Mike Mulligan: Fugitive From The Law
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#43 Oct 6, 2013
Judge, if you don’t believe me we were instructed by the prosecutors that nobody here is going to see a judge today...I am sure in your court security systems you got stored recordings on how the Thursday's events played out in court.

The botched courtroom general instructions for arraignment day.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#44 Oct 11, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
He said what’s that got to do with anything. Then he turned to the NH state police sitting next to him...he began looking to the ceiling with exaggerated big open eyes. You know Frank, here is another one of “those” kinds of people big ceiling eyes. The statie then said, you need to go sit in the back of the room because other people need to talk to the prosecutor. The last guy talked a little to the prosecutor. The regular court secession began. So the prosecutor knew the court secession was going to begin...that was why he was rushing me, but then spent so much time with the first guy. The court secessions contradicted the Keene prosecutor's general instruction saying “no court would occur today on arraignment day and you won’t being seeing a judge today...you only talk to the court cleck. I was irked because this contradicted the past arraignments I’d seen. It looked to me like a trial was to begin. I waited around for about two hours without the prosecutor coming back to me or calling me for a discussion outside. I thought they stuck me in the back of the room to ditch me because I was upsetting the persecutor.
Then I thought I pleaded innocent to the prosecutor like I was instructed too, I have his office phone number...I’ll will just call him for my regular court date beginning sometime after the beginning of the year. When I asked him for the police documents...I will ask for my court date. Nobody said hang around because you need to see the judge.
I thought the court just set the date and we had to show up!
Little did I know I would had to see the judge...contrary to the general special instruction to us all earlier in the morning by the Keene prosecutor (that nobody would be seeing the judge today).
I suspect this special instruction by the Keene prosecutor was for the multitudes of open booze container Keene criminals...but he included the Hinsdale in his general instruction and the Hinsdale prosecutor never told the Hinsdale people the procedure would be different.
This below what was i was seeing in court...I bet you the actual numbers seen in court are much higher that the report numbers below...

http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/alco...
Alcohol cases up at Keene State; crackdown cited
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#45 Oct 11, 2013
So why are’t the fined money going into alcohol reduction programs instead of supporting the budget of the courts?
mikey was framed

Williston, VT

#46 Oct 11, 2013
the budget of the courts Includes the alcohol-
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#47 Oct 11, 2013
Is the code for a competing harm defense...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#49 Oct 12, 2013
Harley Blodgett, 18, of Woodstock, Conn., possession of marijuana, Sept. 5, Keene, case continued for trial.

Nicholas St. Jean, 18, of Woodstock, Conn., possession of marijuana, two counts, Sept. 5 and 8, Keene, cases continued for trial.

Mackenzie E. Cronin, 18, of Stratham, illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 5, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Taylor A. Mellen, 18, of Hudson, illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 7, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Brian O'Hara, 19, of Groton, Mass., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 6, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Madison M. Lecker, 19, of Woodbridge, Conn., illegal possession of alcohol, Aug. 28, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Harry A. Dorsey, 17, of Rosendale, N.Y., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 6, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Kathryn Gemmell, 16, of 60 Russell St., Keene, illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 6, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Kevin T. Romero, 18, of Holstville, N.Y., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 1, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Molly M. McGovern, 19, of Woodbridge, Conn., possession of marijuana, Sept. 5, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $434, to be paid through 43 hours of community service.

Jose Lara, 19, of Fitchburg, Mass., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 6, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Erin Connor, 18, of Guilford, Conn., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 6, Keene, pleaded, fined $372, with $200 to pay and the remainder to be paid through 17 hours of community service.

Benjamin P. Charbonneau, 19, of 170 Kingsbury Road, Walpole, illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 8, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Shelby O'Connell, 19, of West Hartford, Conn., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 5, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372, to be paid through 37 hours of community service.

Lauren Romano, 18, of West Hartford, Conn., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 6, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372, to be paid through 37 hours of community service.

Cecily Macari, 18, of West Suffield, Conn., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 7, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Amber R. Deyo, 22, of 27 Canal St., Apt. 2, Hinsdale, common law criminal contempt, Oct. 4, Hinsdale, case continued for trial.

Karisa Bergman, 18, of Littleton, willful concealment, Sept. 2, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $310, ordered to pay restitution of $19.99.

Sharagayle Gebo, 18, of Framingham, Mass.,illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 5, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Taylor J. Troy, 20, of Hudson, possession of marijuana, Sept. 5, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $434.

Bailey Johnston, 18, of Exeter, illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 5, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Andrew R. Symington, 26, of 295 Manning Hill, Winchester, open alcohol container, Aug. 19, Chesterfield, pleaded guilty, fined $124.

Lyndsie Taraian, 18, of Monroe, Conn., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 5, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.

Lara D. Arakelian, 18, of Northvale, N.J., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 6, Keene, case continued for trial.

Alexandra Kraska, 18, of Leominster, Mass., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 5, Keene, case continued for trial.

Uliana P. Stoianova, 20, of Marblehead, Mass., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 5, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372, to be paid through 37 hours of community service.

Eric J. Craig, 19, of South Burlington, Vt., illegal possession of alcohol, Sept. 7, Keene, pleaded guilty, fined $372.
Abby Normal

Brattleboro, VT

#50 Oct 14, 2013
i worked at knappe and koester for ten years and all i got was an ulcer
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#51 Oct 14, 2013
Abby Normal wrote:
i worked at knappe and koester for ten years and all i got was an ulcer
Machine tool place. Why is it so hard.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#52 Oct 14, 2013
I look back, at all my bi-polar rambling and ranting, mostly to myself. And I have to consider: is my life really worth living?
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#53 Oct 14, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I look back, at all my bi-polar rambling and ranting, mostly to myself. And I have to consider: is my life really worth living?
The above is someone stealing my identity...

Bet you I have a better life than you.

I love my life with all my with everything in me...as god gave me this life as a reflection of his perfect spirit...
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#54 Oct 14, 2013
Of course I must admit, if my life is a reflection of 'his' perfect spirit? Then either my ego is out of control, or gods reflection is not really that perfect!
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#55 Oct 14, 2013
I love my life with everything in me...as god gave me this life as a reflection of his perfect spirit...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freemasons continue to threaten ex Brattleboro ... Nov 16 Jesse Rishel 1
Ramuntos Pizza Nov 16 offtherecord 1
Grout Pond National Forest Area to Become Paid ... Nov 2 Defiant1 3
News Gentlewolf released on bail (Jun '07) Oct '17 amen 3
News Diversity dialogue to continue in Brattleboro Sep '17 Paul Kersey 5
Tellman Knudson (Jun '12) Jul '17 Angela Hernandez 51
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Jul '17 Redneck 7

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance