Driver arrested in crash that killed 6 immigrants

Jul 21, 2008 | Posted by: the 48th ronin | Full story: www.oregonlive.com

A Mexican citizen accused of driving more than 20 illegal immigrants in a vehicle that plunged into a canal, killing six of them, has been arrested on suspicion of smuggling, federal authorities said Monday.

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Oct 14, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Judged:

Well, hate to say it, but their own decision and greed caused this...six less we'll have to deal with mooching off our country.

Business as usual...
asian guy

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Judged:

if they are illegal, they are NOT immigrants.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

"The driver was arrested Sunday at a motel in nearby Brawley, Mack said. The suspect, who has been caught eight times by the Border Patrol, claimed to be a juvenile. His name was not released."

Eight times? Oh,California is a sanctuary state.
The American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

asian guy wrote:
That was a good answer
The American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

asian guy wrote:
I just love her
The American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

The way they have this sentence worded. Its kind sounds like they are trying to blame it on and American. But it was a stupid Mexican. Driving 6 illegals Mexicans, hauling drugs and the driver was probably doped up to. This goes on every day in America. Now we have two idoits running for President of the United States. That want to give them amnesty. But you can't blame it on nobody but the American people. Because they are the ones that put them in positions to run for President.
Boycott Mexico

Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

No charges of manslaughter? Just suspicion of smuggling? Who is paying these cops off, Mexico?
No mas illegals

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Judged:

asian guy wrote:
Thanks. You posted the truth for me.
Tickedoffchick

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

The American wrote:
The way they have this sentence worded. Its kind sounds like they are trying to blame it on and American. But it was a stupid Mexican. Driving 6 illegals Mexicans, hauling drugs and the driver was probably doped up to. This goes on every day in America. Now we have two idoits running for President of the United States. That want to give them amnesty. But you can't blame it on nobody but the American people. Because they are the ones that put them in positions to run for President.
Don't forget about slimy the state and local officials officials people elect, time and time again. We need a thorough housecleaning in this country.
Tickedoffchick

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

I would also add that most citizens don't even bother to vote. They're too busy watching American Idol, etc.
She Be Me

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

The Illegal aliens smuggler killed his own countrymen this time. I am relieved no American was killed this time.

However the tax payers will be stuck with the medical bills of the Illegal aliens.

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Suspicion...suspicion? Six dead illegals in a ditch and they SUSPECT he was smuggling. Now that is rich.
UNJUSTICE

Wayne, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Judged:

SICK PEOPLE YOU ARE YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR KNEES PRAYING FOR SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT SHAME ,JUST A SHAME WE HAVE PEOPLE HERE WITH COLD HEARTS

“Praise the Lord& Pass the ammo”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Don't worry about the injured, I'm sure they're getting the best medical care that money (FROM AMERICAN TAXPAYERS) can provide.

We should send a bill to the mexican government.

“Praise the Lord& Pass the ammo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

UNJUSTICE wrote:
SICK PEOPLE YOU ARE YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR KNEES PRAYING FOR SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT SHAME ,JUST A SHAME WE HAVE PEOPLE HERE WITH COLD HEARTS
I use my prayers praying for the future of America... not illegal aliens.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

UNJUSTICE wrote:
What is SICK (and which you don't bother recognizing as sick, apparently) is that these illegals -- more of them -- were trying to sneak into this country and some coyote killed some of them in an accident. They have enough money to pay a coyote. They are trying to come here to mooch off this country -- including YOU and me -- and they do not belong here. They will take jobs needed by citizens and legal residents.

Why do you think it's sick that we're glad they were caught and that we aren't too upset about some of them being killed, yet not upset about them coming here illegally???

They are WELL AWARE of the risks coming here illegally. When someone is aware of the risks and chooses to do it anyway, whatever happens is their own fault.

“Go Joe Go!”

U S of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

If they would have stayed in their own country, they's still be alive. They shouldn't have been here, so....

“Go Joe Go!”

U S of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Judged:

UNJUSTICE wrote:
Maybe we were and he answered our prayers. They shouldn't have been here at all.
Joe

Encinitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Judged:

Repent Rebel, even God has no pleasure in the death of the wicked. Ezekiel 33:11
Joe

Encinitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Rebel wrote:
Well, hate to say it, but their own decision and greed caused this...six less we'll have to deal with mooching off our country.
Business as usual...
Repent Rebel even God has no pleasure in the death of the wicked! Ezekiel 33:11

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brawley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brawley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••