Tax tax tax Vermont
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Naveofkeene

Brattleboro, VT

#22 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
There should be a huge gun tax on ownership...huge taxes on new ammo and guns...
Why Mike?
What now

Williston, VT

#23 Feb 20, 2013
Peter Shumlin's career will end in Vermont if he continues to raise taxes. Shumlin will never be a US senator with his tax and spend legacy.
Naveofkeene

Brattleboro, VT

#24 Feb 21, 2013
What now wrote:
Peter Shumlin's career will end in Vermont if he continues to raise taxes. Shumlin will never be a US senator with his tax and spend legacy.
Agreed but I so far he has been nothing but a tax and spender. Act 60 was his baby and it was the biggest income tax hike in state history. But he still got elected governor.
Superman

Williston, VT

#25 Feb 21, 2013
Naveofkeene wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed but I so far he has been nothing but a tax and spender. Act 60 was his baby and it was the biggest income tax hike in state history. But he still got elected governor.
Vermonters actually believes that what they think matters , when in reality most Americans think Vermont is a suburb of Boston.
Evan

Brattleboro, VT

#26 Feb 21, 2013
Superman wrote:
<quoted text> Vermonters actually believes that what they think matters , when in reality most Americans think Vermont is a suburb of Boston.
I have lived here my entire life and my family for 7 generations. My generation have all left but me and to a person they are embarassed by what Vermont has become. My father and all his brothers, my grandfather and my great grandfather were all farmers. And now they are rolling in their graves to see how we have sold out to liberalism and progressivism and turned our backs on a work ethic and personal responsibility.
Legalize Hemp Farming

Newton Center, MA

#27 Feb 21, 2013
hmmm, is Nuclear energy a liberal/'progressive' thing or a neocon/'conservative' thing?
How about GMO 'foods'?
How about the 'wars' undeclared by Congress?
The 'Federal' Reserve?

I mean, it seems that no matter who has been prez, those 4 things are supported by them and the establishment.
I guess all we can do is HOPE for some real CHANGE
////////

'RUN FROM THE CURE'- Full Version
All about Hemp Oil being a cure for cancer and much more. Video shows how to make hemp oil
&fe ature=youtu.be

Cannabis - Powerful Therapy To Reduce Chronic Meds
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/02/13/cannabi...
Enough

Williston, VT

#28 Feb 22, 2013
Legalize Hemp Farming wrote:
hmmm, is Nuclear energy a liberal/'progressive' thing or a neocon/'conservative' thing?
How about GMO 'foods'?
How about the 'wars' undeclared by Congress?
The 'Federal' Reserve?
I mean, it seems that no matter who has been prez, those 4 things are supported by them and the establishment.
I guess all we can do is HOPE for some real CHANGE
////////
'RUN FROM THE CURE'- Full Version
All about Hemp Oil being a cure for cancer and much more. Video shows how to make hemp oil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0psJhQHk_GIXX&feature=you tu.be
Cannabis - Powerful Therapy To Reduce Chronic Meds
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/02/13/cannabi...
yes so Shumlin can tax the snot out of it. But that's ok Vt would tax macaroni and cheese to subsidize a pot for the poor program. It's a Vermont Right to compromise / alter ones brain function.....And a reason why Vermont hands out "free" smart phones to kids who get in the free lunch line.
LegalizeHemp ImpeachObama

Newton Center, MA

#31 Feb 22, 2013
there's a few simple questions in #27, rather than answer any of them ewe only showed again what a nut ewe are

////////
\\\\\\\\

Neocon Hack Ann Coulter Attacks Libertarians
Infowars.com/neo-con-hack-ann-coulter-attacks...
^this is the demonic psychobeetch that said "Radiation is good for you"
Slush funding

Shelburne, VT

#32 Feb 23, 2013
Thank you VT Rep Moran! You (according to the Reformer) had the guts and smarts to reject a property tax increase stating that the problem instead was using the money for expenditure unrelated to education mandates. thank you Thank you thank you!
qaxyax

Monessen, PA

#33 Feb 23, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Excuse's are Reasons get adjusted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former employee suing Mack Molding over alleged... Jan '18 Comrade Sanders 2
News Diversity dialogue to continue in Brattleboro (Aug '17) Dec '17 Comrade Sanders 6
Grout Pond National Forest Area to Become Paid ... Nov '17 Defiant1 3
News Gentlewolf released on bail (Jun '07) Oct '17 amen 3
Tellman Knudson (Jun '12) Jul '17 Angela Hernandez 51
What Does It Take To Get the Brattleboro Reform... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Kay 1
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Jun '17 Amy 65

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages