Japan plans revolutionary new fleet o...

Japan plans revolutionary new fleet of nuclear plants

Posted in the Brattleboro Forum

Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Well, I agree with it. Except if they go with them useless chicken pit too expensive mini nuclear plants. They should go with plants four time the current largest plants and much more efficient...cheaper electricity. Refueling once every thirty years...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/world/asia/...

Japan’s New Leader Endorses Nuclear Plants
By HIROKO TABUCHI
Published: December 30, 2012
TOKYO — The newly elected prime minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe, said Sunday that he would seek to build nuclear reactors, reversing within a week in office a campaign pledge to move Japan away from nuclear power.

“They will be completely different from those at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant,” he told the national television network TBS. Multiple meltdowns at the plant after an earthquake last year forced more than 100,000 people to flee their homes.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Jan 1, 2013
We should be building identical nuclear power plants 30 plants at a time....the power to dictate with market power to the vender and contractors...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Road Pitch investors ride motorcycles into Brat... Jun 23 internet troll 1
Happy Zombie Jesus Day (Apr '15) Jun 21 SDIPN dot Net 25
Actor Says Obama Stole His Persona (Nov '13) Jun 19 Lhdollbaby 11
Seek God And Receive Answers For Your Troubles (Apr '15) Jun 14 Light For All 4
Looking for Guy Who Tried to Sell Heroin To My Kid (Sep '15) Jun 14 Light For All 7
Angels Are Watching You! (Apr '15) Jun 14 Light For All 8
News Habitual offender gets 15-24 months in jail (Aug '09) Jun 14 Light For All 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages