Don't Jersey Brattleboro!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#22 Jul 5, 2013
$.27 would make nulcear power plants safe....new plants all around at all plant sites.
Community Disorganizer

Newtown, CT

#23 Jul 5, 2013
Last call wrote:
Vermont is contracted with Seabrook Nuclear Power Station; buy local is a meaningless slogan.
NIMBYs are very selfish people.
Scott

Brattleboro, VT

#24 Jul 5, 2013
Last call wrote:
Vermont is contracted with Seabrook Nuclear Power Station; buy local is a meaningless slogan.
The Seabrook deal was all about a new owner of CVPS and
GMP trying to please the nutty anti nuke governor and progressive legislature.
Joe

Belmont, VT

#25 Jul 7, 2013
Vermont should use the power from hydro dams to make solar panels and than cover school yard playgrounds with solar panels and lay off all the physical education staff and coaches and get rid of all the sports programs.

Every town could be self sustaining.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#26 Jul 7, 2013
Like, the stone age?
Scott

Brattleboro, VT

#27 Jul 7, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Like, the stone age?
Yes Mike, like the stone age when everyone had to pull his own weight or they were kicked out of the cave. No freeloaders in the stone age.
Alex

Newton Center, MA

#28 Jul 7, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The Seabrook deal was all about a new owner of CVPS and
GMP trying to please the nutty anti nuke governor and progressive legislature.
Shummy isn't nutty because he's anti-nuke
anyone whi ISN'T anti-nuke is nutty!
Shummy is sickeningly pro-abortion and pro-sodomite, he' low-down rotten just for having screwed his neighbor Mr. Dodge who ought to get back Thou$ands from the State that was overtaxed on him for all those years he was very low income but didn't know he could file the prebate adjustment and been charged a while lot less each year.
Jersey Sure

Florham Park, NJ

#29 Jul 8, 2013
"Don't Jersey Brattleboro!"

Too late! I just got back from Vermont; traveled through Brattleboro on Thursday and Sunday. Reminded me of New Jersey, they should change the name to North Bayonne.
Canal St Punk Druggies

Danvers, MA

#31 Jul 8, 2013
and I forgot New Jersey is where the kidnapper druggie gang banger scum pictured in that Reformer article I linked to is from

Salahdin Trowell, 30, of Jersey City, N.J.- I assume he's still in jail, but he's got a replacement working the same spot in town with the same hair style
delete this biiatch

Newton Center, MA

#32 Jul 8, 2013
looks like the admin here felt the need to delete the #30 post about what was witnessed on Canal St. in front of the apts. near Gougers last Saturday-- a couple of blatant gangbanger druggies dealing in the open, one white the other black with his pants down showing off his underwear as those slimeballs love to do. The black one had hair similar to that Trowell guy but was a bit younger ---

http://www.google.com/#output=search&scli...
Classic

Morrisville, VT

#33 Jul 9, 2013
delete this biiatch wrote:
looks like the admin here felt the need to delete the #30 post about what was witnessed on Canal St. in front of the apts. near Gougers last Saturday-- a couple of blatant gangbanger druggies dealing in the open, one white the other black with his pants down showing off his underwear as those slimeballs love to do. The black one had hair similar to that Trowell guy but was a bit younger ---
http://www.google.com/#output=search&scli...
I think the better point/questions are : why are you attempting to have this thread censored and why are you changing the subject?
Narcotics In My Back Yard

Newton Center, MA

#34 Jul 9, 2013
Ewe moron! WTF is off-topic about it?!?
The topic is about Bratt supposedly becoming like Jersey, and unlike ewe the nukenut who started the thread I actually pointed out one way it is- drug-dealing gangbangin kidnapping criminal scum from Jersey peddling their sh't and causing major crime horror scenes on the streets of Bratt!
Classic

Morrisville, VT

#35 Jul 10, 2013
GETTING TO ZERO: Is renewable energy economically viable?
by Keith Pickering Jul 08, 2013 4:30am PDT
An important new study in the journal Energy (Weißbach et. al. 2013, paywalled) focuses on energy return on investment (EROI, or sometimes ERoEI), which is the ratio of electrical energy produced by a given power source to the amount of energy needed to build, fuel, maintain and decomission that power plant....
DAILYKOS.COM
Joe

Cuttingsville, VT

#36 Jul 10, 2013
Classic wrote:
GETTING TO ZERO: Is renewable energy economically viable?
by Keith Pickering Jul 08, 2013 4:30am PDT
An important new study in the journal Energy (Weißbach et. al. 2013, paywalled) focuses on energy return on investment (EROI, or sometimes ERoEI), which is the ratio of electrical energy produced by a given power source to the amount of energy needed to build, fuel, maintain and decomission that power plant....
DAILYKOS.COM
it's either hard to find the story or it's gone.

How about we have the kids sit on stationary bikes connected to generators while they are in school so at least they will be productive seeing as how we have to feed them. We could also get rid of the gym teachers as a bonus and save money and energy, it's a waste of energy having them show up at school considering they do nothing but stand around watching kids play with their balls.
Dont JerkOff Forum

Newton Center, MA

#37 Jul 10, 2013
soooo, wtf's this got to do with Bratt being Jersey'd?
Jersey Sure

Florham Park, NJ

#38 Jul 11, 2013
Narcotics In My Back Yard wrote:
Ewe moron! WTF is off-topic about it?!?
The topic is about Bratt supposedly becoming like Jersey, and unlike ewe the nukenut who started the thread I actually pointed out one way it is- drug-dealing gangbangin kidnapping criminal scum from Jersey peddling their sh't and causing major crime horror scenes on the streets of Bratt!
Those enterprising drug-dealing gangbangin kidnapping criminal scum from Jersey know where the demand for their goods and services is.
NWerds In My Back Yard

Port Huron, MI

#39 Jul 11, 2013
actually there's not much want for the hard drugs by real Vermonters, just some flatlander scum transplanted here who brought their dope habit with them
And the Springfield & Joisey dope dealers know they can sell their sh't for more $ up north than in flatland
Most of the non-whites in VT prisons are there for dealing
Of course everyone knows there wouldn't be a narcotics problem if the G-damn CIA didn't impost Most of the sh't in the first place
http://www.google.com/#site=&source=hp&am...
///

BIBLICAL ETHICS SAY SNOWDEN IS A HERO
by Rev. Ted Pike
http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/Biblical-E...
///

Gun rights activist Adam Kokesh now a political prisoner
He's to stay in jail after refusing to speak to judge
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gun-rights-activi... “I loaded a shotgun on Independence Day, but I didn’t kill anybody. I didn’t drone any children,” Kokesh said.“I didn’t steal any children’s future. I didn’t sell this country into debt. I didn’t do any of the crimes that the man two blocks over at the White House is responsible for.”
Jersey Sure

Florham Park, NJ

#40 Jul 15, 2013
NWerds In My Back Yard wrote:
actually there's not much want for the hard drugs by real Vermonters, just some flatlander scum transplanted here who brought their dope habit with them
And the Springfield & Joisey dope dealers know they can sell their sh't for more $ up north than in flatland
Most of the non-whites in VT prisons are there for dealing
Of course everyone knows there wouldn't be a narcotics problem if the G-damn CIA didn't impost Most of the sh't in the first place
http://www.google.com/#site=&source=hp&am...
///
BIBLICAL ETHICS SAY SNOWDEN IS A HERO
by Rev. Ted Pike
http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/Biblical-E...
///
Gun rights activist Adam Kokesh now a political prisoner
He's to stay in jail after refusing to speak to judge
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gun-rights-activi... “I loaded a shotgun on Independence Day, but I didn’t kill anybody. I didn’t drone any children,” Kokesh said.“I didn’t steal any children’s future. I didn’t sell this country into debt. I didn’t do any of the crimes that the man two blocks over at the White House is responsible for.”
Vermont Homies:

http://www.rutlandherald.com/article/20130715...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get on the bandwagon while there is still time! (Jan '16) May 24 Morgan 8
News Local man convicted of sexual abuse of his daug... (Dec '08) May 15 Miles D Wynn 35
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges Apr 30 Sherrif fife 4
News Mother, two daughters, die in Wardsboro (Apr '08) Apr '17 kjc10 20
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 34
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 19
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Mar '17 Redneck 6

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages