America, this is a wake up call!!!
Posted in the Brawley Forum
#1 Feb 21, 2009
America, this is a wake up call!!! Unless you want to turn into a third world country that decays due to socalist liberal policies, you better start taking care of yourselves (ON YOUR OWN) without the goverment's help. Here are some helpful tips from Uncle DRI...
1. Don't expect the goverment to take care of you; get a job, even if it doesn't pay you $75.00 an hour. You aren't going to be a millionaire working as a garbage man or a janitor, but it is an honest living that could sustain a small family that uses good fiscal sense, it's a lot better than being a leech on welfare or any other gov't aide. A bum that doesn't want to work but is capable of doing so is basically is a piece of shit, keep that in mind for all of the folks that think the gov't owes them something.
2. Don't have any kids that you cannot afford; if you are only making $250.00 a week living in a studio apt. then it isn't a good idea to get a girl pregnant. If you are female, make him wear a condom, for the guys, make sure she is on the pill before you take the plunge. Simple as that, and if you are pregnant, well, you better know who in the hell the father is and come collecting for child support, don't be a fool. Another one for the guys; if you get her knocked up, don't be a punk and bail, take care of the kid, work two jobs if you have to so that kid gets what he/she needs in life, and spend some time with him/her so that they can learn the right things and have a head start in this world instead of being a statistic headed for failure. To the females, don't be stupid and just let anyone into bed with you, if he still lives w/ his mom or grandmother and doesn't have a car or a job that should be the first clue that he isn't worth a shit. Smarten up and know who and what he is about.
3. Welfare is bad. Let me repeat that. Welfare is bad people, it is a modern form of enslavement. Keep that in mind when you think getting a check from the goverment every month, that is what you have become--a modern day slave. WE (the people that are working, you know, the taxpayers) are footing the bill and we are getting sick and tired of it, be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.
4. Don't buy stuff that you can't afford. You don't need a new big screen TV every four weeks and you don't need to replace your cell phone every two weeks. If you only make $35,000 a year and still live in an apartment then you probably shouldn't get a Infinity G35 and a new living room set, save for a down payment on a condo or house/townhouse instead, you will be better off for it in the long run.
5. Learn to save some money!!! Put money in a seperate savings account every month and leave it alone, start an IRA so you can have some extra money when you are 60+ years old instead of hoping
that social security will be there. At the rate our gov't is raping the taxpayer and mismanaging OUR tax money on a regular basis, don't expect it to be there when you are 65+ years old.
6. Take responibility for your actions, don't blame it on the gov't, rap/rock/top-40/polka music, horror movies, another ethnic background, or warm milk that you drank on a Tuesday night. Unless you are a small child or have a serious mental or physical condition that keeps you from working or learning a trade, you are responsible for yourself, not anyone else. Act like an adult and perhaps you will be treated and viewed like one.
These are some simple tips that if we follow, we can get back on our path to success in this country, if not, get ready to embrace socalism because that is what our country is going towards.
#2 Feb 25, 2009
Well, most of your ideas sound pretty stupid, but I do agree with the part about having kids you can't afford. I don't think you really understand what socialism is. Good luck!
#3 Feb 26, 2009
mjt: So you think that taxpayers should foot the bill for the MANY social programs that we have nowadays in the US? So from what I am understanding, people shouldn't be responsible for themselves, it is the goverment's responsibility? Big gov't is a bad thing and please show me a country/nation where socalism is successful? If you say the former Soviet Union or Cuba I will laugh so please do better. If you use Germany for example I will laugh as well because the average person (THAT WORKS...) gets taxed 40%-50% on their base pay for gov't programs. That is a fact. The gov't works for the people, not the other way around. High taxes to fund social programs isn't a good idea. There should be a safety net for people that are mentally and physically handicapped or children that are abandoned, but not for lazy or irresponsible people that just want to sit on their ass all day and draw a check once and month and crank out kids from different fathers so they can get a litlle more $$$ from the gov't every month. Just my two cents...
Add your comments below
|Baker Family||May 16||Mrbandb||1|
|Tragic collission near Salton City (Nov '07)||May 11||Well Well||29|
|Deported DACA Recipient Sues Trump Administrati...||Apr '17||Wildchild||1|
|Medical clinics||Apr '17||Dave||1|
|On California border, residents scoff at Trumpa... (May '16)||Mar '17||Negan||6|
|Inside The Walls Of The Calipatria State Prison (Sep '08)||Feb '17||Dave frasier||37|
|Border Patrol Agent Assaulted During Arrest of ... (Nov '16)||Dec '16||Los Olvidados||11|
Find what you want!
Search Brawley Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC