State Police continue to investigate Brattleboro underage drinking ...

A Dummerston man was arrested late Friday night after the Vermont State Police reported to an underage drinking party on Sunset Lake Road. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I Vote Vermont

Swanzey, NH

#21 Aug 24, 2010
I'ts about time they caught these children. These underage drinking parties have been going on all summer. Cody Balin is all over Facebook posing with $100. bills. I wonder if he has been dealing drugs as well?
Joe

Chester, VT

#22 Aug 24, 2010
remove posts wrote:
Moderator why do you continue to allow these fools to spam and flame posts? Who wants to read this garbage? Its on almost every forum discussion board you have. People don't bother to respond because they will be flamed.Quick way to lose visitors .
take 2 yellow happy pills and call me in the morning
jway

Florence, AL

#23 Aug 24, 2010
Timeforachange wrote:
<quoted text>
Partially right. Clearly the only people who get off criticizing grammar or spelling are the same people who rant about cars idoling and people talking on cell phones while driving. They are typically angry and not all that willing to discuss things and one wonders if they have ever changed their opinions about anything.
They also typically identify conservative causes with poor or uneducated people when clearly the majority of poor people are liberal democrats. It is an undeniable and uncontrollable feeling that they need to be superior to someone that drives them.
They aren't really liberal as they are constantly telling other people what to do instead of accepting them for who and what they are...the opposit of liberal...and they aren't really elite because push come to shove they are no more talented than anyone else and in most cases their lack of talent and inability to actually compete in the big bad world has driven them to their corners.
So in the end the tag "liberal elites" is just a handy way to describe an angry personality type that we all have come to know and love.
"Correction hate" the liberal elite an exzample obuma. Joe right again on #18.
flat lander

United States

#24 Aug 24, 2010
oh we are back to the "who cares" what your neighbors do it's their problem till one of the "quest" wipe out your family going home. BY GOD there is the answer Liberals don't have families just litters perhaps in their "whimsical" life of fantasy and dreams. Bring it on dope heads I'm the meanest son of the bitch in the valley and a good lunch is two of your heart bleeding and a few toe nails for dessert. eat on young sailor.
Hannah

Springfield, VT

#25 Aug 25, 2010
A lot is a piece of land, you must mean many.:)
Timeforachange wrote:
Hannah, A lot of people are sloppy with their spelling and grammar. But most people considered it bad manners to pick on spelling or grammar in response to a post. You go ahead and do it though. I wouldn't want to waste my time reading any other kind of response since you clearly have nothing important to say on the subject.
Oh how clever you are to know the differnce in the various uses of they're, their and there.
over the moon

Swanzey, NH

#26 Aug 25, 2010
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed a pattern also, people who can't defend there position resort to petty nothings to try and tear down other posters while trying to look smart by using computer programs so there posts have proper spelling & grammer.
Kudos for a great post.
Sockpuppetaltno4 81

Dover, NH

#27 Aug 26, 2010
Hannah wrote:
A lot is a piece of land, you must mean many.:)
<quoted text>
Definition of lot;
•batch:(often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money

hoisted by your own petard....;-)
Snarker

Newton Center, MA

#28 Sep 7, 2010
That VT state pd officer John Waitakus is the one who ran over the supposedly drunk guy laying in the road in Dover. He may not have been 'under the influence' but he certainly wasn't paying attention to the road that night. If just about anyone else had done that they wouldn't have been able to use his excuses and would have gotten at least a Careless & Negligent Driving charge if not manslaughter.
flat lander

United States

#29 Sep 8, 2010
without "us" fools you won't have nutting to itch about. If this will get rid of visitors then make the print larger.
Boomer

United States

#30 Sep 8, 2010
Hey, can somebody up there tell me who and what are the twelve tribes people up there? I've heard some weird stories. Are they legit? A guy told me that they lock their people up and if they complain they throw them out and tell them they're going to hell and can't be saved anymore. Does anybody know anything about this? Was this guy pulling my leg, or what?
His brother

Florence, MA

#31 Dec 10, 2012
I was there and it was pretty awesome and his mom wasn't home at the time
His brother

Florence, MA

#32 Dec 10, 2012
I Vote Vermont wrote:
I'ts about time they caught these children. These underage drinking parties have been going on all summer. Cody Balin is all over Facebook posing with $100. bills. I wonder if he has been dealing drugs as well?
he doesn't deal drugs just to put that out there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vermonts new economy (Jun '14) Sun Michelle Michael ... 115
News Brattleboro man faces life imprisonment Sat tanya 3
Entergy screws employees over pay? (Jul '11) Mar 26 harleyguy 17
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) Mar 26 Science and Spiri... 635
Topix Helping To Destroy This Forum Mar 25 Putin-Palin 2016 8
Feel the christian love Mar 24 tanya 5
God is coming SOON! (Apr '07) Mar 24 MegaDeath Coming ... 137
Brattleboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web