Property Mugals Ask For Rebates?

Property Mugals Ask For Rebates?

Posted in the Brattleboro Forum

Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Feb 14, 2014
So who is asking for rebates? It is not the regular guy.
Typically it is slumlords and property moguls...people with inside town contact.
This is going on in a wide spread manner in NH.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/home/10662646-9...

For the 2012 tax year, Concord received 356 requests for abatement – a much greater number than the typical 200 to 250. To date for the 2012 tax year, Deputy City Manager for Finance Brian LeBrun said the city has paid out nearly $789,000 to taxpayers who challenged their property assessments – in addition to $1 million of a $1.6 million settlement with Steeplegate Mall over its property value.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Feb 14, 2014
Figures I spelled it wroung: mughal.
Bill

Rochester, VT

#3 Feb 14, 2014
So they are saying non magical persons must beg for rebates....that sounds about right in Vermont!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Feb 14, 2014
I am trying to find an acceptable derogatory racial name to explain these people!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#5 Feb 14, 2014
Slumlord property mongrels...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Feb 18, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I am trying to find an acceptable derogatory racial name to explain these people!
Ted Nugent:

President Barack Obama a “communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel.”
TeaPartyNation dot Com

Hudson, MA

#10 Feb 18, 2014
ewe still spelled it wrong, it's property 'moguls', same spelling as the ski hill bump moguls

//
we see from # 6 post that mikey gets his 'news' from the CFR/George Soros-funded she eple-herding left-wing sources
The Ted Nugent quote taken out of context, in full is:

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame, enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, com munist-educated, comm unist-nurtured subhuman mon grel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America,” Nugent said in the interview with Guns dotCom.

The "Cat Scratch Fever" singer added that he was "heartbroken but not giving up."

“I think America will be America again when Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, D ick Durbin, Michael Bloomberg and all of the liberal Democrats are in jail facing the just due punishment that their treasonous acts are clearly apparent," Nugent said.

referring to Obama And wit ch Hillary:
In the interview with Guns dotCom, Nugent said some might consider his comments "inflammatory speech."
“I would call it inflammatory speech when it’s your job to protect Americans and you look into the television camera and say what difference does it make that I failed in my job to provide security and we have four dead Americans," he said, referring to the attack on the 2012 U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.
//
Obama quote from his own book 'Dreams From My Father':
"I Chose My Friends Carefully... The Mar xist Professors and Structural Feminists"
Here's the audio of Barry Soetoro AKA Obama reading that passage in context from his own book

.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#11 Feb 18, 2014
TeaPartyNation dot Com wrote:
ewe still spelled it wrong, it's property 'moguls', same spelling as the ski hill bump moguls
//
we see from # 6 post that mikey gets his 'news' from the CFR/George Soros-funded she eple-herding left-wing sources
The Ted Nugent quote taken out of context, in full is:
"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame, enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, com munist-educated, comm unist-nurtured subhuman mon grel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America,” Nugent said in the interview with Guns dotCom.
The "Cat Scratch Fever" singer added that he was "heartbroken but not giving up."
“I think America will be America again when Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, D ick Durbin, Michael Bloomberg and all of the liberal Democrats are in jail facing the just due punishment that their treasonous acts are clearly apparent," Nugent said.
referring to Obama And wit ch Hillary:
In the interview with Guns dotCom, Nugent said some might consider his comments "inflammatory speech."
“I would call it inflammatory speech when it’s your job to protect Americans and you look into the television camera and say what difference does it make that I failed in my job to provide security and we have four dead Americans," he said, referring to the attack on the 2012 U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.
//
Obama quote from his own book 'Dreams From My Father':
"I Chose My Friends Carefully... The Mar xist Professors and Structural Feminists"
Here's the audio of Barry Soetoro AKA Obama reading that passage in context from his own book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bpuxc0kYF3IXX
.
Garbage warning!
StopTheCrime dot Net

Hudson, MA

#12 Feb 20, 2014
mikey the govt. says ewe are quite possibly associated with al-Qeada, which would explain ewe're terrorist activity at the bridge to NH which nearly caused the deaths of innocent pedestrians.
According to ewe're own 'Addiction' thread here ewe admit to being with al-Cohol.
That would explain the inability to get a f*ing job and ewe're incessant trolltarded spamming here.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#13 Feb 20, 2014
I got nothing to worry about with anything you say.

Bring it on!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#14 Feb 20, 2014
hmm

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#15 Feb 21, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
So who is asking for rebates? It is not the regular guy.
Typically it is slumlords and property moguls...people with inside town contact.
This is going on in a wide spread manner in NH.
http://www.concordmonitor.com/home/10662646-9...
For the 2012 tax year, Concord received 356 requests for abatement – a much greater number than the typical 200 to 250. To date for the 2012 tax year, Deputy City Manager for Finance Brian LeBrun said the city has paid out nearly $789,000 to taxpayers who challenged their property assessments – in addition to $1 million of a $1.6 million settlement with Steeplegate Mall over its property value.
More of the Wall Street give always. There's no funding for affordable housing. It's all just government helping the rich get richer.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#16 Feb 21, 2014
Well, defunding government who help the vulnerable!

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#17 Feb 26, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Well, defunding government who help the vulnerable!
Because funding the rich is better?
Mike Mlligan

Brattleboro, VT

#18 Feb 26, 2014
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Because funding the rich is better?
You are so funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Zombie Jesus Day Mon Alex -PrisonPlane... 13
True Marriage Is...One Man, One Woman Jul 27 Victoria Marshall 8
News Police Log (Jan '09) Jul 20 Truth Friend in P... 81
Declaration of Dependence -by We The Sheeple Jul 16 LifeSiteNews dot Com 8
What 'Religious Freedom' Really Means Jul 13 Alex - Infowars d... 76
News Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney (Mar '08) Jul 12 mw2oly38 1,161
News Cheshire County jail inmate found dead in his bed (Jun '09) Jul 10 Trish 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages