Posted in the Brattleboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Sep 30, 2013
8th District 8 court in [email protected]:30

…Question the integrity of the court…one court employee tried to intimidate me into signing the bail requirements. He create inaccurate documents, tried to punish me outside a trial--remove my driving license…didn’t disclose verbally in the police station all condition of my bail. Are court employees controlled by outsiders?

…Talk about inaccurate police documents (the complaint) and to not verbally in the police department disclose the full nature of the charges against me…the felony.

…Disclose to the court I became privy to the private conversation of my case between the charging police officer and the bail bondman while under police custody of them in another room negotiating the charges against me and discussing how to legally grab my driving license.
Joe Shlabotnik

White River Junction, VT

#2 Sep 30, 2013
I thought you were already "arranged" back in August. At any rate, that's real winning strategy to go in and question the integrity of the court.....don't forget to ask the judge when the last time took a bribe was!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#3 Sep 30, 2013
That is exactly the reason why you got such a piss poor batting average.

It doesn’t go past us why they scheduled the arrangement so far in the future…there goes my right of a speedy trial.

I am going to ask that all bail requirements get rescinded because the loose boards I pulled up and many others that weren’t attached to the bridge have been renailed…I have no more reason to yank any boards because they are all renailed to the bridge…
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Sep 30, 2013
I have no information a judge is taking bribes.
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#5 Sep 30, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I have no information a judge is taking bribes.
That is why you should ask him. Just say " Your Honor, have you stopped taking bribes?" If he says yes, you know he has in the past. If he says no, you know he is still.
I'm sure it will not effect the outcome of your proceeding. Judges are known for their fairness.
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#6 Sep 30, 2013
So the bank robber says to hizzoner...."Judge, the money is back in the bank so my bail should be reduced"....
And hizzoner says..."Case continued"....
And the bank robber goes back to jail for a month or so until the matter comes up on the docket again....
And the money is still in the bank.
chuckle head

South Burlington, VT

#7 Oct 1, 2013
Get a lawyer,get the felony dropped, pay your fine and try to be a good citizen from now on.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#8 Oct 1, 2013
You got a immature opinion of a judge.

These guys have just about seen everything. The judges have a really thick skin and are highly professional. They aint going to wreck their career just because I ruffled their feathers… just to get even with me. These guys really listen and are highly tuned into people facing their courts. My assumption is they don’t really know what is going on with their bottom level of their court employees.

I am just a messenger…

Anyways, after watching many cases in the 8th district court the judges have my broad respect…

They haven’t seen a case like this in this court for years, if ever…

You know they are going to throw a deal at Thursday…
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Oct 1, 2013
Lawyers…legal extortionist who take advantage of people in trouble.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#10 Oct 1, 2013
You got a immature opinion of a judge.

These guys have just about seen everything. The judges have a really thick skin and are highly professional. They aint going to wreck their career just because I ruffled their feathers… just to get even with me. These guys really listen and are highly tuned into people facing their courts. My assumption is they don’t really know what is going on with their bottom level of their court employees.

I am just a messenger…

Anyways, after watching many cases in the 8th district court the judges have my broad respect…

They haven’t seen a case like this in this court for years, if ever…

You know they are going to throw a deal at Thursday…
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#11 Oct 1, 2013
This case is so easy even I can handle it…
TiredOfPsychoMik e

Brattleboro, VT

#12 Oct 1, 2013
So how can we help? A bit of jail time in a place where you hear "now bend over boy, and pick up the soap" would be character building don't you think?

I know it would be cathartic for all of us to hear you are there!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#13 Oct 1, 2013
TiredOfPsychoMike wrote:
So how can we help? A bit of jail time in a place where you hear "now bend over boy, and pick up the soap" would be character building don't you think?
I know it would be cathartic for all of us to hear you are there!
That won't bother me a bit...I once served on submarines.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#14 Oct 1, 2013
Basically I believe in the institutions of the USA…I have faith in and love the USA.

Thus, I want to look and act respectable in these court proceedings…

I won’t make a statement that is untrue and I won’t make a compliant or state a concern I can’t back up with the facts….
Joe Shlabotnik

White River Junction, VT

#15 Oct 1, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I won’t make a statement that is untrue and I won’t make a compliant or state a concern I can’t back up with the facts….
It's the conclusions you make that astound me!
Alex

Newton Center, MA

#16 Oct 1, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
<quoted text>
That won't bother me a bit...I once served on submarines.
so were those marines happy for the 'sub' service ewe provided to them?
Alex

Newton Center, MA

#17 Oct 1, 2013
"the full nature of the charges against me…the felony."

As I explained to mikey months ago, they can't make the felony Reckless Conduct charge stick cuz the NH statute for that say that it only applies when a weapon is used, otherwise they can only charge mulligan with the misdemeanor version of R.C.-->
http://law.justia.com/codes/new-hampshire/201...
////
but then trying to get the mulligan noggin to actually think clearly and remember anything is impossible since he's a f*ing moron
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#18 Oct 1, 2013
I am sure Mike has already filed a Memorandum of Law seeking dismissal of the charges based on any number of legal theories. The prosecutor is probably up to his or her ears in legal research as we speak. I feel bad for that poor bistard.
Alex

Newton Center, MA

#19 Oct 1, 2013
prosecuters are not poor bastards, they are well paid bastards
legal 'theories'? pppfffffffttt
Something is either illegal or not, he's quite clearly guilty, but of the misdemeanor R.C., Not the felony R.C. since his act of tearing up the walkway didn't involve any weapon, so unless he stupidly pleads guilty to the felony they'll have to reduce it to the lower charge- which is what they should have charged him with in the 1st place.
But then prosecutors will often try to get away with rotten garbage like they're doing to mikey cuz they know that many times the dumb sheeple will accept a false charge and harsher than neccesary penalty just to 'get it all over with'.

Hopefully he will blab all kinds of crazy sh't to them in person and/or in writing as he's apt to do, that'll help insure that he gets the psych testing he needs to get him that lobotomy or at least some ECT/electroshock therapy treatments
Reality

Sunapee, NH

#20 Oct 1, 2013
Alex wrote:
...he will blab all kinds of crazy sh't to them in person and/or in writing as he's apt to do, that'll help insure that he gets the psych testing he needs to get him that lobotomy or at least some ECT/electroshock therapy treatments
That's nearly right, all you have to do is replace Mulligan with yourself ,lobotomy with therepy and psychiatric medication and that sounds highly plausible.

Though you are forgetting the part where you are picked up and arrested for making public threats, like a sad, crazy coward ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Jul 2 Redneck 7
What Does It Take To Get the Brattleboro Reform... Jun '17 Kay 1
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Jun '17 Amy 65
Quick Loan Jun '17 housingfinance 1
News Autopsy results pending: Police ID troopers in ... (Dec '07) May '17 superkim_89 4
News Police roundup (Aug '09) May '17 Ripflatlander 5
Get on the bandwagon while there is still time! (Jan '16) May '17 Morgan 8

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages