Mike Mulligan: Fugitive From The Law
mike mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#22 Oct 5, 2013
I really better need legal contributions instead of spiritual comfort...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#23 Oct 5, 2013
I really better need legal contributions instead of spiritual comfort...
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#24 Oct 5, 2013
My church is my bicycle and the greater outdoors.

I belong to no church, or I belong to all churches...

It doesn’t mean I don’t want to join a church.

I wish I could join Pope Francis’s Church...
Briana

Williamstown, VT

#25 Oct 5, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
My church is my bicycle and the greater outdoors.
I belong to no church, or I belong to all churches...
It doesn’t mean I don’t want to join a church.
I wish I could join Pope Francis’s Church...
Everybody knows you are an Irish Catholic.
Babblin Bridge Buffoon

Jersey City, NJ

#26 Oct 5, 2013
The world knows him as a star on Ewetube-
http://www.youtube.com/results... .
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#27 Oct 5, 2013
You are a "drama queen"..... this could have been tossed not long after you were charged if you had competent counsel......but you sound like you don't want to get rid of it....you are orgasmic over your own writings about a judicial system that is the best in the world, but which you know nothing about,least of all being able to navigate through it.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#28 Oct 5, 2013
Briana wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody knows you are an Irish Catholic.
You are damn right I am.
Mike Mulligam

Brattleboro, VT

#29 Oct 5, 2013
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
You are a "drama queen"..... this could have been tossed not long after you were charged if you had competent counsel......but you sound like you don't want to get rid of it....you are orgasmic over your own writings about a judicial system that is the best in the world, but which you know nothing about,least of all being able to navigate through it.
I said our constitutional ideals makes us the best country on the planet and the most powerful...the world currency.
Our level of institutions...
I get it... i got to navidgate in the just the right way...but these officals have no highest ethical or moral responcibilities over these issues.
Mike Mulligam

Brattleboro, VT

#30 Oct 5, 2013
"but which you know nothing about,least of all being able to navigate through it."

Yea, that is called being a 99%er...
Marshall

Norwalk, CT

#31 Oct 5, 2013
WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY DUMBASSES UP THERE IN THE VERMONT AND NEW HAMPSHIRE REGIONS? ARRAIGNMENTS? WE NEED RAIN AS WELL AS A REIGN DOWN HERE IN SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND.
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#32 Oct 6, 2013
Marshall wrote:
WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY DUMBASSES UP THERE IN THE VERMONT AND NEW HAMPSHIRE REGIONS? ARRAIGNMENTS? WE NEED RAIN AS WELL AS A REIGN DOWN HERE IN SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND.
Take a page out of the "Mulligan playbook" and go over to the Devon Bridge on 95 and start tearing it up. You will have plenty of arraignment then.... can
t do anything about your governor though......maybe a good old fashioned baseball trade.....you take our governor and a player to be named later and we'll take yours.
Mike Mulligam

Brattleboro, VT

#33 Oct 6, 2013
Don't ya love all capital letters?

I bet you he has a small pecker.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#34 Oct 6, 2013
Lets get this straight on July 31th, the police said I damaged the bridge at 7:15 am in the complaint...but the event they are talking about occurred at about 7:15 pm. Does the grossly inaccurate event time matter?

I get it now, I did't damage the bridge, I illuminate the unseen and underlying damage of the bridge the NHDOT and the Hinsdale police wouldn’t confront. I illuminated structural walkway damage the NHDOT did know or wouldn’t even inspect.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#35 Oct 6, 2013
I illuminated structural walkway damage the NHDOT didn't know or wouldn’t even inspect.
Mike Mulligam

Brattleboro, VT

#36 Oct 6, 2013
Lets get this straight on July 31th, the police said I damaged the bridge at 7:15 am in the complaint...but the event they are talking about occurred at about 7:15 pm. Does the grossly inaccurate event time matter?

I get it now, I did't damage the bridge. I illuminate the unseen and underlying damage in the bridge the NHDOT and the Hinsdale police wouldn’t confront. I illuminated the structural walkway damage the NHDOT did not know or wouldn’t even inspect.
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#37 Oct 6, 2013
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I illuminated structural walkway damage the NHDOT didn't know or wouldn’t even inspect.
Uze must be one of dem illuminati Alex rails about.....Uze one of dem one percenters after all
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#39 Oct 6, 2013
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Uze must be one of dem illuminati Alex rails about.....Uze one of dem one percenters after all
That is funny!

Not in my wallet
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#40 Oct 6, 2013
I going to tell the judge if you throw out the rest of the charges...Judge, I am going to accuse you of participaing in a cover-up over wide spread court and police dysfuction. You people stole my humanity.

I demand my day in court!
Mike Mulligam

Brattleboro, VT

#41 Oct 6, 2013
Judge, if you don’t believe me we were instructed by the prosecutors that nobody here is going to see a judge today...I am sure in your court security system s you got stored recordings how the Thursdays events played out in court.

The batched courtroom general instructions for arraignment day.
Mike Mulligam

Brattleboro, VT

#42 Oct 6, 2013
Judge, if you don’t believe me we were instructed by the prosecutors that "nobody here is going to see a judge today"...I am sure in your court security system you got stored recordings with how the Thursdays events played out in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brattleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diversity dialogue to continue in Brattleboro Dec 4 Comrade Sanders 6
Grout Pond National Forest Area to Become Paid ... Nov '17 Defiant1 3
News Gentlewolf released on bail (Jun '07) Oct '17 amen 3
Tellman Knudson (Jun '12) Jul '17 Angela Hernandez 51
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Flood (Aug '11) Jul '17 Redneck 7
What Does It Take To Get the Brattleboro Reform... Jun '17 Kay 1
Review: Biologic Integrative Health - Samantha ... (Feb '10) Jun '17 Amy 65

Brattleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance