looking for my uncle

Posted in the Brawley Forum

Jimmy

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2006
Hello, my name is Jimmy and I live in Laredo, Texas. My family and I are looking for my uncle who lives in Brawley but we have not heard from him for about eight years now. The problem is that his ex-wife passed away last year and my cousin ( who is his son) needs his emotional support. He's not doing well after his mom passed and we would really appreciate it,if you could help us in any way to find him. His name is Miguel A. Rodriguez and he is 51 years old. We also know that he has always worked for the US Immigration. My aunts name was Rosario Rodriguez. can you please e-mail me to see if there is anything that you can do. Thankyou for your time, Jimmy. my e-mail is jimboama@hotmail.com
PS. If found please tell him that it is very important to speak with him at once.(956) 718-2874 Texas
ronald dean wheeler

Finchville, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2007
none
ronald dean wheeler

Finchville, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2007
he wsa born in louisville kentucky and lives in virgina beach and he died 15 years ago i would like to know more about him and i really would want some pictures of him my dad is his twin brother and that is how he's kin to me i'm 14 and i didnt get to see him all they tell me to do is look at my dad and i'll see him but they're two different people and i want to see what the other oone looks like if you can help me i'd be honored thank you for your time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brawley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it raining Feb 23 concerned 1
home defense // need feed back please read and ... (Mar '11) Feb 18 gun owner 3
Racism in Brawley Feb 13 YoMomma 1
Review: El Gallo De ORO Jan '15 JJJ 1
Accident near Heber Jan '15 Beba8689 1
Old Heber School House Ghost Jan '15 The moreno family 1
Any hot girl in El centro? Jan '15 SpaceBlues 2
Brawley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web