Alex

Newton Center, MA

#41 Oct 3, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the complaint right in front of me...RSA 632:3...it is a class a misdemeanor...
first ewe say ewe were charged with a felony (as did the paper) and now ewe say it's a misdemeanor- which is it?
Yet another reason no one can take ewe seriously

here's when mikey made up the 'train derailment in Brattleboro' garbage here-> http://www.topix.com/forum/source/brattleboro...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#42 Oct 3, 2013
Alex wrote:
the boards were not going anywhere, they were supported just fine and no one was about to 'plunge to their death' just as the bridges are not about to collapse due to some rust
nut susieQ beLIEves ObamaCare is good for 'our country's future', and Her agreeing with nut mikey is more of that 'immeasurable entertainment' Joe referred to!
So nails and screws completely rusted away and nothing attacting the boards to the bridge is safe?

It is the huge amount of missing metal that is the rub...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#43 Oct 3, 2013
The felony is criminal mischief vandalism rsa 634.2...
Alex

Newton Center, MA

#44 Oct 3, 2013
If 'nothing' was 'attacting' the boards to the bridge then they wouldn't have been there
Even if the nails were all rusted away (not true) the boards were still fully supported on both ends by solid metal trusses under them and could not move sideways due to them being packed right next to each other- but Ewe forcibly picked them up and out of their placements

so what's the friggin real story mikey, they're charging ewe with Two separate crimes or what?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#45 Oct 3, 2013
II. Criminal mischief is a class B felony if the actor purposely causes or attempts to cause:
(a) Pecuniary loss in excess of $1,500; or
(b) A substantial interruption or impairment of public communication, transportation, supply of water, gas, or power, or other public service; or
(c) Discharge of a firearm at an occupied structure, as defined in RSA 635:1, III; or
(d) Damage to private or public property, real or personal, when the actor knows that the property has historical, cultural, or sentimental value that cannot be restored by repair or replacement.

The second criminal mischief charge says the damage is "estimated between $100 and $1000 bucks"...
allies

Grantham, NH

#46 Oct 3, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
<quoted text>
So nails and screws completely rusted away and nothing attacting the boards to the bridge is safe?
It is the huge amount of missing metal that is the rub...
I imagine that the department of transportation wishes they had adequate funding to ensure that these bridges are safe, I imagine that these are good people just trying to do what they can under enormous financial stress. You might try approaching them to see if your case can help find them that funding. You might find them receptive to the idea.

You could turn a potential embarrassment into an empowered call for adequate funding.
One More Try

Newton Center, MA

#47 Oct 3, 2013
so what's the friggin real story mikey, they're charging ewe with Two separate crimes or what?
Case

Brattleboro, VT

#48 Oct 3, 2013
I never felt unsafe on that foot bridge, and I walked across it many times.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#49 Oct 4, 2013
You got to get off the booze!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#50 Oct 4, 2013
One More Try wrote:
Can't you count, I was charged with five seperate crimes.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#51 Oct 4, 2013
It seems for one crime...criminal mischief...they double charged me and then threw in a felony to boot.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#52 Oct 4, 2013
"But then prosecutors will often try to get away with rotten garbage like they're doing to mikey cuz they know that many times the dumb sheeple will accept a false charge and harsher than neccesary penalty just to 'get it all over with'."

The real reason is most of them are poor and the prosecutors know they'll plead guilty because they don't have enought money...

It was funny; at the arrangemnt yesterday....the prosecutors summoned over a court NH state police officer to ask me to sit back in my seat because I was discussing too much.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#53 Oct 4, 2013
I got a paper yesterday from the prosecutors saying the state is only charging me with A class a misdemeanor:

Criminal Mischief
Reckless Conduct
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#54 Oct 4, 2013
I believe the Hinsdale police overcharged me so as to get this in the newspapers....
Joe Shlabotnik

White River Junction, VT

#55 Oct 4, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I believe the Hinsdale police overcharged me so as to get this in the newspapers....
They really were not worried about your public relations program or your sense of importance. They file as many charges as they think are supported by "the story" and let prosecutors sort it out.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#56 Oct 4, 2013
Not at all, there was a significant percentage of the population of Hinsdale and many businesses who thought my camping out at the bridge with signs were wrecking the homeowner image and business reputation of Hinsdale...many people were outraged over my activities at the bridge.

These trumped up charges was a public communication from the Hinsdale selectmen and police through the media....an answer to the disgruntled homeowners and businesses that we are punishing “angel guy” Mike Mulligan who has been despoiling our community for years with his protest at the bridge.

It is a answer to all of the communities around the area...this is how you should treat any despoilers of community life in your towns...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#57 Oct 4, 2013
Mike Mulligan: Fugitive From The Law

Mike Mulligan is now a fugitive from the law. The judge has entered a bench warrant for my arrest because I did not go to my arraignment...

Well, complete it...

Friday morning at the court wasn’t justice...it was MacDonald’s are lunch time.
Warren

Brattleboro, VT

#58 Oct 4, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Mike Mulligan is now a fugitive from the law. The judge has entered a bench warrant for my arrest because I did not go to my arraignment...
Well, complete it...
Alright then, I think it is ALL of our duty to alert law enforcement if we spot Mikey anywhere. Start the hunt! Yay!
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#59 Oct 4, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Well, complete it...
So. Why did you not attend your arraignment? Did you have a good reason, like your bike had a flat tire or sumpin'?????????
I'm just all tingley with excitement awaiting your reply
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#60 Oct 4, 2013
I mean, somebody is listening to this. Within an hour of putting this on the internet the Hinsdale police department was at my house to arrest me.

Honestly, do you ever think I would mention this if the warrent hadn't clear up...

The question is, who called me to warn me?

As soon as I learned about it maybe 1pm today...I clear it up with the 8th Distric court.

The police officer said they knew the warrant was issued yesterday...he was told to pick me up at the beginning of shift. Why didn't they arrest me yesterday emediately? It sounds like they were saving it for a weekend jail stay as punishment.

The two police officers at my house were really polite and you could talk to them. They had a really extremely respectable attitude towards me. But they would have arrested me if the paperwork was straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feel the christian love 2 hr reality 21
God is coming SOON! (Apr '07) 3 hr reality 142
When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Deny All H... (Mar '14) 4 hr reality 213
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) 5 hr reality 642
Tectonic Shift (Dec '12) 6 hr tectonic shift 482
Just another religious criminal 7 hr Gott mit uns 96
News Inpatient exam ordered for accused Dummerston a... Tue Community Disorga... 2
More from around the web

Brattleboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]