phone with potentially criminal evidence on it. If it is anything but a prepay you can get those records from the carrier. People like you who let it happen make me sick.
But.... But... Personal responsibility is hard.
dumbash

Terre Haute, IN

#13 May 9, 2013
hey heres a neat idea...why dont you teach your kids that its not ok to talk to strange adults and certainly not ok to give them your phone number.No one wants to stand the fuck up and be a responsible adult parent and teach their kids the proper way to behave but then everyone bitches cause the little monsters are out fucking 20 year olds getting knocked up and becoming the prey for the sick pedo bastards out there.Is your niece one of those 12 year olds that dress and act like they are 17? He may not have known how old she really was and its on you to prove that he did know.Besides how long has he been texting her? Since he just became an "adult" a few months ago.
Pissed off Uncle

Terre Haute, IN

#14 May 9, 2013
Go somewhere else before you think you can teach me how to be a parent. Your sterotype isn't working and you must know this bastard because you are still in a sense defending the shit. As my original post reguardless what you or anyone want to say Austen Dowell is a pedophile!
another pissed uncle of s

Terre Haute, IN

#15 May 9, 2013
You are an Idiot wrote:
yeah a 12 yr old with a phone grow up perv. Maybe u was in it with him. Welcome to today's world.

Terre Haute, IN

#16 May 9, 2013
dumbash wrote:
no its not but maybe if yall kept a better eye on what she was doing and who she was hanging out with at ryves center he wouldnt have her number and wouldnt be able to to text her..Idiot...
nope guess u can't be trusted either.

Terre Haute, IN

#17 May 9, 2013
dumbash wrote:
hey heres a neat idea...why dont you teach your kids that its not ok to talk to strange adults and certainly not ok to give them your phone number.No one wants to stand the fuck up and be a responsible adult parent and teach their kids the proper way to behave but then everyone bitches cause the little monsters are out fucking 20 year olds getting knocked up and becoming the prey for the sick pedo bastards out there.Is your niece one of those 12 year olds that dress and act like they are 17? He may not have known how old she really was and its on you to prove that he did know.Besides how long has he been texting her? Since he just became an "adult" a few months ago.
Hey pervs put yur real names out here so every one can know what type of people u two really r.
dumbash

Terre Haute, IN

#18 May 9, 2013
lol not a perv just a parent tired of listening to everyone whine about what their kids are up to while they arent paying attention to them.My kids dont have cell phones for this reason.I also pay fucking attetion to where they go and who they talk to and guess what...my kids ARENT sexting anyone.And no I dont know this kid austen just figure if we are going to being pointing fingers at adults who have failed here we should include the people who should have been paying attetion to what she was doing before it got to this point.You guys are the ones who made the choice to let her go to a community center with apparently little to no true adult supervision.you are the ones who didnt teach her what happens to little kids who talk to strange adults.And you are the one who didnt notice that has been going on for a while.It is on you as a parent to know what your kids are up to and take resposibility for them.You complain about other peoples behavior what about your niece?She is the one who gave him her number and kept talking to him and she feels in control enough to stolen back the phone so you couldnt use it against them.do you really think those texts are going to be on there when you get it back?You and your family created this mess when you failed to teach her simple common sense rules about staying safe and not becoming a victim.Did it ever occur to you that maybe she lied to him about her age?It happens..And its not like she is proving to be the most honest and upstanding party to all this.If he did know how old she was and continued this then yes he is a dirtbag and needs to be punished.But you should probably start stepping up and taking more resposibility and making a real effort to pay attention to what the kids are doing.Next time she is going to smarter about hiding it and you may not find out in time to save her.

Pimpin in a Double Wide

Since: Oct 12

Bronx, NY

#19 May 9, 2013
another pissed uncle of s wrote:
<quoted text> Hey pervs put yur real names out here so every one can know what type of people u two really r.
No one is condoning what he has done. What they're pointing out is that your niece is acting like a trash barrelwhore either because she has been taught such behavior or her behavior is going unchecked. If you or her parents, which where the hell are they in this, can't control her you obviously do need some advice in parenting because you're clearly doing a piss poor job.
You are an Idiot

Terre Haute, IN

#20 May 9, 2013
Pissed off Uncle wrote:
Go somewhere else before you think you can teach me how to be a parent. Your sterotype isn't working and you must know this bastard because you are still in a sense defending the shit. As my original post reguardless what you or anyone want to say Austen Dowell is a pedophile!
I don't hang in the ghetto so no I don't know the kid and since you let the little girl sneak around an destroy evidence you are a mouth piece defaming an 18 year old. Without proof for the police to follow up on, yeah you ain't got squat. Go paddle her ass before some 18 year old does it for you. Spanky Spanky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boi 12 hr Melissa 3
Tom Price is a fake and lies Sat Dan 1
Jay Haas Fri Lmao 5
Anybody remember "Hope"? Nov 16 Really 3
Ex kept rings Nov 14 EAP 3
Kaitlin rehmel Nov 11 Fred 4
What is Brazil like? (Feb '15) Nov 4 Kal 4

Brazil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance