|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

WHO: Small cancer risk after Fukushima accident

WHO: Slightly higher risk of cancer but one so small it probably won't be detectable LONDON (AP)— People exposed to the highest doses of radiation during Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant disaster in 2011 may have a slightly higher risk of cancer but one so small it probably won't be detectable, the World Health Organization said in a report released Thursday.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...
whodat

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

This post is for Alex. How does it feel to know that you're a moron? That all of your fear mongering and preaching about nuclear Armageddon after fukushima is ending with the dummy pie on your face? That you're a dummy and no one from the scientific or medical community agrees with your bat**** crazy rants? That everything you know is garbage? That nobody on earth takes you seriously?
whodat

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

It's so wonderful and yet beautiful how completely and scientifically this destroys every piece of garbage post you've ever made and leaves it in shambles. Your entire thought process is garbage and your life is miserable. If we lived in a time where we put village idiots on display for everyone to laugh at, you'd me the main attraction! Lol
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Yea, but it knocked the country's whole nuclear fleet off the line for two years....created a national energy crisis, bankrupted and extinguished TEPCO.

100 billion dollar accident and a trillion dollar to buy them out by the government.

It is the largest utility in Japan...4th largest in the world...

Imagine if that happened here in this environment...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Think about it, if a nuclear event without an off site fatality immediately and totally bankrupted either Exelon or Duke, totally extinguished the NRC as an ongoing entity, made a laughing stock to the whole world with the USA government.
whodat

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Mike, I realize it wasn't a beneficial incident, but I'm making fun of that clown who keeps posting garbage about how the world is going to end and how Japan and California are going to be wastelands. Stop interrupting; I'm genuinely and seriously getting pleasure from ridiculing him.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I think he is a pronuker trying to portray the an anti nuker in the worst possible manner.

I think all three of you are the same person.
whodat

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Mike, stop diluting this. I'm not pro-nuke, I'm anti-Alex. I'm gona have to make a thread regarding your shortcomings if you keep bogarting this.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

You are provoking him...man, have pity on the rest of us.
whodat

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

It doesn't matter because he's a moron. But this is losing its fun so I'll stop for now.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

So, I can trust you?
Alex

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey 'whodat' ewe beLIEve WHO?

funny how the same news item today has differing headlines depending on which msm source has it...
from Bloomberg News:
'Fukushima Radiation Increases Cancer Risk for Girls: WHO'
Girls in the most-affected area of Japan’s northeastern Fukushima prefecture have as much as a 70 percent greater probability of thyroid cancer in their lifetimes, while boys’ risk of leukemia is as much as 7 percent higher, the United Nations health agency said in a report today.
/\/\/\/

The WHO isn't always Completely screwed up (see my next post) there are Some competent experts that have worked for that United Nations agency...

The WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION on May 31 2011 placed the Non-ionizing radiation coming from Wireless smart meters (and some other wireless devices) on the Class 2-B Carcinogen List along with DDT and Lead.
http://www.google.com/search...
Finally (WHO) Experts Admit Cellphones Are a Carcinogen
Dr. Mercola
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-...
------

WHO: Cell phone use can increase possible cancer risk
http://www.google.com/search...
Radiation from cell phones can possibly cause cancer, according to the World Health Organization. The agency now lists mobile phone use in the same "carcinogenic hazard" category as lead, engine exhaust and chloroform.
HEY 'whodat', admit it--If I had posted the those 3 above articles here before today ewe would have called them BS and 'fearmongering' etc.
They come from the same org that ewe now claim is totally correct in playing down the inevitable cancer deaths from Fukushima radiation!
Alex

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

funny how the British rock band 'The Who' had that hit song with the line "Won't get fooled again"
Yet nuketards wanna beLIEve that (Proven) corrupt United Nations globalist org called the WHO.
Idiot- Ewe is fooled again!
The British Medical Journal exposed the WHO...
'WHO scandal exposed: Advisors received kickbacks from H1N1 vaccine manufacturers'
A stunning new report reveals that top scientists who convinced the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare H1N1 a global pandemic held close financial ties to the drug companies that profited from the sale of those vaccines.
This report, published in the British Medical Journal, exposes the hidden ties that drove WHO to declare a pandemic, resulting in billions of dollars in profits for vaccine manufacturers.
Several key advisors who urged WHO to declare a pandemic received direct financial compensation from the very same vaccine manufacturers who received a windfall of profits from the pandemic announcement. During all this, WHO refused to disclose any conflicts of interests between its top advisors and the drug companies who would financially benefit from its decisions.
continued at-
http://www.naturalnews.com/028936_WHO_vaccine...
//////////
NEW WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION CHIEF INVOLVED IN POPULATION CONTROL VACCINE SCANDAL
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php...
In 1995 the BBC aired an investigative documentary verified by the Philippine Department of Health and the Philippine Medical Association that tetanus vaccines from the WHO were combined with a chemical known as beta Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin, an anti-pregnancy agent.
Philippino women of child-bearing age were administered the tainted vaccine and many miscarriages ensued.
The World Health Organization is on record as having completed more than two decades of scientific testing to add Hcg hormones to tetanus vaccines to create a birth control vaccine that causes a woman’s body to attack the human pregnancy hormone. The shot renders women unable to get pregnant, and many pregnant women who receive it end up having miscarriages. The shot has already caused women who were coerced to take it in third world countries to have miscarriages in mass.
/////////
Alex

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

[yet another]
'Mega Corruption Scandal At The WHO' http://rense.com/general88/megawho.htm
The WHO gets more money from private pharma andrelated industry sources than from governments The UK Pharma Giant GlaxoSmithKline is at the heartof the WHO scandals of influence peddling WHO's 'Mr Flu' Holland's Albert Osterhaushas deep ties to pharma industry
//////
MORE on the many vaccine scandals involving WHO officials
http://www.vitalityconcepts.com/current-event...
////////

World Health Organization Deemed "Dysfunctional" Over Pandemic Bird Flu Threat
A report from the British House of Lords has blasted the World Health Organization as "dysfunctional" and warned that the world is not prepared for the inevitability of a new disease pandemic. Nov 2008
http://www.naturalnews.com/024812_pandemic_he...

//////

World Health Organization Sets Outlandish "Safe" Level for Melamine Consumption
http://www.naturalnews.com/News_000606_melami...
Melamine is an industrial chemical that has sickened hundreds of thousands of children in China and killed babies and pets across the world. It has no place in the food supply whatsoever. For these health agencies that are supposed to be serving the public to now claim that a person can "safely" eat 13.6 mg of melamine per day, every day, is simply outrageous. It is a betrayal of the very public these agencies are supposed to serve and protect.
\\\\\\
//////

?|/?|?\|?/
AIDS Spread Linked to WHO's Smallpox Vaccine London Times
5/11/1987
http://www.wanttoknow.info/870511vaccineaids
Some experts fear that in obliterating one disease, another disease was transformed from a minor endemic illness of the Third World into the current pandemic.
Many experts are reluctant to support the theory publicly because they believe it would be interpreted unfairly as criticism of WHO.
In addition, they are concerned about the impact on other public health campaigns with vaccines, such as against diptheria and the continued use of Vaccinia in potential Aids research.
The greatest spread of HIV infection coincides with the most intense immunization programmes.

Robert Gallo, M,D., the co-discoverer of HIV, told The Times, "The link between the WHO program and the epidemic is an interesting and important hypothesis.
----
OriginOfAIDS.com/articles/early.htm
//////////

The Low-Level Radiation Puzzle
Dr. Beyea challenges a concept adopted by American safety regulators about small doses of radiation NY Times
http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/02/the...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Remember, the luck was, the strong prevailing winds pushed the majority of the radioactivity directly out to sea.

It would be a completely different accident if the plant was on their west coast of Japan and this plume streamed across the land...
Bart

Williston, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Bottom line Mike, is all tobacco products should be banned and every house should be tested for Raydon and Asbestos.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Or make a pack of cigarettes $11...

or a kilowatt.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tectonic Shift (Dec '12) 17 hr Gott mit uns 382
Naulakha 22 hr Brian Harris 1
Dummerston skeptical of solar deal (Feb '14) Aug 11 Bob Story 4
Fukushima Worsening!-Thank Nuketards 4Ruining E... (Aug '13) Aug 7 Reactor Fuel Exposed 106
Man subdued during break Aug 7 JewsAgainstZionis... 2
A Christian Plot for Domination (Aug '11) Aug 5 A Symbol Of Hope 1,200
Putney Village Pizza: Now serving Turkish food Aug 4 God Wants IsraHEL... 3

Search the Brattleboro Forum:
•••

Brattleboro News Video

•••
•••

Brattleboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••