Man denies lewd and lascivious charges

Full story: Brattleboro Reformer

A Guilford man charged with two felony counts of lewd and lascivious conduct with a child pleaded not guilty in Windham District Court Tuesday.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Michelle craven

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Well hes not a danger & if the courts thought he was he would have ask for some kind of bail but they didnt! Get the facts before you judge!
Kim

Somersworth, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

Michelle craven wrote:
Well hes not a danger & if the courts thought he was he would have ask for some kind of bail but they didnt! Get the facts before you judge!
They let child molesters walk the streets everyday, which is what they did in this case. If you question your father's criminal record, take a ride down to the courthouse and ask them for it. It is public knowledge. He has a criminal record a mile long and it is no secret around town that he is in the drug scene. Really...Who are you to talk? You are just as bad as your father. You deserve eachother. Your father had choices. He did not have to watch those girls and he certainly did not have to violate them. What is wrong with your head thinking that this behavior is justified? We will see the facts and you will have some waking up to do.
Michelle Craven

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

You speak like you know me but you can't write your full name! It's so funny to me that the only Kim that knows my father and I as you speak of us is a HEROIN JUNKIE!!! So who are you? When did I say my father didn't have a record? Too funny!
disgusted

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Judged:

Can't you people just leave this girl alone? Seriously
Kim

Somersworth, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

Michelle Craven wrote:
You speak like you know me but you can't write your full name! It's so funny to me that the only Kim that knows my father and I as you speak of us is a HEROIN JUNKIE!!! So who are you? When did I say my father didn't have a record? Too funny!
No, I am not a "heroin junkie". I have never used drugs and have never been in trouble with the law. When you live in a small town, you know who is involved with the criminal justice system and who is using illegal substances. Your father is a well known scumbag.
Michelle Craven

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Judged:

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not a "heroin junkie". I have never used drugs and have never been in trouble with the law. When you live in a small town, you know who is involved with the criminal justice system and who is using illegal substances. Your father is a well known ****.
OK *****! Are you swearing at me?! LOL!!!!****!! LOL! Still cant say who you are but you know it all right?! I dont care what you think....sit behind your computer and hide! Cant say who you are but everyone is supposed to just believe you never did drugs?! Get the facts!! YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! WHAT DOES SMOKING POT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS!!! OMG!!! I dont know if I can say who the mother is in this case I'll have to find out. Once people know they can check up on her criminal record and see what kind of person is behind this.....YOU PEOPLE WHO WANNA JUDGE BEFORE KNOWING ALL THE FACTS ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME!
Kim

Somersworth, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Judged:

Michelle Craven wrote:
<quoted text>OK *****! Are you swearing at me?! LOL!!!!****!! LOL! Still cant say who you are but you know it all right?! I dont care what you think....sit behind your computer and hide! Cant say who you are but everyone is supposed to just believe you never did drugs?! Get the facts!! YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! WHAT DOES SMOKING POT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS!!! OMG!!! I dont know if I can say who the mother is in this case I'll have to find out. Once people know they can check up on her criminal record and see what kind of person is behind this.....YOU PEOPLE WHO WANNA JUDGE BEFORE KNOWING ALL THE FACTS ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME!
It does not matter who the girl's mother is. She did not commit a crime in this case. HELLO.....your father committed a crime. A sex crime, in which he violated an underage girls body. I do not understand why you are getting so angry. You are very right, the facts will come out and your father will be going to jail and will be on the sex offenders registry.
Lisa Sanderson

Somersworth, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Michelle craven wrote:
They let child molesters roam freely everyday. Take a look at the sex offenders registry and you will see that a number of sex offenders are in the community. You should get acquainted with it because your father's mug shot will be on it shortly, but not soon enough.
Michelle Craven

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Judged:

LOL!! WHATeVER YOU SAY! MY FATHER DiD NOT DO THIS AnD IT WILL COME OUT! YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME!
Michelle Craven

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Judged:

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter who the girl's mother is. She did not commit a crime in this case. HELLO.....your father committed a crime. A sex crime, in which he violated an underage girls body. I do not understand why you are getting so angry. You are very right, the facts will come out and your father will be going to jail and will be on the sex offenders registry.
HELLO!!!! He DiD NOT DO IT!!!!
Big Mike

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Michelle Craven wrote:
As a matter of fact I do know the facts and the answers don't add up to my father being guilty. I'm not allowed to talk about what I know as advised by an lawyer. I do see someone and HCRS has horrible therapist! Think what you want but I do know the TRUTH! Unless you are involved in the local drug scene yourself how would you know anything about my father and the drug scene according to you hes involved in?!
hold your head up Michele, these cretins are only internet cowards without a life; if they had a life they would be more humble. they hide behind their sloppy keyboards!
Big Mike

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Lisa Sanderson wrote:
<quoted text>
They let child molesters roam freely everyday. Take a look at the sex offenders registry and you will see that a number of sex offenders are in the community. You should get acquainted with it because your father's mug shot will be on it shortly, but not soon enough.
Lisa, you be a bigga Skankka; go back up on yer pole
Big Mike

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not a "heroin junkie". I have never used drugs and have never been in trouble with the law. When you live in a small town, you know who is involved with the criminal justice system and who is using illegal substances. Your father is a well known scumbag.
kim, did u lose your crack pipe?
Nuke Backer

Stoddard, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Plead guilty or plead innocent in this state for these sorts of crimes and it's all the same outcome. But here is the carrot; Plead guilty and get free room and board for a few months. If you are very lucky you will be warm and fed until the end of the recession.
Michelle Craven

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>hold your head up Michele, these cretins are only internet cowards without a life; if they had a life they would be more humble. they hide behind their sloppy keyboards!
Thank you1 So everyone knows the charges against my father were dropped! We no longer talk for personal reasons but I did check with the court and ALL CHARGES DROPPED!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brattleboro Discussions

Search the Brattleboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Landmark Bennington lumberyard closing Jul 10 markey the masshole 1
Greenberg's to close after 65 years Jul 10 markey the masshole 5
Former boxer Lucas dies in Burlington (Jul '10) Jul 9 Edward Leach 4
Fukushima Worsening!-Thank Nuketards 4Ruining E... (Aug '13) Jul 9 Quake Near Indian Point 104
Vermonts new economy Jul 9 Yippies Have More Fun 32
SIT student claims he was profiled at Bratt sup... (Nov '13) Jul 7 no censor its TOS 53
jews land in israel Jul 6 JewsAgainstZionism DotCom 3
•••
•••

Brattleboro News Video

•••
•••

Brattleboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brattleboro People Search