VT: Small, easily manipulated, follow the money

Posted in the Brattleboro Forum

Buying VT

Burlington, VT

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Outside money constantly comes into Vermont because we are so small we are easily manipulated. Even if you agree with some or many of the goals of the "blue" set, this is a important video for Vermont follow-the-money.
Buying VT

Burlington, VT

#2 Oct 8, 2013
Buying VT

Burlington, VT

#3 Oct 8, 2013
Buying VT

Burlington, VT

#4 Oct 8, 2013
An honest conversation about the influences of outside money on Vermont. No matter your political affiliation, if you are a Vermonter, you should watch this short film!

I can't wait to start talking to my fellow Vermonter's about this film!
Full Price

Burlington, VT

#5 Oct 8, 2013
I shared the video .. It is incredible and explains so much! Unbelievable and scary! I can't believe the out of state funding .. It makes me sick!
New VT Economy

Burlington, VT

#6 Oct 9, 2013
Unfortunate that Gay Civil Rights was used as an example here, but when looking at the outside influx of money, it is a good example of the point being made with this film.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#7 Oct 9, 2013
Buying VT wrote:
http://ethanallen.org/eai-laun ches-documentary-film-turning- blue/
They are antigovernment domestic economic terrorist.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#8 Oct 9, 2013
Shumlin group is basically a center right, like Obama...coalition. Sanders is basically center, which is basically on the right side of Nixon.

Believe me, the outer shell is liberal...mostly they act as like hard wing republicans.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Oct 9, 2013
I always thought Vermont health care through Shumlin was the aims of getting the cost off the backs of businesses much like Shumlin owns....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tectonic Shift (Dec '12) 4 hr Judge Roy Moore 2016 471
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) 5 hr Judge Roy Moore 2016 619
Strontium-90 detected in fish near VT Yankee (Aug '11) 5 hr Alex - Infowars d... 137
When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Deny All H... (Mar '14) 7 hr Gott mit uns 200
Just another religious criminal 8 hr and another 89
SIT student claims he was profiled at Bratt sup... (Nov '13) Feb 26 I love Vermont 56
Ayn Rand Feb 24 No Guac On My BLT... 40

Brattleboro News Video

Brattleboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brattleboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:30 pm PST