First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#41 Apr 15, 2013
North Koreans celebrated the birthday of their first leader Monday by dancing in plazas and snacking on peanuts, with little hint of the fiery language that has kept the international community fearful that a missile launch may be imminent.

Pyongyang fired off a rocket ahead of the last anniversary of Kim Il Sung's birth - the centennial - but this time the day was simply the start of a two-day holiday for Pyongyang residents who spilled into the streets.
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#42 Apr 15, 2013
Naw, it's not military...homemade IED..
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#43 Apr 15, 2013
CNN)-- North Korea turned up the temperature yet another degree on its neighbors Monday, warning that it would not give any advance notice before attacking South Korea.

"Our retaliatory action will start without any notice from now," the North said in a statement carried by its official news agency, KCNA.
NWO Agenda Always OnTrack

United States

#44 Apr 15, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Should we steal ourselves in case North Korea does a false flag or black flag operation...could outside entities other than North Korea and the USA do a false flag operation in order to kick off a war to weaken the bunch of us?
Somebody could do a false flag operation in North or South Korea...
Does our drone operation place the world at the edge of a cliff...blame the US no matter who did it?
"Should we steal ourselves in case.."
-ewe mean 'steel ourselves' mikey
to steal ourselves means we'd have to give ourselves back
nyuk nyuk

"...in case North Korea does a false flag or black flag operation..."
-WTFU idjit, if a false flag/inside job attack occurs it won't be done by N. Korea but by the same 'New World Order' schemers that pulled of the last one (9/11) and BLAMED ON N. Korea of course.
Don't be surprised if it's a bio-warfare attack.
The 13 Illuminati/Satanic High Holy days start this Friday April 19 and end on May Day, and the SOBs are way overdue for one of their Big 'spring sacrifice' ops like they did with the OK City bombing.
If we make it through their 13 days then there's still 6/6/2013 = 666

the Real experts not tied to the NWO bullsh't propAgenda machine have pointed out the Fact that we could destroy most of their nuclear capability and set them back in that ten years with just 2-3 cruise missiles. But just as they did with the 'Cold War' and Vietnam and Iraq etc. they don't like to just 'get it over with' but prefer to milk a contrived contention on for years so as to gain the most control & hegemony, deaths of sheeple and profit

North Korea, False Flag For Martial Law?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#45 Apr 15, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Remember the not learned lessons of Ben Baden...we said if any nation or group declared war on us we would assume we are at war.
We swore we would never let a group or nation get away with declaring war on us without us acting first...
I think the Pearl Harbor strategy of letting them attack us first is extraordinarily dangerous in our modernity and the high tech weapons world.
see?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#46 Apr 15, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
We could wake up in two weeks with "a horrific symphony of death," with hundreds of thousands if not millions of casualties...
Can you imagine it...
Can a whole country commit national suicide...
This makes absolute prefect sense with the prolonged suffering in N Korea... to commit suicide and end it all...
Isn't a lot of our population doing it here on a smaller scale...Sandy Hook among others.
???
InfowarsDotComBo stonDrill

United States

#47 Apr 15, 2013
ewe trying to make some kind of point mikey?
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#48 Apr 16, 2013
I don't talk to USA haters....
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#49 Apr 16, 2013
Toxic Ricin Detected on Mail Sent to Senator

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT

Published: April 16, 2013

WASHINGTON The federal authorities have detected highly toxic ricin powder on a letter sent to Senator Roger Wicker, Republican of Mississippi, a federal law enforcement official said Tuesday.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#50 Apr 17, 2013
Bet you this new letter to Obama is anthrax...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#51 Apr 17, 2013
Oh, I get it...they are trying to shutdown our postal system...
Infowars dot Com

Newton Center, MA

#52 Apr 17, 2013
Michael Mulligan wrote:
I don't talk to USA haters....
yeah we know, ewe are here to talk to ewerself, and collect as many peanuts and dimbulbs as ewe can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for XOXOLYNXOXO 25 min My name 1
Online Petition to oust Shumlin Mon Alex - Infowars d... 66
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Mon Wife 57
Organic Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380 (Aug '11) Sun Measderhu 11
Fukushima Worsening!-Thank Nuketards 4Ruining E... (Aug '13) Nov 17 Lou Keemia 115
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) Nov 14 Philae FAIL phfff... 609
Just another religious criminal Nov 14 B4BenCarson Or UR... 75

Winter Storm Warning for Windham County was issued at November 25 at 6:20PM EST

Brattleboro News Video

Brattleboro Dating
Find my Match

Brattleboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brattleboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brattleboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]