Solar project conforms with town plan

Solar project conforms with town plan

There are 27 comments on the The Brattleboro Reformer story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Solar project conforms with town plan. In it, The Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

The town is supportive of a proposed two megawatt solar array that developers want to put up on land along Interstate 91, though town officials want the company to consider the aesthetic impact of the project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brattleboro Reformer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jersey Sure

Florham Park, NJ

#21 Jul 16, 2013
They should put the solar panels at the the Anglo-Dutch Unilever Ice Cream Company (AKA Ben & Jerry's).

BTW what are those two fat phonies doing these days?
Alex

United States

#22 Jul 16, 2013
I saw in their flier that Ben Cohen was the keynote speaker to the libtard sheeple at the *Agenda 21 PropAgenda Fest in Tinmouth Vermont this last weekend. The president of the event is some guy named Goldstein
*aka 'SolarFest'
uh-oh I feel a sneeze coming on ....aaahhhAAAAAaaaJJEEEWWWWW!! !
anyway, they got it right about the need to replace deadly nuclear with solar and just about anything else, but the stupid libtards fall for all the phony liberal trendy 'sustainability' garbage of the UN's Agenda 21 which is meant to destroy property rights our Constitution etc.

http://www.youtube.com/results...
Alex

United States

#23 Jul 16, 2013
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Try right here in Vermont
http://www.timesargus.com/article/20130712/NE...
yes they have a point with "why not out em downtown or wherever it's already developed and not where it's natural and pretty etc.?"

but by 'massive' protests ewe know I meant f-ing MASSIVE
as in 170,000 +
http://japandailypress.com/japans-largest-ant...
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fuk...
Jersey Sure

Florham Park, NJ

#24 Jul 16, 2013
Alex wrote:
I saw in their flier that Ben Cohen was the keynote speaker to the libtard sheeple at the *Agenda 21 PropAgenda Fest in Tinmouth Vermont this last weekend. The president of the event is some guy named Goldstein
*aka 'SolarFest'
uh-oh I feel a sneeze coming on ....aaahhhAAAAAaaaJJEEEWWWWW!! !
"In 2000, despite his efforts to keep the company independent, Ben & Jerry’s was sold to Unilever" Sounds like Unilever held a gun to their heads. Anyway Ben Cohen can go back to Lawn Giland and take Brooklyn Bernie along. Liberal elitist hypocrites!
Boogie

Bennington, VT

#25 Jul 17, 2013
Jersey Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
"In 2000, despite his efforts to keep the company independent, Ben & Jerry’s was sold to Unilever" Sounds like Unilever held a gun to their heads. Anyway Ben Cohen can go back to Lawn Giland and take Brooklyn Bernie along. Liberal elitist hypocrites!
Liberal elite capitalists who have made theirs.
Community Disorganizer

Newtown, CT

#26 Jul 17, 2013
Boogie wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal elite capitalists who have made theirs.
Correct. I wonder how many Mom and Pop Ice Cream stores Ben & Jerry's ran out of business?
Alex

Newton Center, MA

#27 Jul 17, 2013
I noticed years ago that Ben & Jerry's got away with having the LIE on ALL their labels saying "All Natural"
Some of their flavors contain hydrodgenated oils (shortening/margerine)
Where the hell in Nature does one find oil and water naturally blended?? No where of course- the G-d FDA allows food co.s to get away with sh't, just as they do bigtime with Big Pharma killing people, cuz the FDA has been totally corrupt and even quite Evil

///

hey I notice the admin phaagggs deleted the thread about the sex offender being released

musta been over the 'politically incorrect' mention of him being a 'gay' child abuser
we're not supposed to point to the fact that those exist, such truth offends whatever the que ers
They consider it bad enough that liberal elites were pointed out as hypocrites here

oh dear I may have just caused this whole thread to disappear

Hey ewe admin- eat my *dung dipsh'ts*!
(*that could be another Ben & Jerry's flavor)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Jul 2 Redneck 7
What Does It Take To Get the Brattleboro Reform... Jun 22 Kay 1
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Jun '17 Amy 65
Quick Loan Jun '17 housingfinance 1
News Autopsy results pending: Police ID troopers in ... (Dec '07) May '17 superkim_89 4
News Police roundup (Aug '09) May '17 Ripflatlander 5
Get on the bandwagon while there is still time! (Jan '16) May '17 Morgan 8

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages