Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Judging from all the psychotic posting Mikey has been doing lately, it is obvious he has totally lost it. Time for another visit to the Brattleboro Retreat! All his shrinks need to do is take one look at this web site; they'll lock him up for an extended stay, and hopefully restrict his access to the internet.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

hmm
Mellow

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

If only Mike would learn to hate the government more, he would find his brain starting to heal.
NERD BUSTER

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

INTERNET ADDICTION???
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

So for you, its easy to hate?
Joe

Chester, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Jersey Sure wrote:
Judging from all the psychotic posting Mikey has been doing lately, it is obvious he has totally lost it. Time for another visit to the Brattleboro Retreat! All his shrinks need to do is take one look at this web site; they'll lock him up for an extended stay, and hopefully restrict his access to the internet.
Nuts compared to what ?
Are sports fan sane ?
Hunting season started today, are people sane who spend thousands of dollars to go wander around the woods hoping to shoot some giant rat with antlers ?
Soccer moms, now there is sanity LOL
Are political junkies sane ?
My neighbor has a cat, the woman is nuts like lots of pet owners.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Everyone is stark raving terrified with slipping into mental illness and then the world abandoning them.

Just saying, nuts, crazy and all the other code words we laugh at are a horrendous stigma that damages and kills innocent people.

One thing you quickly learn about in this part of NH, is if your love one or child catches a mental illness...its care and medical infrastructure is absolutely and utterly missing in this region. Laugh about that!=

You are utterly alone with the terrible and debilitating illness... until the courts and jails catch them.

I talking about the middle class and the rich...the poor are always shit out of luck.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

So I am nuts and crazy...I am the craziest person in the world...I proudly stand with my suffering brothers and sisters. I will always be one with them. God certainly must be crazy!

It’s too bad we weren’t all crazy and there never was any distinction between any of us.

You have no idea how crazy I am!
Muck Malagain

Vernon, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>

Are political junkies sane ?
My neighbor has a cat, the woman is nuts like lots of pet owners.
politicians are always phony and NFG, unlike true Statesmen who consider following the Constitution to be their #1 priority.
Cat owners are usually nutty, dogs at least help protect our home and are loyal unlike politicians
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Rules and laws carry very little information and zero intelligence unlike brains...
Dont Drop The Soap

Vernon, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

but for breaking the laws, MM is to soon gain the intelligence provided by our loving government's 'Department of Corrections'
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

hmmmm
Sound

Hancock, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Mike loves the government so much, he should be glad to go into their greatest institution.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Dont Drop The Soap wrote:
but for breaking the laws, MM is to soon gain the intelligence provided by our loving government's 'Department of Corrections'
I am god’s go-to-guy for hopeless causes...if god put me in it that means he wants me to fix it.

I get the jobs nobody else wants...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Mike Mulligan wrote:
Everyone is stark raving terrified with slipping into mental illness and then the world abandoning them.
Just saying, nuts, crazy and all the other code words we laugh at are a horrendous stigma that damages and kills innocent people.
One thing you quickly learn about in this part of NH, is if your love one or child catches a mental illness...its care and medical infrastructure is absolutely and utterly missing in this region. Laugh about that!=
You are utterly alone with the terrible and debilitating illness... until the courts and jails catch them.
I talking about the middle class and the rich...the poor are always shit out of luck.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/vir...

The day before he apparently stabbed his father at the family’s home in rural Bath County, the son of Virginia state Sen. R. Creigh Deeds underwent a psychiatric evaluation but was not admitted to a hospital, because no bed was available.
Jersey Sure

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Mike Mulligan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/vir...
The day before he apparently stabbed his father at the family’s home in rural Bath County, the son of Virginia state Sen. R. Creigh Deeds underwent a psychiatric evaluation but was not admitted to a hospital, because no bed was available.
They should have put him in a straitjacket or shackled him until a bed was available.

http://healthculturesociety.wikispaces.com/fi...

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/s...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Jersey Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have put him in a straitjacket or shackled him until a bed was available.
http://healthculturesociety.wikispaces.com/fi...
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/s...
You got mommy anger issues...
Sound

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

I do miss the days of men in white coats. It was better for people than jail, wasn't it?
Community Disorgnizer

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Sound wrote:
I do miss the days of men in white coats. It was better for people than jail, wasn't it?
Bring back the Funny Farm, they were perfect for the burnouts and kooks like Mulligan.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Oh, brother...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Brattleboro Forum right now

Search the Brattleboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) 5 hr Xtians vs Xtians 466
A Christian Plot for Domination (Aug '11) Tue God Hates Heterophobes 1,178
Guilford stands by recycling bin removal Mon Flat Lander 3
When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Deny All H... Mon Gott mit uns 83
Russia and the Ukraine Jul 21 GodHates Zionist IsraHELL 36
Tectonic Shift (Dec '12) Jul 21 truth 368
New Hampshire Buying Russian Coal for Generation Jul 16 Importing Mega-Death 2
•••
•••