POS = Piece of Sh*t
Sandra

Plainfield, VT

#4 Apr 22, 2014
Good-bye, Mike.
Other peoples money

Rochester, VT

#5 Apr 22, 2014
Now you will have more time for your bike trips. :)
I Know More Than You

Bennington, VT

#6 Apr 22, 2014
Don't leave me Mike. Unless of course you are going to start supporting your family by getting a job.
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#7 Apr 22, 2014
Say it ain't so, Joe. I mean Mike.
Flat Lander

United States

#8 Apr 23, 2014
Less keyboard and more handlebars
Bratty Bratt

Worcester, VT

#9 Apr 23, 2014
So long.
Jaczco

Rutland, VT

#10 Apr 25, 2014
most likely he had to leave because Mrs. Mulligan finally got so fed up with him wasting time spamming it up here with his nuttiness and bragging about his criminal exploits that she simply stopped paying the monthly internet service bill
the final straw must have been her having to pay his big fine for tearing up that bridge board walkway
Bratty Bratt

Montpelier, VT

#11 Apr 26, 2014
Jaczco wrote:
most likely he had to leave because Mrs. Mulligan finally got so fed up with him wasting time spamming it up here with his nuttiness and bragging about his criminal exploits that she simply stopped paying the monthly internet service bill
the final straw must have been her having to pay his big fine for tearing up that bridge board walkway
How is she managing to stick?
Dorothea Dix

Milford, NH

#12 Apr 22, 2015
Mike Mulligan has been gone for one year today! The men in white coats and I dragged him off, but he isn't unhappy. He gets to ride his bike in the fenced in yard. Maybe we can get reality in that place, too. They have a nice chapel she can visit.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#13 Apr 26, 2015
I check in every once and while. I just don’t like the site and there is no worthwhile discussion…
Esther

Jaffrey, NH

#14 Apr 26, 2015
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I check in every once and while. I just don’t like the site and there is no worthwhile discussion…
At least we know now that you are still alive! How's the biking?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#15 Apr 27, 2015
Got that new 29er bike over bribing my wife, already worn out one set of brake pads in 8 months. I am in heaven and surprising shape for my age. My plea agreement with the prosecutor is up. I can do what I want on the bridge. Done paying the fine.

End!
StopTheCrime dot Net

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2015
gee thanks a lot Esther for enticing mikey to come back in
terrorists like him and especially susieQ need ECT treatments at the Retreat, Not being allowed voice their psycho talk here!
Aka - Alias -_-

Dexter, MO

#17 Apr 27, 2015
Welcome back Mike.

The place wasn't the same without you, that's for sure.

I love biking. I'm from Rutland.
Esther

Underhill, VT

#18 Apr 27, 2015
I want to welcome Mike back and see reality go bye-bye. Mike is more fun, and as far as I can tell he's not against religion. You have to admit it's been a boring year without Master Mulligan.
Esther

Underhill, VT

#19 Apr 27, 2015
By reality I mean the patient that Alex calls Susie-Q. It's not a nice thing to make fun of religion. What is wrong is to push a particular region on people.
Esther

Underhill, VT

#20 Apr 27, 2015
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Got that new 29er bike over bribing my wife, already worn out one set of brake pads in 8 months. I am in heaven and surprising shape for my age. My plea agreement with the prosecutor is up. I can do what I want on the bridge. Done paying the fine.
End!
I'm glad about your bike, but please don't get in any more trouble!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diversity dialogue to continue in Brattleboro Aug 6 Diversity Dude 2
Tellman Knudson (Jun '12) Jul 30 Angela Hernandez 51
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Jul '17 Redneck 7
What Does It Take To Get the Brattleboro Reform... Jun '17 Kay 1
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Jun '17 Amy 65
Quick Loan Jun '17 housingfinance 1
News Autopsy results pending: Police ID troopers in ... (Dec '07) May '17 superkim_89 4

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages