Traffic fatality under investigation

Aug 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, MO

KINGSTON, Mo. a ' Law enforcement officials are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of a 24-year-old Livingston County woman.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sad

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

I feel for the family and friends. May peace be with all of you.
chilliforever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

A horrible horrible thing to happen to a very sweet kind family. Prayers are being sent to you.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

Terrible tragedy. Have they released the names yet? I couldn't find this on the crash report site.

Anyone heard how the driver of the motorcycle that hit the deer last evening is doing?
chilliforever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

Hwy patrol still hasnt released names. I wont out of respect of the girls family. Hwy patrol still investigating the story the young man gave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

If this is referring to the girl that allegedly jumped out of a moving vehicle, then I know of the family. I wasn't aware that this happened at Kingston. Very sad and tragic. The mother is very nice. My prayers are with her, she will need them after all else she's been through.
CHS Mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

How much tragedy must one person endure? I feel so sorry for the whole family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
watching

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

All involved will need support and prayers. It is so very sad to lose a loved one.

Since: Nov 09

Kansas City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

I wish you all were behind the Robertsons THIS much instead of feeling sorry for Mark Woodworth and his family.

Remember, there were 5 kids that lost their mother, and a husband who lost his wife.

Just saying .....
chilliforever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

John this thread is NOT about that case.
Remember

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

This is about a family that has endured far more tragedy than just one loss.

If you don't know what you are talking about John keep your mouth shut. Might make you look a bit more intelligent.

Go back to your obessing over Mark and Robertsons.

Leave this to the people that actually know the family involved.
Remember

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

It may be a couple weeks before the patrol come back with investigation results.

It's going to be a long, long, couple weeks.:(

Visitation is Wed night and Funeral is Thursday at Lindleys.

http://www.chillicothenews.com/obituaries/x14...
Really--

Tina, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

Johnn wrote:
I wish you all were behind the Robertsons THIS much instead of feeling sorry for Mark Woodworth and his family.
Remember, there were 5 kids that lost their mother, and a husband who lost his wife.
Just saying .....
Can't you just stay off of this thread since you NEVER have anything good to say? This mother has already lost so much, I hope everyone who enters this topic will hold her up in prayer!!! My heart breaks for her!!

Kansas City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

Remember wrote:
If you don't know what you are talking about John keep your mouth shut. Might make you look a bit more intelligent.
Why don't you come on over and try and make me shut my mouth.

I have just as much right to post here as you or anyone else, unless you own topix now.

If you want to look alot more intelligent, you'll shut off your computer and never turn it back on again.

Just Saying ...

Kansas City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

Remember wrote:
This is about a family that has endured far more tragedy than just one loss.
So you are saying that one loss isn't as important as many losses?

How many losses does it take for something to be a big deal?

5 kids lost their mother thanks to Mark Woodworth, not to mentinon a husband that lost his wife, and now grandchildren that will never know their grandmother.

But none of that matter right? Because it was just one person who died that night?

Kansas City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

Really-- wrote:
<quoted text> Can't you just stay off of this thread since you NEVER have anything good to say? This mother has already lost so much, I hope everyone who enters this topic will hold her up in prayer!!! My heart breaks for her!!
Do you own this tread?

5 children lost so much too thanks to Mark Woodworth.

But that doesn't matter, right?
Remember

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

I'm not the one that just admitted I'm addicted to Topix.

Whenever someone does try to post something thoughtful or positive you never fail to mouth off.

Such a sad life.
classmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

She was such a nice person...we had health occ together in hs. Caught up with her a couple times after hs. Will be praying for both families such a tragedy...may she rest in peace

Johnn why dont you just let us say our peace...go away
mommyof1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

I couldn't imagine the tragedy that this woman has endured from beginning to end is absolutely absurd. I am praying for the family of the girl and for the "boyfriend" that did this.

As for Johnn, lay off...we aren't talking about the mark and the robertsons....this is about a recent event..not one that happened the year I was born.
classmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SHUT UP! Her poor mom lost all her family due to tragic deaths. GO AWAY

VRA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

God rest her soul. What a terrible thing to happen to such a young person. I hope the mother can get through this, although I wouldn't know how it would be possible. I can't even imagine losing a child, let alone two and then not having the love of your life around to help get you though it. Prayers go to her and the rest of the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Braymer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Braymer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance