Wealth Distribution
Infowars dot Com

Brattleboro, VT

#43 Dec 7, 2013
one of em has Barry Soetoro shredding the Constitution
Dees does the BEST such illustrations-
http://www.google.com/search...
Sad tho that the poster is in Connecticut, the State that has effectively shredded Both the U.S. And its own State Constitution!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#44 Dec 7, 2013
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little baby is still upset, maybe your diaper is wet.
How ironic that you should have diapers on your mind since you just wet your pants.
Community Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

#45 Dec 7, 2013
Infowars dot Com wrote:
Sad tho that the poster is in Connecticut, the State that has effectively shredded Both the U.S. And its own State Constitution!
You got that right. The down fall of Connecticut started with this scumbag: Lowell Palmer Weicker, Jr., born May 16, 1931 in Paris, France
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#46 Dec 7, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Not worth it.
what?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#47 Dec 7, 2013
Community Disorganizer wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. The down fall of Connecticut started with this scumbag: Lowell Palmer Weicker, Jr., born May 16, 1931 in Paris, France
Cuneticunts are among the more annoying humans in America. Materialistic, fast-fast-fast, cliche-Amerikkkana, plastic faced pricks.
Community Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

#48 Dec 8, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuneticunts are among the more annoying humans in America. Materialistic, fast-fast-fast, cliche-Amerikkkana, plastic faced pricks.
Are you still cleaning toilets for Connecticut weekenders?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#49 Dec 8, 2013
I should be so lucky?

Most of Harford are regular people.
VTPee FlowsDownriverTo CT

Hudson, MA

#50 Dec 9, 2013
there's truth in #45 And #47
Lowell Pee-Whacker when asked years ago about the New World Order globalists of the Council on Foreign Relations said he was not a CFR member but said "I nonetheless support the Council and its lofty goals"

Can anyone name a State governor, other than Lowell Pee-Whacker, that was such a dou che and hated as to have over FORTY THOUSAND protesters converge on the State capitol shouting 'Impeach The Basturd!'?
http://articles.latimes.com/1991-10-06/news/m...
Community Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

#51 Dec 9, 2013
VTPee FlowsDownriverTo CT wrote:
there's truth in #45 And #47
Lowell Pee-Whacker when asked years ago about the New World Order globalists of the Council on Foreign Relations said he was not a CFR member but said "I nonetheless support the Council and its lofty goals"
Can anyone name a State governor, other than Lowell Pee-Whacker, that was such a dou che and hated as to have over FORTY THOUSAND protesters converge on the State capitol shouting 'Impeach The Basturd!'?
http://articles.latimes.com/1991-10-06/news/m...
I thought Vermont was so eco-friendly and green, are you saying Vermont is polluting the Connecticut River?
Infowars dot Com

Hudson, MA

#52 Dec 9, 2013
yes, the Green Mountain folks are eco-friendly- to their own Green Mountain State, but why should they shivagit if some of their waste flows to the Ct river and down to Ct? After all, the worst that could enter the river would be radioactive sh't, but according to nuclear expert Ann Coulter, radiation including that from the Vermont Yankee nuclear plant is Safe and even HEALTHY!

as for the pee, don't fret cuz unlike poop, pee is generally sterile

==

THIEVES WHO STOLE RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL LIKELY TO DIE
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/susp...
^they're not 'sick' after being exposed to all that radioactivity- They're just overwhelmed by the incredible healthiness they're experiencing from it!
==
Outdoor radiation levels have reached their highest at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant, warns the operator company.
Radiation found in an area near a steel pipe that connects reactor buildings could kill an exposed person in 20 minutes, local media reported
http://rt.com/news/fukushima-radiation-record...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#53 Dec 9, 2013
Yawning.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#55 Dec 25, 2013
Soooo boring....
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#56 Dec 30, 2013
Heal yourself of these stresses by letting the Lord ENTER you. Praise! Glory Be!

http://divine-interventions.com/religioustoys...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#57 Dec 30, 2013
Yawn!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#58 Dec 30, 2013
Although I do find myself tempted by the Baby Jesus Buttplug they sell. My rear is hungry! Yummm!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#59 Dec 30, 2013
You entertaining yourself today?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#60 Dec 30, 2013
Hmmm?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#61 Dec 30, 2013
I guess I am entertaining both you and I, and "hmmm", does that mean you are dreaming of the Jackhammer Jesus?!
Mike Mulligan

Bennington, VT

#62 Dec 30, 2013
And then again there is this:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/20...
Mike Mulligan

Bennington, VT

#63 Dec 30, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I guess I am entertaining both you and I, and "hmmm", does that mean you are dreaming of the Jackhammer Jesus?!
\
“A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy…”

Alexander Fraser Tytler, Scottish lawyer and writer, 1770

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney (Mar '08) 21 hr Mister Ed 1,166
News Cheshire County jail inmate found dead in his bed (Jun '09) 21 hr Mister Ed 15
Vermonts new economy (Jun '14) Jul 30 Jersey Sure 181
Happy Zombie Jesus Day Jul 27 Alex -PrisonPlane... 13
True Marriage Is...One Man, One Woman Jul 27 Victoria Marshall 8
News Police Log (Jan '09) Jul 20 Truth Friend in P... 81
Declaration of Dependence -by We The Sheeple Jul 16 LifeSiteNews dot Com 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages