RHS Marching Spartans - in full-fledg...

RHS Marching Spartans - in full-fledged competition

There are 8 comments on the Richmond Daily News story from Oct 3, 2009, titled RHS Marching Spartans - in full-fledged competition. In it, Richmond Daily News reports that:

The Richmond High School Marching Spartan Band is hitting the ground on several turfs this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Daily News.

gloria 67

Lexington, MO

#1 Oct 5, 2009
Way to go RHS Band...you're still looking good after all of these yrs. Ken and Nancy Seward are smiling from heaven on you
Spartan 1969

Joplin, MO

#2 Oct 6, 2009
It about time we see our marching band in uniform, we never seen that with Pointer at the head. RHS has a good band they need to been seen and heard more, and I think with this new teacher we will.
RHS Alum

Columbia, MO

#3 Oct 6, 2009
I am really glad to see that the RHS marching band is getting into competitions. I have to say however that I was in the marching band under the direction of Mr.Pointer and we did march, we did go to competitions. I remember traveling to a University in Illinois for a comptetion. We also did an amazing halftime show my freshman year for homecoming wich got us a standing O. So don't knock Pointer too much. You could just tell he was ready to retire as many teachers are after taking so many years of dealing with our children. It is a tiring job, I think he did a good job. I am really excited to see where the new band director can take the band however. It would be good to have something positive to talk about!
Boo Hoo

North Port, FL

#4 Oct 24, 2009
I thought this space was for Carroll County news. Not that I'm not just thrilled to know that RHS is back among the living. I guess now all the old MRVC schools should chime in. Oh! Well!

Columbia, MO

#5 Oct 27, 2009
Boo Hoo wrote:
I thought this space was for Carroll County news. Not that I'm not just thrilled to know that RHS is back among the living. I guess now all the old MRVC schools should chime in. Oh! Well!
what are you talking about? this is the Richmond board. take your boo-hoo somewhere else.
Why

United States

#6 Nov 2, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you talking about? this is the Richmond board. take your boo-hoo somewhere else.
Why couldn't you have just pointed it out nicely? Why so mean and insulting? It was probably just an honest mistake and I thought they left a nice comment.

Columbia, MO

#7 Nov 2, 2009
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why couldn't you have just pointed it out nicely? Why so mean and insulting? It was probably just an honest mistake and I thought they left a nice comment.
you mean like the 'nice comment' they made?

"Not that I'm not just thrilled to know that RHS is back among the living. I guess now all the old MRVC schools should chime in. Oh! Well!"
Why

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean like the 'nice comment' they made?
"Not that I'm not just thrilled to know that RHS is back among the living. I guess now all the old MRVC schools should chime in. Oh! Well!"
Maybe.....just maybe....it is someone who saw a slump for RHS, and are truly happy that they have been reinvigorated? I think it is all in how YOU decide to undulate your voice while reading it in your head. That is why internet chats are so dangerous. I am going to think positive and decide that both of you only mean nice things, it just sounds more negative than it is.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braymer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jessulyn Lorena Williams Fri LilMissQueenOfHearts 1
any input on polo area? (Jun '12) Feb 1 nobody 2
People Who Care and City of Polo (Jan '10) Oct '17 Charlieo 11
Quote Music Thread (Mar '14) May '17 Musikologist 7
Hide away lake (Mar '14) Feb '17 Dogstreamonhal 3
News Roger Ken Richey (Dec '11) Nov '16 Johnn 4
Dod Scam Owners; Abigale & James Whatley (Sep '14) May '16 Doreen 2

Braymer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance