Transit Center Hangout
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VT Born

South Burlington, VT

#21 Sep 7, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I am surprised I am not hear out of you: Fukushima is making our kids use scripts.
Japan just got the next Olympic Games.
Roma

Dublin, NH

#23 Sep 8, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
It can also cure untreatable depression...
How we do ECT is way different than in the past...
If it's a good thing, then why don't you go and have it done? I myself am still afraid for my memory.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#24 Sep 8, 2013
Boo!

Bet you I scared you.
Zap Ewer Obsessions Away

Newton Center, MA

#25 Sep 9, 2013
Roma wrote:
<quoted text>If it's a good thing, then why don't you go and have it done? I myself am still afraid for my memory.
a little memory loss is a good tradeoff for the benefits ECT gives in making one like mikey bounce off the wall less
Nut houses have used thorazine a lot for that but some powerful ECT Zaps to the temples gives a longer lasting treatment

Besides mikey doesn't need those bad memories of working at the Vernon DirtyBomb and getting canned, and getting busted and going to jail for reckless endangerment, and all those pesky obsessive thoughts he has about nuclear power and bridges etc. and his paranoid fears about patriots which his demented noggin believes are somehow 'anti-govt.'
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#26 Sep 9, 2013
The difference between me and youÂ…I attach my identify into everything I do and say.

You are just a coward by being anonymousÂ…

You are a nobody.
Alexander the Great

Newton Center, MA

#27 Sep 9, 2013
ewe are a somebody allright
on ewetube, and in the local paper's police arrest report
but too much of a coward to get the voltage & current treatment zaps to the temples
afraid of a little beneficial electricity
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#28 Sep 10, 2013
Yes I admit I've had some problems in the noggin, but truly you are simply a troll and a jerk.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#29 Sep 10, 2013
Yea, its called, I care...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vermonts new economy (Jun '14) Aug 16 Community Disorga... 216
Obama's Top Ten Lies Last Night/ Clinton's Crim... (Jan '16) Aug 5 LI Meddler 5
Actor Says Obama Stole His Persona (Nov '13) Jul '16 TheReligionOfPeac... 13
Melissa Barratt's family and friends... (Aug '11) Jul '16 her sister 24
News Road Pitch investors ride motorcycles into Brat... Jun '16 internet troll 1
Happy Zombie Jesus Day (Apr '15) Jun '16 SDIPN dot Net 25
Seek God And Receive Answers For Your Troubles (Apr '15) Jun '16 Light For All 4

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages