First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#61 Oct 4, 2013
The senior police guy said shaking his head...this is a first for me. I was never told to arrest a guy without all the proper documentations. I never in my career gone to a guy's house for arrest and the bench warrent was not valid or withdrawn.

Never heard of this ever happening from anyone in my career.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#62 Oct 4, 2013
he was told to pick me up at the beginning of shift today.
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#63 Oct 4, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
he was told to pick me up at the beginning of shift today.
I trust that your savy self extracted from him just who told him to arrest you at the start of his shift???
Curious

Plainfield, VT

#64 Oct 4, 2013
Is there a reason why you didn't go to your arraignment?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#65 Oct 4, 2013
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust that your savy self extracted from him just who told him to arrest you at the start of his shift???
He signaled to me at the beginning he had more to say to me. I am savvy enough to know if I started questioning like names and dates he wouldn't tell me what he is dying to get off his chest. A whistleblower knows after he initially verbally sets of the encounter...you just got to keep your mouth shut. I want to know shallowly names and dates that I can get in another way...he wants to get off his chest the big picture.

I would have never learned about how rare an event like this was in the police community if I opened my mouth just once...that is the big story.

I know I shocked the living hell of the Hinsdale police management...those police officers have one hell of story to tell their management of events and my attitude with the police at my house...

You should have seen the police officer’s face when the first thing I said to him at my house was...“this is really good news I am getting arrested tonight”.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#66 Oct 4, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Mike Mulligan: Fugitive From The Law
Mike Mulligan is now a fugitive from the law. The judge has entered a bench warrant for my arrest because I did not go to my arraignment...
Well, complete it...
Friday morning at the court wasn’t justice...it was MacDonald’s are lunch time.
"Mike Mulligan is now a fugitive from the law. The judge has entered a bench warrant for my arrest because I did not go to my arraignment...

Well, complete it..."

Hint: It(court) was like McDonalds at lunch time.

Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#67 Oct 4, 2013
Personally I think I pushed or irked the ex Hinsdale police officer/prosecutor Dudek...he wanted to show me his power with getting me arrested on another Triumphed up charge...

Pull the trigger first and then ask questions...
Curious

Keene, NH

#68 Oct 4, 2013
Are you at home now? Or in jail with internet privileges?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#69 Oct 5, 2013
allies wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine that the department of transportation wishes they had adequate funding to ensure that these bridges are safe, I imagine that these are good people just trying to do what they can under enormous financial stress. You might try approaching them to see if your case can help find them that funding. You might find them receptive to the idea.
You could turn a potential embarrassment into an empowered call for adequate funding.
They create inaccurate and falsified government documents and bridge inspection results...I would never become aligned to a such a corrupt and unethical organization like that period.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#70 Oct 5, 2013
Alex wrote:
If 'nothing' was 'attacting' the boards to the bridge then they wouldn't have been there
Even if the nails were all rusted away (not true) the boards were still fully supported on both ends by solid metal trusses under them and could not move sideways due to them being packed right next to each other- but Ewe forcibly picked them up and out of their placements
so what's the friggin real story mikey, they're charging ewe with Two separate crimes or what?
There is about a quarter to half inch space between the board...some boards had moved 6 to 8 inches laterally out from each other.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#71 Oct 5, 2013
And they renailed many more unattached boards than that what was removed by me.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#72 Oct 5, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
<quoted text>
He signaled to me at the beginning he had more to say to me. I am savvy enough to know if I started questioning like names and dates he wouldn't tell me what he is dying to get off his chest. A whistleblower knows after he initially verbally sets of the encounter...you just got to keep your mouth shut. I want to know shallowly names and dates that I can get in another way...he wants to get off his chest the big picture.
I would have never learned about how rare an event like this was in the police community if I opened my mouth just once...that is the big story.
I know I shocked the living hell of the Hinsdale police management...those police officers have one hell of story to tell their management of events and my attitude with the police at my house...
You should have seen the police officer’s face when the first thing I said to him at my house was...“this is really good news I am getting arrested tonight”.
You got to let him process your setup...he is processing that information you gave him.

Just shut up and let him think.
Get Processed

United States

#73 Oct 5, 2013
speakin of 'process'...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/31/art...

Although the exact process that underlies the effectiveness of ECT is uncertain, it is known that its benefits depend on producing a seizure in the brain. Biological changes that result from the seizure are believed to result in a change in brain chemistry which is believed to be the key to restoring normal function.
Considerable research is being conducted to isolate these critical biochemical processes. During the procedure, patients are under general anesthesia and are given muscle relaxant to prevent movement and to insure that there are only minimal contractions of the muscles during the seizure.
The course of treatment is 2 to 3 ECT procedures per week, over several weeks, provided by a qualified clinical team which is led by a psychiatrist.
The public perception of ECT is often based on inaccurate representations which portray it as a painful procedure, used to control or punish patients. These portrayals have no resemblance to modern ECT practiced according to accepted professional guidelines.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#74 Oct 5, 2013
You are so jealous of me.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#75 Oct 6, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
first ewe say ewe were charged with a felony (as did the paper) and now ewe say it's a misdemeanor- which is it?
Yet another reason no one can take ewe seriously
here's when mikey made up the 'train derailment in Brattleboro' garbage here-> http://www.topix.com/forum/source/brattleboro...
Shortly after this they spent millions of dollars to upgrade the safety of the tracks and Bridge Street crossing.

Within this summer, they totally upgraded the tracks on Bridge Street and repaved it beautifully.

That RR crossing was dangerous and a disgrace when i wrote that.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#76 Oct 6, 2013
You are all going to be shocked when you find out the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Deny All H... 2 hr VacLib dot Org 89
Brattleboro police to meet locals for coffee 2 hr CopWatch dot Com 2
Fukushima Worsening!-Thank Nuketards 4Ruining E... (Aug '13) 2 hr 12 Monkeys -All F... 110
BUHS football coach resigns (Oct '09) Sat K Nowicki 37
Survey: Vermont homeless population increases b... Sep 13 DrJohnGofman -Pro... 25
More Gubamint Waste Sep 12 Global Warning Inc 3
9/11 (Sep '13) Sep 11 PatriotsQuestion9... 4
•••

Brattleboro News Video

•••
•••

Brattleboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••