Missouri soldier killed in Iraq

Full story: KSHB 6
A Missouri family is mourning the loss of their son who was killed in Iraq. Kevin Ziegler grew up in Braymer, Missouri, and his family still lives there. Full Story
Andrew Neely

Canada

#1 Aug 21, 2006
I just got word down here in TX. Hard to get a grip on my feelings. Havent seen Kevin since late 95 or early 96 when I was still in the Army. I was home on leave and he and I got to hang out for a while. Ive seen this before,,,but not with a guy I grew up with.Loss of any brother hurts,,,but this is really hard. Thoughts of home and classmates flood my mind at night when I try to sleep. Miss you all. All my heart goes out to the family,I truly understand your loss.
GOD Bless and keep you.
Penny Chase

Polo, MO

#2 Sep 1, 2006
Andrew Neely wrote:
I just got word down here in TX. Hard to get a grip on my feelings. Havent seen Kevin since late 95 or early 96 when I was still in the Army. I was home on leave and he and I got to hang out for a while. Ive seen this before,,,but not with a guy I grew up with.Loss of any brother hurts,,,but this is really hard. Thoughts of home and classmates flood my mind at night when I try to sleep. Miss you all. All my heart goes out to the family,I truly understand your loss.
GOD Bless and keep you.
I was shocked to see this and know who you were. I went to the funeral. It was amazing. He did it for all of us. We just have to remember that. Are you still in the military. I've been wondering about you as well. Be careful.
HELLO

Polo, MO

#3 Sep 1, 2006
Penny Chase wrote:
<quoted text>I was shocked to see this and know who you were. I went to the funeral. It was amazing. He did it for all of us. We just have to remember that. Are you still in the military. I've been wondering about you as well. Be careful.
God bless everyone and all the military that fight for our freedom.
Jenny Hamilton

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Sep 18, 2006
Andrew Neely wrote:
GOD Bless and keep you.
I am so very proud to have know Kevin and am so sorry for the loss for his children, wife and family. He was a sensitive, funny and loving individual who will be sadly missed. I have a whole new understanding of the war in Iraq and pray daily for those serving our country and their families. God bless.
zeddy

Victoria, Canada

#6 Feb 14, 2007
god bless all the kevin zieglers in the world
Eric Thompson

Elk River, MN

#7 Jul 8, 2009
I just heard word of Kevin's death from another former soldier. I served with Kevin in 96 adn 97 at Ft. Knox KY. My heart goes out to his family. I'm glad I had the chance to serve with Kevin and wish all the soldiers still overseas a safe return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braymer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dod Scam Owners; Abigale & James Whatley Sep '14 Barbara in Alaska 1
CandyCoatedDoxie@aol is owners & running a dog ... (Dec '13) Sep '14 Barbara 4
Abigale & James Whatley are dog scammers- beware Sep '14 Barbara 1
Quote Music Thread (Mar '14) Jul '14 Musikologist 2
Hide away lake (Mar '14) Mar '14 TCB 1971 1
Robert T. "Coach" Shearer (Dec '12) Feb '14 Tim 7
Dog Breeder in Mooresville scamming dog lover's... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Barbara 1
Braymer Dating
Find my Match

Braymer Jobs