Traffic fatality under investigation

There are 55 comments on the St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO story from Aug 2, 2010, titled Traffic fatality under investigation. In it, St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO reports that:

KINGSTON, Mo. a ' Law enforcement officials are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of a 24-year-old Livingston County woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#42 Aug 2, 2010
It's ok JokerT. It does get unbelievable almost.

Didn't mean to be harsh or anything.
dare devil

Whittier, NC

#43 Aug 2, 2010
get rid of all the sex offereners from this town they should all need stickers on their cars to lets everyone who yhey are pictures posted in papper

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#44 Aug 3, 2010
Ummmm, I think you are on the wrong thread.
Country girl

Chillicothe, MO

#45 Aug 3, 2010
VRA wrote:
Why isn't anyone chastising "Sure"? That was a completely a. hole thing to say and they have said it elsewhere too. My point is that you can ignore them but you can't ignore another?
Vra, I think we all know that those comments are incomprehensible. But I've learned over time that stupidity is incurable. There is no point in wasting one moment of your precious life trying to fix someone who is that broken.

My thoughts and prayers go out to any family who has suffered a tragic loss. May you all find some kind of peace and comfort from those that genuinely care.

Location hidden

#46 Aug 3, 2010
True, and SURE should be banned posting remarks that are intentionally hurtful, no matter how broken he/she is.
classmate CHS

United States

#47 Aug 3, 2010
So is the bf at fault or did she jump out of the vehicle. Confused the papers are saying a "crash" or was this a vehicle accident

I feel for both families in this situation. Jane my prayers r with your family.
So sad

Independence, MO

#48 Aug 3, 2010
No one truly knows what happened. There are alot of theories going around that I think someone on here earlier said is to wait a couple of weeks till the investigation is final.
Sad

Kansas City, MO

#49 Aug 4, 2010
God give this family strength to make it one day at a time. She was a beutiful bright girl that will be missed. What a tragedy!!
This is my first time on Topix...whoever Johnn is, very disrespectful of the family, this is not a Topix for the Robertsons....shame on you!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#50 Aug 4, 2010
Sad wrote:
This is my first time on Topix...whoever Johnn is, very disrespectful of the family, this is not a Topix for the Robertsons....shame on you!
Hey I agreed to stay off this tread so quit bringing my name back into it just to have something to post.
Bad picture on website

Kansas City, MO

#51 Aug 4, 2010
http://www.lindleyfuneralhome.com/sitemaker/m...

Go to photo gallery, not a picture I would want to share with his hand on the boob!

Location hidden

#52 Aug 4, 2010
You know, I probably would not have posted that picture either, but you have to know it's a more than a little tacky to approach that topic on this thread.

Location hidden

#53 Aug 4, 2010
And by the way, my thoughts and prayers are with the family. Very sad tragedy...
co-worker MVH

El Dorado Springs, MO

#54 Aug 4, 2010
my thoughts and prayers go to her family and boyfriend.she was so sweet and would have been a great nurse.she truly touched all of our hearts.And we love and miss her.I pray her family will have the strength to make it through.Thats way to much for someone to go through in one lifetime.I'm really gonna miss her!
truthful statements

Bethany, MO

#55 Aug 21, 2010
JokerT wrote:
<quoted text>
JAne lost her husband after Tanner's tragedy.
u r wrong Dean passed away before Tanners tragedy !!!
Lbar

United States

#56 Sep 23, 2012
John,
U should really learn how to spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Braymer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hide away lake (Mar '14) Jan '15 courious 2
Quote Music Thread (Mar '14) Dec '14 Musikologist 3
News Becoming a Greek Neo-Fascist Dec '14 Rob 6
Dod Scam Owners; Abigale & James Whatley (Sep '14) Sep '14 Barbara in Alaska 1
CandyCoatedDoxie@aol is owners & running a dog ... (Dec '13) Sep '14 Barbara 4
Abigale & James Whatley are dog scammers- beware (Sep '14) Sep '14 Barbara 1
News Robert T. "Coach" Shearer (Dec '12) Feb '14 Tim 7
More from around the web

Braymer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE