Obama Econ Hurts women
Patty

Sharon, VT

#82 May 10, 2012
Supermodel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really believing the "war on women" being promoted by the far leftist groups like NOW?
Ha ha it is the Obama far left that are executing quite efficiently I might add, policy that hurts women!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#83 May 10, 2012
Honestly, you don't sound like a women?
Patty

Sharon, VT

#84 May 10, 2012
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Honestly, you don't sound like a women?
Why, because I don't want to saddle my children, grand children and great grandchildren with the Obama Liberal's debt?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#85 May 10, 2012
Patty wrote:
<quoted text>Why, because I don't want to saddle my children, grand children and great grandchildren with the Obama Liberal's debt?
You really need to shave:(.
Patty

Sharon, VT

#86 May 10, 2012
Mike Mulligan wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to shave:(.
Why, I don't live in Putney or Westminster West?
Cosmic Howdy

United States

#87 May 11, 2012
You want to blame the economy on someone look at 8 years of the republicans under George Bush .
A calvacade of corporate welfare tax cuts for them their cronies, wall street financial snake oil salesmen ,deregulation .
How did that work out for us ?

Can anyone forget the ponzi schemes on wall street ? Where were the infamous republicans and their evolving door deregulators watching out for the publics interests ?

Obama did not create this disaster George Bush @ company did . Obama is trying to get us out of this mirage of problems .
The republicans have done zip and refuse to cooperate on anything . You must think noone is paying attention .

Those HUNDREDS of pending ANTI WOMEN ,FAMILIES @CHILDREN bills , all sponsered by the creepy and I mean creepy ,really,really, creepy Republican governors in coohoots with the extremists right wing religious evaliglican off the wall moving towards the Taliban Republican party .

They voted aganist elderly ,disabled children with special needs, medicare , childrens breakfast programs and childrens health care yesterday . REFUSED tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations . The party of evil. Defend that .
Supermodel

Bennington, VT

#88 May 11, 2012
Cosmic Howdy wrote:
You want to blame the economy on someone look at 8 years of the republicans under George Bush .
A calvacade of corporate welfare tax cuts for them their cronies, wall street financial snake oil salesmen ,deregulation .
Can anyone forget the ponzi schemes on wall street ? Where were the infamous republicans and their evolving door deregulators watching out for the publics interests ?
Obama did not create this disaster George Bush @ company did . Obama is trying to get us out of this mirage of problems .
The republicans have done zip and refuse to cooperate on anything . You must think noone is paying attention .
Those HUNDREDS of pending ANTI WOMEN ,FAMILIES @CHILDREN bills , all sponsered by the creepy and I mean creepy ,really,really, creepy Republican governors in coohoots with the extremists right wing religious evaliglican off the wall moving towards the Taliban Republican party .
They voted aganist elderly ,disabled children with special needs, medicare , childrens breakfast programs and childrens health care yesterday . REFUSED tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations . The party of evil. Defend that .
You are so funny...Obama is responsible for making this economy worse. He is responsible for escalating spending and the $5 trillion in new debt.

The republicans obviously represent middle america and the democrats are the ones who think this is about birth control, abortion and same sex marriage. The extremists are in the democratic party. The country spoke to that in 2010 and it looks like they are going to speak to it again in 2012.
Supermodel

Bennington, VT

#89 May 11, 2012
Cosmic Howdy wrote:
Yes Obama may be trying to get us out of the "mirage" of problems...and it is a mirage because Obama doesn't have a clue what are the real problems nor does he have a clue how to get us out of them. Remember what Obama wrote in his book about his time in the private sector..."I felt like a spy behind enemy lines"....and the reason he felt like that is because he was totally uneducated about the private sector and how our economy works...it was foreign country to him and he has operated his whole administration the same way.
Alex

Bellows Falls, VT

#90 May 11, 2012
nothing but *Left Right Paradigm* bleating here

*google that

-speakin of 'Ponzi schemes' as Cosmic mentioned-- also google "End The Fed" !!

Oh look who's in the news regarding a Ponzi scheme
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=searc...
^so just as Obama allows the Really HUGE destructive and treasonous Ponzi scheme known as The Fed to continue, Romney of course will also, while ONE candidate wants to End it, the same one who takes his oath to the Constitution and actually means it
Some nice and apparently awoken woman has a good letter in the Reformer today about him
RonPaul2012.com
Cosmic Howdy

United States

#91 May 11, 2012
Hey.

REPUBLICANS are the ones with
the bills that are in everyones lives , personally and health wise .

just wait, now we hear romney, takes umbrage with other peoples haircuts !

i hope all you republicans can water ski, and are making fashion statements worthy of the potential new world order .
Post Office Friend

Brattleboro, VT

#92 May 11, 2012
Cosmic Howdy wrote:
Hey.
i hope all you republicans can water ski, and are making fashion statements worthy of the potential new world order .
We can start talking about Romney when he was a teenager when we are able to see the hidden school records of Obama.
Supermodel

Brattleboro, VT

#93 May 11, 2012
Cosmic Howdy wrote:
Hey.
The new world order is going to be in Europe not here. Obama tried to install the EU model ...new world order...but it didn't work...the election of Romney is going back to what made us, in Obama's own words...the wealthiest and most powerful country in the world. The republicans have been in charge for most of the last thirty years and they are what got us to be the wealthiest and most powerful country in the world.

As for the Obama EU model...it is tumbling down around itself in Europe as we speak.

Thanks for posting...it give me a chance to explain things to you.
Supermodel

Brattleboro, VT

#94 May 11, 2012
Cosmic Howdy wrote:
The republicans are not refusing to do anything. They are just refusing to do what they know won't work. Obama doesn't know what he is doing...even Bill Clinton has said so.
Alex

Newton Center, MA

#96 May 11, 2012
Supermodel wrote:
<quoted text>
The new world order is going to be in Europe not here. Obama tried to install the EU model ...new world order...but it didn't work...the election of Romney is going back to what made us, in Obama's own words...the wealthiest and most powerful country in the world. The republicans have been in charge for most of the last thirty years and they are what got us to be the wealthiest and most powerful country in the world.
As for the Obama EU model...it is tumbling down around itself in Europe as we speak.
Thanks for posting...it give me a chance to explain things to you.
do some research into the NWO, the Rothschild linked secret society muckymucks put that phrase in Latin under the Illuminati pyramid & eye* symbol over two centuries ago have been outed as the same schemers now known as globalist banksters and they've all been working at their goal with intense ferver and calculation, they don't let setbacks thwart their long term plan for total control. The NWO gang still has control of key nation's Central Banks which they set up in the first place, and they are to be merged into a one-world banking and monetary system, to go along with the one-world governent AKA New World Order as they've often called it.
*Watch 'Invisible Empire' on youtube as a great primer on the NWO. Listen to Dr. Dennis Cuddy's talks there too or google him and watch Alex Jones' videos like 'End Game' and the newer 'Fall of the Republic' etc. Insiders like Carrol Quigley who was Clinton's mentor revealed decades ago what the bankster NWO elite had set up and were going to do and they tried hard to squelch his 2 books.

*a Freemason and bankster shill prez ordered that occult symbol put on back of the phony money 'dollar' dept note in 1933, same year he pulled the rug out from under the whole money system by removing the dollar's gold backing and declaring the 'Emergency' that began on March 9, 1933 which has never been Undeclared
His successor was also a Mason, a 33rd degree one who also happened to be the 33rd prez. He had the Japanese nuked on the 33rd parallel. They're love that occult/numerology/witchCraft sh't

If part of their plan seems to be collapsing it either isn't really and just a ruse or they have a perfect backup replacement or alternative. Their League of Nations fell thru but was 'reborn' as the U.N., the flag of which has the same light blue and white colors as the first Grand Lodge of Masons in America at Boston and the same as 1948 'Israel' flag. Note on the U.N. flag that 33 section target drawn over the object of their control-the world

just a coincidence I'm sure...
The Euro coin has 6 stars with 6 rods with 6 more stars = 666
http://forum DOT davidicke DOT com/showthread.php?p=41488
http://www DOT whale DOT to/b/duke.html

"The republicans have been in charge for most of the last thirty years and they are what got us to be the wealthiest and most powerful country in the world."
-that's so whacked wrong on several levels!
the Illuminati's been in charge and the wealth was in gold But that's been Stolen since they're orchestrated Crash of '29 and the bankster's 'Holiday' and 'Emergency' scam of '33!
there ain't none in Fort Knox, it's owned by internationalist banksters of Europe! The last semblence of lawful money was the silver coins that the bastards ended in 64, right after they kilt Kennedy who thwarted The Fed and the CIA and had the govt. issue lawful money Silver Certificates. The 'money' has been counterfeit dept note for years as is the economy based on it-dept to enslave the sheeple masses. Watch expert on The Fed and great author G. Edward Griffin on youtube and see Ron Paul's books like End The Fed and Liberty Defined

Thanks for posting...it gives me a chance to explain things to you and others.
Cosmic Howdy

United States

#97 May 12, 2012
8 years of george bush and dick cheney and company .

Any questions ?
Cosmic Howdy

United States

#98 May 12, 2012
Bye the bye .

The democratics are talking about the rights the republicans are attempting to take away from decent hardworking people it is because the republicans are the ones trying to take rights away .

This is a fact , hundreds of bills, hundreds, taking away rights from woman .

Where is ole mitt I want to cut hair romney going to today ???

Liberty , school of the fabulous Jerry farwell. I remember vaguely that the circus act of Tammy faye and jim Baker thought jerry Farwell was scary !

Nice company mitt.
Supermodel

Brattleboro, VT

#99 May 12, 2012
Cosmic Howdy wrote:
8 years of george bush and dick cheney and company .
Any questions ?
Not one...let's do eight with Romney and hope for the same level of success. Pretty clear after three years of Obama that Bush was a very good president. It must irritate liberals like you.
Cosmic Howdy

United States

#100 May 12, 2012
I have to be honest , I was orginally thinking of voting for Mitt because of the stonewalling and stalemate in washington .

After listening to mitts ovbservations , i was turned off. The dog on the car seriously I felt left a gap in critical, cognitive thinking . Other people I know said he was scary , and wondered how scary .(serial stupid etc etc ). Who would do this to our best friends?

I though.... hmmmm just stupid, benefit of the doubt , although why his wife and kids didn't protest about this unbelievable lack of common sense also was disturbing . He proably wouldn't listen and was bound and determined to hoist his dog onto the top of a car .

This insight also disturbed me his paternal approach albeit stupid made me wonder what in sam hill was going on with him.

Now we have the hair umbrage disturbance.His intense dislike although at a young 18 years old of sun streaked , long hair , and the course of action he felt moved to engage in is beyond troubling .

Leading a blind professor into a door also shows not only a lack of humor but a mean streak .

I think instead of overanalyzing , his personality traits, inclinations disturbing behaviour the simple fact is :

I think he is one mean person.
I Know More Than You

Topsham, ME

#101 May 12, 2012
SuperTroll wrote:
Not one...let's do eight with Romney and hope for the same level of success. Pretty clear after three years of Obama that Bush was a very good president.
As incoherent as Comsic Idiot is, they've never said anything this stupid.

Since it's clear you are a pathological liar, gonna put you in the troll bin. You can't actually be serious.

Thank you for playing and have a nice day.
I Know More Than Who

Brattleboro, VT

#102 May 12, 2012
Cosmic Howdy wrote:
Hey.
Why don't you give us a quote from one of those bills that are "in everyones lives, personally and healthwise"? Why don't you tell us what the "new world order" according to the republicans will be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just another religious criminal (Oct '14) 3 hr Real Alex Real News 144
Global Financial Meltdown (Oct '11) Thu Sh t To Hit Fan 16
Vermonts new economy (Jun '14) Thu Make Vermont Diverse 143
Audit of decommissioning fund should be public (Aug '10) Wed RealEyes Realize ... 38
The third world of science in Vermont/Brattleboro (Nov '11) May 24 Urinoff 36
Why is topix deleting half of my posts? (Aug '11) May 21 Urinoff 41
Why Are You Atheists So Angry? May 19 Urinoff 15
More from around the web

Brattleboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]