I can't afford Obamacare! What is my ...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#75 Nov 25, 2013
Which one of me?
Mike Mulligan

Bennington, VT

#76 Nov 25, 2013
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
You care enough to post but not enough to get the basic facts right? Just another typical teabagger who doesn't let the pesky facts get in the way of a good derp-fest.
It's only 13 million people, BFD!(I'm I doing it right?)
I'm like an itch you can't scratch because you will never best me. Sucks for you.
The original post was accurate enough for the discussion.
And you go dodge dodge dodge. Yes only 13 million is not big deal in the context of our discussion nimrod. The important number is the 290 million people +/-(you have to put a +/- because that is the only thing you know how to do is: be a nitpicker with insults)that are having their health insurance f'd with by Obamacare. Nimrod.

Go find your head it is rolling around somewhere in the back yard.
I Know More Than You

Moultonborough, NH

#77 Nov 25, 2013
FoxNewsIdiot wrote:
The original post was accurate enough for the discussion.
And you go dodge dodge dodge. Yes only 13 million is not big deal in the context of our discussion nimrod. The important number is the 290 million people +/-(you have to put a +/- because that is the only thing you know how to do is: be a nitpicker with insults)that are having their health insurance f'd with by Obamacare. Nimrod.
And people wonder where the stereotype of an ignorant angry teabagger comes from...

So now your premise is that all ~290 million people are having their health insurance "f'd" with by the ACA? I'll give you one more chance to clarify that.

My insurance is unchanged, how is yours getting "f'd" with?
Mike Mulligan

Bennington, VT

#78 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>
And people wonder where the stereotype of an ignorant angry teabagger comes from...
So now your premise is that all ~290 million people are having their health insurance "f'd" with by the ACA? I'll give you one more chance to clarify that.
My insurance is unchanged, how is yours getting "f'd" with?
Where do you get your insurance? If it is with your employer then it won't change until next year. Everyone's insurance has to meet Obamacare guidelines. For example if you have a Cadillac plan your employer has to pay a tax. What do you think will be the impact of that on your insurance? Why do you think the unions are so upset with Obamacare?

I see why you don't object to Obamacare. You think it won't affect you. As long as it is someone else getting screwed you think it is fine. That is typical for a liberal.

Angry? Yup. Obamacare is f'd up and a bunch of idiots like you think it is ok to screw people as long as you aren't being screwed.
I Know More Than You

Moultonborough, NH

#79 Nov 25, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your insurance? If it is with your employer then it won't change until next year. Everyone's insurance has to meet Obamacare guidelines. For example if you have a Cadillac plan your employer has to pay a tax. What do you think will be the impact of that on your insurance? Why do you think the unions are so upset with Obamacare?
I see why you don't object to Obamacare. You think it won't affect you. As long as it is someone else getting screwed you think it is fine. That is typical for a liberal.
Angry? Yup. Obamacare is f'd up and a bunch of idiots like you think it is ok to screw people as long as you aren't being screwed.
Dodge any actual discussion and just post another derptastic rant. How boring.

I have already stated I would be happy to pay more for universal single payer coverage, just how ignorant are you?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#80 Nov 25, 2013
The real mike mulligan, does the employer or employee pay?
I Know More Than You

Moultonborough, NH

#81 Nov 25, 2013
FoxNewsIdiot wrote:
Where do you get your insurance? If it is with your employer then it won't change until next year. Everyone's insurance has to meet Obamacare guidelines. For example if you have a Cadillac plan your employer has to pay a tax. What do you think will be the impact of that on your insurance?
The ignorance never stops with you, does it?

Here are some facts about "cadillac plans"

"A 40 percent excise tax will be assessed, beginning in 2018, on the cost of coverage for health plans that exceed a certain annual limit ($10,200 for individual coverage and $27,500 for self and spouse or family coverage). Health insurance issuers and sponsors of self-funded group health plans must pay the tax of 40 percent of any dollar amount beyond the caps that is considered "excess" health spending."

In 2013, the average employer-sponsored for individuals cost $5,884 and the average family plan cost $16,351.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#83 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Dodge any actual discussion and just post another derptastic rant. How boring.
I have already stated I would be happy to pay more for universal single payer coverage, just how ignorant are you?
If it is so boring why do you get involved. Of course once you have your head lopped off you don't think clearly at all.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#84 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>
"A 40 percent excise tax will be assessed, beginning in 2018, on the cost of coverage for health plans that exceed a certain annual limit ($10,200 for individual coverage and $27,500 for self and spouse or family coverage). Health insurance issuers and sponsors of self-funded group health plans must pay the tax of 40 percent of any dollar amount beyond the caps that is considered "excess" health spending."
In 2013, the average employer-sponsored for individuals cost $5,884 and the average family plan cost $16,351.
And what exactly is your explanation about Cadillac plans prove? Why in hell did Obamacare tackle Caddilace plans at all. It certainly had nothing to do with improving healthcare for the uninsured of those with pre-existing conditions. If people had excellent health care plans,no matter how much they cost, why not leave it alone? It was an attack on people who are doing well for no reason other than the fact that they are doing well. Which also probably means they didn't vote for Obama. Which brings us full circle to my point: Obamacare is a major f'k up and you, Obama and the democrats own the f'k up lock stock and barrel.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#85 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>
So how are the average employer sponsored plans for individuals going to change genius boy?
I Know More Than You

Troy, NH

#86 Nov 25, 2013
FoxNewsIdiot wrote:
And what exactly is your explanation about Cadillac plans prove?
That you are still a liar and a fraud.

Is it that hard for you to be correct once in a while?

Keep ducking. It's amusing.
LifeSiteNews dot Com

Newton Center, MA

#87 Nov 25, 2013
the GOOD news is that the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals just ruled on the damn Obamacare birth control mandate, they said that a corporation owned by religious folks CAN deny having to pay for contraception & sterilizations etc. for their employees

The bad news is that we still can't do retroactive abortions on those adult humans who turned out to be stupid f*ing scummy sheeple
Mountain Guy

Brattleboro, VT

#88 Nov 26, 2013
Great sticker I have: sweet girl, looking at a picture of her mom in an Army nurses uniform.

Titled: Mommy Didn't Abort Me!

"And now I can DIE in a WAR just like SHE did!"

-- Every fetus has a JESUS-GIVEN right to MATURE and get KILLED for OIL!
Watchman57

Brattleboro, VT

#90 Nov 26, 2013
boring
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#91 Nov 26, 2013
oops, there is my real name.
I Know More Than You

Farmington, NH

#92 Nov 26, 2013
Watchman57 wrote:
boring
More like "batshit crazy"
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#93 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
More like "batshit crazy"
Yes you are.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#94 Nov 26, 2013
druggy...
GetThe ECT Treament Mikey

Danvers, MA

#95 Nov 26, 2013
did ewe mean to call someone a 'druggie' mikey?
cuz with that spelling 'druggy' we can assume ewe'r speaking of ewerself
I Know More Than You

Farmington, NH

#96 Nov 26, 2013
FoxNewsIdiot wrote:
Yes you are.
Poor little teabagger lost again and now his feelings are hurt :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother, two daughters, die in Wardsboro (Apr '08) Apr 7 kjc10 20
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Mar 29 DEPUTY DOG 34
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) Mar 29 DEPUTY DOG 19
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Mar '17 Redneck 6
Looking Mar '17 Louise 4
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges Mar '17 Sherrif fife 2
Obama's Top Ten Lies Last Night/ Clinton's Crim... (Jan '16) Feb '17 Long Island Liberal 7

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages