Pilgrim’s Nuclear Plant Evacuation In...

Pilgrim’s Nuclear Plant Evacuation Infrastructure Broke!

Posted in the Brattleboro Forum

Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Feb 11, 2014
http://steamshovel2002.blogspot.com/2013/05/l...

Pilgrim Cover-Up: Public Notification And Radiation Evac Plan Broke During Accident

http://steamshovel2002.blogspot.com/2013/12/b...

Pilgrim Plant: What Was Behind the Disclosure of the "Bridge Failure" and Shutdown?

http://steamshovel2002.blogspot.com/2013_11_0...

Pilgrim and NRC Blew Accident Reportability Requirements In Blizzard!
ENEnews dot Com

Rutland, VT

#2 Feb 11, 2014
msm links or it didn't happen dink!
no one wants click on mutbag mikey's BS blog, and it's apparently more BS like ewe're supposed major radiation leak there
And ewe could have added this crap to the other thread ewe already started about Pilgrim but NOOOoooo ewe just had to create a new thread and spam up the f*ing board all the more
//
Tea Party Leader Is Harassed While Testifying About Being Harassed by the IRS
Catherine Engelbrecht, founder of the King Street Patriots and True the Vote, testified about the intense scrutiny she and her family were subjected to shortly after she applied for tax-exempt status for her group:
www.infowars.com/tea-party-leader-is-harassed...
^hmm, she's a patriot and kind of a babe too
//
\\
“He’s Wearing a Diaper!”: TSA Agent Humiliates Cancer Victim www.infowars.com/hes-wearing-a-diaper-tsa-age...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#3 Feb 11, 2014
ENEnews dot Com wrote:
msm links or it didn't happen dink!
no one wants click on mutbag mikey's BS blog, and it's apparently more BS like ewe're supposed major radiation leak there
And ewe could have added this crap to the other thread ewe already started about Pilgrim but NOOOoooo ewe just had to create a new thread and spam up the f*ing board all the more
//
Tea Party Leader Is Harassed While Testifying About Being Harassed by the IRS
Catherine Engelbrecht, founder of the King Street Patriots and True the Vote, testified about the intense scrutiny she and her family were subjected to shortly after she applied for tax-exempt status for her group:
www.infowars.com/tea-party-leader-is-harassed...
^hmm, she's a patriot and kind of a babe too
//
\\
“He’s Wearing a Diaper!”: TSA Agent Humiliates Cancer Victim www.infowars.com/hes-wearing-a-diaper-tsa-age...
What is msm?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Feb 11, 2014
I am organizating the links for me...this is my diary!
google It With Infowars

Rutland, VT

#5 Feb 11, 2014
Main Stream Media!
not that the G-d msm can be trusted, just that it can a lot more than ewe!
Everyone with a brain knows, that whatever one needs to know about- googling the topic with 'Infowars' will get the best articles
//
MSM Collapsing: NY Times Now “Irrelevant,” According to its Own Writers
Opinion pieces have no impact on public discourse as statist media sinks
www.infowars.com/msm-collapsing-ny-times-now-...
/
Desperate MSM Moves to Kill Off Article Comments www.infowars.com/desperate-msm-moves-to-kill-...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Feb 11, 2014
Yea, i consider them too teabaggerism...too cautious with not ticking off their corporate sponsors.

But the upper class can only afford to purchase their newpapers on a continous basis...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#7 Feb 11, 2014
Actually I agree with you about msm...but these right wing blog and sites are much worst. They don't care if they lie and their readers don't care about that.
Alex

Rutland, VT

#8 Feb 11, 2014
it's EWE'RE stupid bloggings and crapola Here at Topix that's got the lies!(documented)
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Feb 11, 2014
Not one lie or mistruth...not one. From the mouth of god!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's Top Ten Lies Last Night/ Clinton's Crim... (Jan '16) Feb 11 Morgan 7
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Jan '17 Wtf dr Moore 64
Melissa Barratt's family and friends... (Aug '11) Jan '17 Long Island Liberal 26
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Dec '16 MADD 32
Shumlin Gave Up On Single Payer Health Care (Dec '14) Dec '16 Lorette 14
News Judge dismisses roofer case mid-trial (Oct '08) Dec '16 Long Island Liberal 10
News Hidden $50,000 results in $3,000 fine Oct '16 Immigration-is-NO... 1

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brattleboro Mortgages