Brawley man admits taking part in his...

Brawley man admits taking part in his wife's murder

There are 1 comment on the Kxo Radio story from Nov 5, 2007, titled Brawley man admits taking part in his wife's murder. In it, Kxo Radio reports that:

The discovery was made at close to 11:30 Saturday night. The woman apparently had been stabbed several times. via Kxo Radio

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kxo Radio.

Estrellita

La Quinta, CA

#1 Nov 14, 2007
It was a terrible event, I knew the couple very good, she was friend of mine for many years, and I knew him when they knew each other, I'm pretty sad, it was very painful for all the family and friends, I'm very worried for their kids. But I would like to say something, I can not understand why this happened, he was such a good man, a very good father, he was so calm, I would like to see him, I have no idea where he is, the last new I had about him is that he tried to kill him self, he is very sad, and I'm sad too, because I really like this people, I love her a lot, she was one of my best friends, but I can't blame him,'cause he was a good man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brawley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baker Family May 16 Mrbandb 1
News Tragic collission near Salton City (Nov '07) May 11 Well Well 29
News Deported DACA Recipient Sues Trump Administrati... Apr '17 Wildchild 1
Medical clinics Apr '17 Dave 1
News On California border, residents scoff at Trumpa... (May '16) Mar '17 Negan 6
News Inside The Walls Of The Calipatria State Prison (Sep '08) Feb '17 Dave frasier 37
News Border Patrol Agent Assaulted During Arrest of ... (Nov '16) Dec '16 Los Olvidados 11

Brawley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brawley Mortgages