high school principal
longtime braymer

Chillicothe, MO

#1 May 20, 2010
Why are we letting a new principal come in and change our traditions and our quality of education?? He doesn't care about our school or children at all! He is running off our local teachers and replacing with teachers that will never make our town their home. One math teacher for junior high and high school? Good luck!! Already cost us our girls basketball team this year and hired him to coach another year? I bet he acted like he didn't want it, but will do it for the girls. So glad I don't have a daughter playing. School Board please check with Mercer, Newtown, Breckenridge and Plattsburg he has a consistent record! Has the attitude, "let me take care of it, I can do no wrong." Will never admit a mistake or change his mind. Public relations?? None!! Good thing you got your tax passed before. A genuis at pitting people against each other in private, thus causing turmoil!! We still have an excellent teaching staff. Just listen school board, we had another administrator with this attitude a few years ago and you corrected that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braymer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People Who Care and City of Polo (Jan '10) Oct '17 Charlieo 11
Quote Music Thread (Mar '14) May '17 Musikologist 7
Hide away lake (Mar '14) Feb '17 Dogstreamonhal 3
News Roger Ken Richey (Dec '11) Nov '16 Johnn 4
Dod Scam Owners; Abigale & James Whatley (Sep '14) May '16 Doreen 2
CandyCoatedDoxie@aol is owners & running a dog ... (Dec '13) May '16 Doreen 10
News Hoops season comes to a close (Mar '12) Mar '13 hard in 3

Braymer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance