Woman makes allegations against ambul...

Woman makes allegations against ambulance tech

There are 74 comments on the Tribune-Star story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Woman makes allegations against ambulance tech. In it, Tribune-Star reports that:

A Clay County woman is alleging she was inappropriately touched by a male ambulance technician during an ambulance ride from Brazil to Indianapolis on Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Barney fife

Terre Haute, IN

#61 Jul 27, 2010
Former PT wrote:
why dont you all shut the hell up, THFD, Transcare, Care, THPD,and VCSD is one big orgy, "Cop World" would be a great title for that adult picture, I mean Amanda Cole in dispatch has about run threw the entire THFD, THPD VCSD and ISP rosters!
but what about me Andy...I never get to go....pick me...pick me Amanda

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#62 Jul 27, 2010
Proud Firefighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not kid ourselves fella, Transcare people are all there because they can't make it in the big time. They are helping people because they need the money, Transcare is not a career it's a paycheck. To compare them to the Fire Department is not a fair challenge to Transcare.
hey there "Paragod" always remeber: Paramedics save Lives but EMT's SAVE PARAMEDICS!!!!!!! and there are those who WORKED at TransCAREY because they loved their job but because of the "IN CHARGE" morons they left!!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#63 Jul 27, 2010
Trans-Care PRN wrote:
Nick Montelauro, Chris Thomas, and John McFarland are the best medics in Vigo County and Indiana. They run circles around THFD medics. Nick told me stories about stupid things that FD medics have done. He has horror stories of ER staff to (Nurses and Doctors). Vigo County is lucky to have him. If I were hurt I would want Nick by my side! Don't get started on CARE Ambulance because they are not good. I'll keep my Trans-Care medics any day. Keep your head up Trans-Care employees we have a lot to be proud of and we make a difference.
ARE YOU SERIOUS, I NEVER seen Nick or John in the back of a rig only behind a damn desk pushing a pencil and dictating who should do what....Chris is a Good medic but there are only 3 there who are the rest have forgot what being a BASIC is all about and thats where it starts BASIC. without the BASIC care meds and needles dont mean a damn thing
Big Pimpin

Terre Haute, IN

#64 Jul 29, 2010
Former PT wrote:
why dont you all shut the hell up, THFD, Transcare, Care, THPD,and VCSD is one big orgy, "Cop World" would be a great title for that adult picture, I mean Amanda Cole in dispatch has about run threw the entire THFD, THPD VCSD and ISP rosters!
Ha ha, that is some funny stuff! I need her on MY payroll!
sjg

United States

#65 Aug 2, 2010
Corey didn't u use to do runs with him sveral months ago
RonaldMcdonald

United States

#66 Aug 2, 2010
This doesn't suprise me at all. A few months back I had to call an ambulance and they stoled a few antiques of mine. I didn't believe it at first but a few relatives saw them. There is no way to complain (except to tell my children to take up arms against them in the future)
Family Fued

Terre Haute, IN

#67 Aug 2, 2010
RonaldMcdonald wrote:
This doesn't suprise me at all. A few months back I had to call an ambulance and they stoled a few antiques of mine. I didn't believe it at first but a few relatives saw them. There is no way to complain (except to tell my children to take up arms against them in the future)
Your relatives witnessed the ambulance techs steal some antiques but didn't stop them? Hmmm? Seems more likely your relatives may have made themselves welcome to your antiques!
Rush L

Terre Haute, IN

#68 Aug 2, 2010
I would not let Trans Crap take my dog to the vet .
bishop don magic juan

Indianapolis, IN

#69 Aug 2, 2010
they stoled???? If your gonna bitch learn to speak and write proper english......but you from west t. I bet and you dont know any better. Were they antiques or just your incomplete collection of elvis t.v trays????
Loser

Twin Lakes, WI

#71 Dec 8, 2010
Whatever happened to him? Is he still in custody? Did he make a plea deal and get off with probation or what? Oh, and I can't believe that Trans-Care still has the 911 contract. I guess you have to complain to directly to the commissioners when you have a problem with Trans-Care. So please people, over the next 2 years, call your Vigo County Commissioners if you have any problem with the service you receive from Trans-Care.
Doctor Frankenstein

Terre Haute, IN

#72 Dec 9, 2010
Loser wrote:
Whatever happened to him? Is he still in custody? Did he make a plea deal and get off with probation or what? Oh, and I can't believe that Trans-Care still has the 911 contract. I guess you have to complain to directly to the commissioners when you have a problem with Trans-Care. So please people, over the next 2 years, call your Vigo County Commissioners if you have any problem with the service you receive from Trans-Care.
You can be sure that Russ keeps getting the contract because of threats and backdoor deals because it's DAMN sure not because of the excellent service that Transcare provides (joke)!!
peanuty

Mesquite, NV

#73 Jan 27, 2011
what a way to get rich,now a days people are trying to sue for anything. c'mon we have plenty of cameras throughout this country whats next cameras in the back of ambulances
Giggles

Clay City, IN

#75 Sep 6, 2012
peanuty wrote:
what a way to get rich,now a days people are trying to sue for anything. c'mon we have plenty of cameras throughout this country whats next cameras in the back of am
lances

If putting cameras in the back of ambulances AND in front and also cameras out side like police cars have. Yes please do so for everyones sake!!! Not only to protect the citizen but also to protect the emt.We all need someone to watch our backs everynow and then.
tranny

Chicago, IL

#76 Sep 6, 2012
Giggles wrote:
<quoted text>If putting cameras in the back of ambulances AND in front and also cameras out side like police cars have. Yes please do so for everyones sake!!! Not only to protect the citizen but also to protect the emt.We all need someone to watch our backs everynow and then.
they already have them. This happened 2 years ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh angel (Sep '12) 6 min WhosStupidNow 85
Union Hospital Maintenance 11 min Justin 16
Ted Cruz and Carly Fiorina? 25 min Jeff Lebowski 10
Pedophiles = White Christian Conservative Men 37 min Jury Kane 4
Donald Trump - No Good For America - No Good Fo... 59 min Jury Kane 142
Mike Pence Wishy Washy!!!!!! 1 hr Jack 1
Home health care 1 hr In the know 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brazil Mortgages