Doras Supporter

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

This place is the s--t!!! One of the BEST places to eat in Brawley, GOTTA GO THERE!!! If you don't then you are a fool that doesn't know any better and deserves to eat mediocre food for the rest of your life. Gotta get a carne asada burrito, a quesadilla and two folded tacos, that is the s--t!!!
If they still make shakes there too, get the choclate ones, the big one--f'kn good too. Dora's rocks!!!
MOD

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Does no one love Dora's? This place is GREAT!!! You all in the IV need to show this place some love along w/ Johnny's as well. Both of those places kick ass!!!
Randy- Cross Roads TX

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Dora's has been an institution since the 60's. i was talking to someone yesterday that when I was a kid in Brawley we used to pick up pop bottles so we could earn some money to go to Dora's. Back then it was A&W rootbeer resturant, but Dora made it the best. Glad to read it is still there and still serving great food.
MMAer

Brawley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

I love there food thats practically the only restraunt I go to.
Disappointed again

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

While the Salsa is great. Don't buy anything that is supposed to be fried. The rolled and folded tacos are either not fried, old or microwaved. Regardless they are the chewest tacos in town. If you buy them you better have good teeth and like to throw your money away. Lately the service has also been rude.
wild

Brawley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Best Mexican food in the Valley... thank you nana doras

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brawley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brawley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••